India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Laila VS Paro. (Page 2)

sky25 Groupbie
sky25
sky25

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:32am | IP Logged
whatsoever bt for me my paro is best and never anyone cn take the place of paro especially tht laila...

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
xMIC.Dropx IF-Rockerz
xMIC.Dropx
xMIC.Dropx

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Laila is the important character.it will make the show more interesting.kudos to makers.but paro and rudra are the pillar of show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Folla55

vari3241 IF-Dazzler
vari3241
vari3241

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:38am | IP Logged
M a paro fan...wont accept anyoneStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jeesie-Maryam.K-samirao

-Maryam.K- IF-Dazzler
-Maryam.K-
-Maryam.K-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Paro is made for Rudra<3 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jeesiesamirao

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u , Laila is no match for paro , and for rudra she is just a tool for his physical satisfaction
jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged
The concept of the vamp is hardly new to indian film, be it tv or BW but the difference is in most shows the vamp is a temptation that the hero overcomes. Here the character of Laila is present to give further insight into Rudra's character and highlight where he came from mentally to get to the point of falling in love with Paro. Laila is a means to an end, she's not the end.

There is no competition as Paro is the real deal, she's the one who without trying will ignite the spark ,that Laila has been fanning for 8 years without luck.

I'm happy to see Indian tv 'grow up' and acknowledge that it's actually normal for an unmarried 28 year old man to have sexual needs and to address them without sindoor and a maglasutra...when, if ever, will the same courtesy be extended to women? Making Laila an 'easy woman' was a bit of a cop out because it played on the prejudices of a girl's character based on her sexual experience but I guess Indian audience aren't ready to see a girl from a'good family' having 'meaningless' sex.
I do like the character of Laila but wouldn't want it to be long term. It get's tiresome watching the same 'villain' constantly hatching plans to discredit the FL. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FairGuySanzforSushshowviewer

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Saryavachan!!! 
Amazing contrast! Hope they develop Laila's character too, without just keeping her pitch black. After all, they promised grey characters...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Folla55

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index