Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Kyunki main usske bina nahi jee sakta 😲
Zindagi hai woh meri 😲
main usse pyar karta hoon 😲
Did sohum actually say those words 😳 πŸ˜† OMG one of d best epi of bidk 😊
i actually forgot to watch d epi πŸ˜† bt when read wu i thought BE wrote an OS on soji🀣
bt no finally cvs have opened their eyes nd cleared d mess...more than sohum's confession i loved d fact dat mu are cleared nd sohum un bhullar adda πŸ˜†
i soo wana see d only bhullar munda wooing his girl back nd setting all d bhullar na mard straight πŸ˜†
keep bani mata completely out of soji stuff's 😑
nw dat sohum has confessed we are going to see a bani free sohum aww finally πŸ˜†
kudos to neha nd specially adhvik for their awesome performance ⭐️ πŸ‘
if cvs handle soji properly trp will deffo increase πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i eagerly waiting to see scene of sohum and bani under the same roof, i wonder how will rajji will take it if sohum does as little as looking towards bani. 
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

i eagerly waiting to see scene of sohum and bani under the same roof, i wonder how will rajji will take it if sohum does as little as looking towards bani. 

I just wrote the same thing in another thread.. Is that one of the reasons Rajji does not want Soham in the Bhullar mansion? Especially since she knows he goes more mad when Bani is in trouble 
BullsEye777 thumbnail
OS and me? I don't have that level of creativity. Anyway, good that you watched. A good episode after ages. 
For me  the line of the day was agar tu bachche ka naam leke door jaa sakti hai to main bhi bahchce ka naam leke tere paas aa sakta hoon
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I just wrote the same thing in another thread.. Is that one of the reasons Rajji does not want Soham in the Bhullar mansion? Especially since she knows he goes more mad when Bani is in trouble 

i don't think it's the reason. I think that she doesn't want sohum to see how bani is treated because it will add to bani's shame, and she doesn't want sohum to leave his house because it will add to babhi's pain and also because sohum himself clearly doesn't want to do anything with bhullar so it's best for him not to come and live under the same roof. 
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

i don't think it's the reason. I think that she doesn't want sohum to see how bani is treated because it will add to bani's shame, and she doesn't want sohum to leave his house because it will add to babhi's pain and also because sohum himself clearly doesn't want to do anything with bhullar so it's best for him not to come and live under the same roof. 

Actually having Soham around might help Bani as Parmeet will not ill-treat her. I understand that Rajji wants Soham with Angad and Simran as they are already upset, but I always find it weird how she does not care for their feelings when throwing her own tantrums  
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BullsEye777

i also forwarding to watch interestingly... but nowdays sohum doesn't  turn to bani's side.. when he near to stand rajji his eyeing full in rajji's sideπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..as well when he looked  bani as he is getting  something gulilty feel ater heared from rajji's mouth bani's name at consummation -time)πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰