Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

India-Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Spoiler Article :Raghu to dress up like clown :( (Page 3)

ArhanAngadholic Goldie
ArhanAngadholic
ArhanAngadholic

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Agree with Hema di now CVS need to full stop in all these nautanki n yss if any well established actress roped fr this role den its ok bt Mansi is a newcomer n a hardworking girl atleast CVS should understand smthing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manisshaheera1702Renu111jyoti06rekrnawida

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:14am | IP Logged
tfs di...spoiler came bt it spoil my mood...oh nooo my poor raghu...i cant see him in pain and at all dont like this nautanki...in party they will insult him and i cant tolerate and after apology it doesnt work.. Ouch

and agree wid all ur views...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manisshajyoti06rekrnawida

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manissha

omggg this girl . But this time want to give a slap to Raghu for accepting this nautankiii. Why they are showing him as a mummi in front of shivani. ohhh my temp is raising Angry
thanks for sharing

Mayb Shivani told him that u kicked out my bro from the room .. u dint allow him sit on that main chair during breakfast , and they all listened to u ... so now u got to listen to me in return Confused... Raghu gave in as usual Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manisshaRenu111rekrnawida

ArhanAngadholic Goldie
ArhanAngadholic
ArhanAngadholic

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I think by now Cvs are overconfindent abt gud TRP dats why neither they are ending the MU track nor they are promoting the show nor they are gving us any seg

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manisshaheera1702jyoti06rekrnawida

rekrn IF-Sizzlerz
rekrn
rekrn

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged
tfs

Agree with you that the evil trio has a hand in this.  In the beginning even in her innocence she was shown to have a good heart and care about people regardless of their stature.  Guess she doesn't remember what Meghna's mom did to her when she thought she was penniless.  Don't know why the CV's want to make the viewers dislike her so much.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.Iheera1702jyoti06Snigdha_Khanamawida

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged
There are some words and acts which cannot be categorized and fitted in simple words like "MISTAKES"...the thin line of difference between good and bad...falls at this point...where and when a Human being under crisis acts...the 'ACT' defines if the person is good or bad...
after doing a blunder if u realize and just say sorry...it will not make one Good...so just because shivani is the main lead of the show...I at least cannot go on...and on...understanding and excusing her...after the damage is done realizing the mistake is of no use...u still be remembered for u r cruelty...and disgraceful acts and words...

Any way it's not about the character...I can see the writers behind this character who is stooping down to the cheapest levels by writing such scenes...they definately seems to have something against the women clan...except paan thai and Latha...none of the female characters were given any standards in the show...hope they don't have anything against the YOUNG LADIES...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7heera1702Renu111jyoti06rekrnSnigdha_Khanamawida

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:38am | IP Logged
This is insane :/ Why are the CVs making Shivani behave like a vamp from some Hindi movie from the 70s  Confused Raghu doesn't deserve this, and neither do the viewers. I'm not going to watch them make Raghu masquerade as a clown for Babyji and her friends x(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnawida

ArhanAngadholic Goldie
ArhanAngadholic
ArhanAngadholic

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Shivani will repent hard fr her deeds fr sure when she cms to know abt the truth

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06rekrnawida

Go to top