Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I knw there are lots of pakhi haters in here πŸ˜† bt i dont care 🀣 i tho love kapoor princess 😳
i have been pakhi fan frm day one of d leap...dat sweet gesture of helping d old women touched me πŸ˜ƒ
she is completely diff frm other shows stereo type rich spoilt brats..she is a sweet heart nd a rich modern sweet girl is a complete new thing atleast for me 😳 πŸ˜† bt last week girl jus proved me right she is a complete new package loved d way she stood for what is right evn if its going against her family she is out there to help d poor d chawl ppl πŸ‘ without dat stay order kapoors would have thrown out d chawl ppl by nw bt my princess saved d day 😳
my beauty with brain nd heart 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Nw kamla's love for pakhi is completely justified...pakhi will fight d world for kamla πŸ˜‰ when someone loves u soo much nd express it too no one will b able to hold back...pakhi nd kamla maa are d best mom daughter duo...others insecurity cant change d fact dat blood or nt pakhi loves kamla more than anything πŸ˜‰

Raghav oh god he is a creep i cant see any diff bw prem nd raghav...he tortured chawl ppl all these days for what?to kalpi to come nd convince or more like beg it 😲 he is disgusting.. πŸ₯± power hungry creep eww!bt i love Ashish nd his new angry man avatar 😳 he is hot...!

Love u shirni nd u are tooo good as pakhi nd love ur offscreen rapport with all ur co stars...! πŸ˜› specially Ashish loved ur photoshoot wala offscreen vid...u nd asish look good together πŸ˜‰ bt nt pakhi raghav my pakhi deserves a hot fun loving cute sa guy πŸ˜ƒ waiting for d day when raghav bhoot will utro frm ur head πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with you. Paakhi is an adorable character. its very tough and need lots of courage to go against your parents decision and more so stand against them...but Paakhi is doing it with lots of gusto- and all this for the love of kamla maa. she's fighting a battle which is not hers-commendable.
but what i find irksome is her attitude to compete for the love of Kamla...don't she know how it feels when your mom doesn't have time for you...hasn't she been in such a kind of relationship with Neetu? then how can she inflict the same to Kalpi? Monopolising Kamla seems to be her priority.

and i couldn't agree more with you that she really deserve someone far better than Raghav Singhania. A fun loving guy, someone who will devote all his time, love and attention to her and her needs is all i wish for her. πŸ˜Š
and no I'm not a Paakhi hater...πŸ˜‰
Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.
Pakhi is a sweet character. I would hate this show if they turn her negative & that too for Raghav.
Even i dont want Pakhi & Raghav. I am happy with RagNa.
I would live to see someone else with Pakhi.
Now we have a new adorable couple SaKhi. Till now they seem to be perfect.
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You are right in one thing that Pakhi is different from typical spoilt brat we are presented with. She has a heart in the right place.
Regarding Kamla's love for Pakhi , I am not saying she should reduce her love for Pakhi or love her less. But ignoring her own daughter cannot be justified. Pakhi and Kalpi deserve equal attention. They both deserve equal appreciation for the efforts they took for the chawl people. If Pakhi had to against her influential parents , Kalpi had to go to a man who had behaved rude earlier.
Hating Pakhi would be unfair. But at some point I wish at least she would realise Kalpi's pain because Kamla seems totally blind to it.
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TM i respect ur pov & i'm nt antipakhi( but sum fact irks me abt her ) but jus give me the answer of my single questionπŸ˜•

If u were in a kalpi's shoe & ur own mom ignores u & gives the more importance to sum1 else daughter then too u were feeling so happy like u r feeling nw for pakhi-kamla relation..??

If u were still so happy then hats off to u πŸ‘[=D{] u r a nobel person on top of u r a godess
& if u feel sadness same like kalpi & us then u r a normal person like us..

So if u hv a answer of my question then give me i'm waiting ..
& if u no answer then it will be very easy to say this which u said in ur post but itz very very difficult to feel others feeling & find urself in sum1 else shoe..
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SoniLuvsRT

TM i respect ur pov & i'm nt antipakhi( but sum fact irks me abt her ) but jus give me the answer of my single questionπŸ˜•

If u were in a kalpi's shoe & ur own mom ignores u & gives the more importance to sum1 else daughter then too u were feeling so happy like u r feeling nw for pakhi-kamla relation..??

If u were still so happy then hats off to u πŸ‘[=D{] u r a nobel person on top of u r a godess

& if u no answer then it will be very easy to say this which u said in ur post but itz very very difficult to feel others feeling & find urself in sum1 else shoe..

completely agree with u soni
...Shayna... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...pratu...

completely agree with u soni

Obviously!agree with u soni...no daughter would want her mother to ignore her for sum1else!
Kalpi is correct on her side
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...Shayna...

Obviously!agree with u soni...no daughter would want her mother to ignore her for sum1else!
Kalpi is correct on her side

100 % true Soni... Cum on Lumz.. V r waiting...,
suhani.rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SoniLuvsRT

well said πŸ‘ oh myy jaanemaan love u...hats off to u...i also don't hate her but i don't like her charecter that much..
suhani.rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saimastar

pakhi n sammy fr meeeπŸ˜›

yess itz 4 all of us.ragna & sakhi forever 😊