Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophz thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I guess Ranveer is playing himself in this movie. The crazy looking hyper guy πŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
everything related to that film is super BORING except the 2 boys and their energy in the dances, what exactly is miss plastic chopra's role besides just standing there. it's looks even worse than katrina in dhoom3 atleast katrina had kamli to her credit. 
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't like it. 
PC's nose are lips are really distracting.  Ranveer was too OTT, and I couldn't stop staring at Arjun's thunder thighs. πŸ˜†
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

everything related to that film is super BORING except the 2 boys and their energy in the dances, what exactly is miss plastic chopra's role besides just standing there. it's looks even worse than katrina in dhoom3 atleast katrina had kamli to her credit. 

Priyanka does have a significant role but they are keeping it for the movie. Priyanka also has her cabaret song coming up, which looks and sounds amazing.Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PC looks really bad. Too skinny and her face looks weird. She def has looked better. 
The guys make the song. Love both of their energy. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes Ranveer is a bit OTT but what else is new lol I still love him in the song. 
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
decent song!! i think the 1st song was better
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

This is one of those songs everyone from rikshawallas to front bench sitters to college students to roadside hooligans to kids will like just because of the beats and the complete desiness in itπŸ˜† Fun song.I like it. It's definitely going to replace Dhinka Chika during my treadmill time. 

Are you serious the songs lyrics are blah!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜² And song isnt addictive imo!!
Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago
lompatmape thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The song is decent. The video is really OTT, kinda annoying TBH.. 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: wat_up

Are you serious the songs lyrics are blah!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜² And song isnt addictive imo!!

I didn't listen to the lyrics to be honest.πŸ˜† Its one of those tum toh thehere pardesi type of songs, that most people will hate to admit that they like it yet can't stop humming to it.πŸ˜†
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's a full on masala song, actually the only masala song in the album. And every masala song has lyrics that doesn't make sense but the music and beat are catchy, it's the same with this song. It's one of those that if u don't like it now it will grow on u the more u hear it.
And the video is full on masti, two boys trying to woo the girl., it's fun.
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago