Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

India-Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Dori of the Week #14- DDBEDS MOTW (Page 9)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abie10

Jyo I've never visited this forum but it seems God wanted me to grill you.LOL Okay..maybe I won't tell anyone.LOL

aww thanks Abie .. u my true friend for not telling anyone HugTongue

Am back but with simply ones.Tongue

1. GC in Geet or in PV? Acting wise.  haila tough choice Ouch,... I cant really choose between Yash and Maan .,.both r too close to my heart and he was equally good in both Embarrassed

2. Which actress would you love to see with GC in his next show? But if given the chance would you want to see him with Kratka again and why? next show .. anyone who is good in acting .. I will love to see Mouni with him Embarrassed.. and oh yess I will love to see GC-KS again recreate the magic in a new show and this time it can b youth based Embarrassed... in PV both did a mtured role , so I will lvoe to see them playing some light hearted characters this time and mayb thats why I dont mind seeing them together again in a show Embarrassed

3. Have you ever gone gaga on a shirtless GC or Aamir and start drooling in presence of your hubby? If yes, what was his reaction to you?LOL In presense of my hubby , I hv good control Wink.. all my drooling sessions happen in alone or when I m watching the repeat online again WinkLOL

4. What do you miss about PV? AarYa and Ansh Cry and of course DC too Cry

5. What more do you miss in PV forum/ DC..your daily analysis or doing AR's? I guess DC discussions .. it was like a mini family for me Cry

6. Are you a romantic person? yess very much Embarrassed

7. if you have to define the current JA track in one word what wii it be? nonsense Ouch

8. Are Rajat and Paridhi doing justice to their roles as Jodha and Akbar? yess 100 percent Thumbs Up

9. Apart from Rajat and Paridhi which actors do you think would have also done well with the roles as JA? Right now I cant really imagine anyone else doing JA other than Rajat-Paridhi .. but I believe Gurmeet and Mouni too would hv done it well since both hv experience of a mytho show .. so historical should hv been easy for them ..

10. Are you a friendly person in real life with all around you? Because you are so sweet in the virtual world and treat all with love. well yeah I do make friends easily but I m actually introvert in real life .. so take time to open upto strangers Embarrassed

Pheww! Easy ones for you na? Am not planning to but i might come back.LOL

u can come back but without any questions plss EmbarrassedLOL... and yup these were easy ones LOL .. pheww ,.. love u again Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abie10NandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
that forum is as cold as Ice if you extend it nothing will happen ROFL 

Ok as you have reconfirmed that I am a sweet heart (Now dont forget it, once a sweetheart always a sweet heartLOL) I wont pose hard, silly or irritating questions Tongue

just a few more to make me know you better

What is your opinion on crazy fans of any actor?

Should we cry and go into depression because our favourite star has left the show?

I have always wondered when people write crazy fan stuff over actors are they serious or are they doing it for time pass? What do you think on this?

What do you think of birthday threads being spammed by pictures and being taken to 400 poages?

As a Mod what is the hardest thing that you have ever done

When you raise WL of someone do you feel sad?

With a family life and a job how do  you find time to do so much for India forums?

Do you think the current track in JA is a result of Rajat injury? Are you hope ful for the show?

Site 5 common things between us

are you a morning or an evening person?

Do you believe in the supreme power?

Do you believe in reincarnation? I mean do you believe that you were here before you were born? and will be here after?

Define Jyoti in two lines 

Mohit Raina is one of my fav actors too but whatt do you think of his lectures as his role as Mahadev?

Have you watched Gurmeet Chaudhary's Ramayan?

What is your take on Debina?

Why is discussing Jenifer a total no no on QH forum? This rule is not as strict on anyother forum except QH

Why do Rajasthan based shows suceed?

Have you ever been targeted by a member on IF or by a group of members or MIDs?

Geet or PV?

Do you feel something is missing if you dont log in to IF once a day even for a few minnutes?

Do you keep IF open on your mobile?

When you close a topic saying you will review it do you really review it?

thats  it I guessBig smile  I think these were sweet and simple 

Ah and one more thing please do hit like on Mahadev updates especially mine if you watch itLOL

(a CB likes nothing more than likes)Wink

And yes there are so many knowledgeable people in Mahdev forum that they forget that faith is beyond knowledge

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 January 2014 at 11:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

that forum is as cold as Ice if you extend it nothing will happen ROFL

I know ..Angry Unhappy

Ok as you have reconfirmed that I am a sweet heart (Now dont forget it, once a sweetheart always a sweet heartLOL) I wont pose hard, silly or irritating questions Tongue

these look irritating AngryCryCry

just a few more to make me know you better

What is your opinion on crazy fans of any actor? They all should take a chill pill LOL and stop being fanatic Ouch .. being a loyal fan of any actor , one should learn to listen to the positives as well as negatives of your fav

Should we cry and go into depression because our favourite star has left the show? no ways Stern Smile .. they r still alive and will come in some other show one day LOL

I have always wondered when people write crazy fan stuff over actors are they serious or are they doing it for time pass? What do you think on this? I think its more of show up to prove xyz fandom is the best  TongueLOL

What do you think of birthday threads being spammed by pictures and being taken to 400 poages? its more of ego .. one fan grp proving to b superior than other fan grp on IF by reaching max pages and breaking prev fan grp ka record .. silly rat race LOLOuch

As a Mod what is the hardest thing that you have ever done  raising WL of someone u know closely as part of your duty  Ouch

When you raise WL of someone do you feel sad? if the member is doing things deliberately , then nope dont feel sad but if out of emotions someone breaks a rule , then yeah I do feel sad for the member Ouch

With a family life and a job how do  you find time to do so much for India forums? mostly I come on IF afternoon time from office .. so its not a problem .. at night too post dinner , i come onlne for few mins .. so IF never came in the way of my job or family life Embarrassed

Do you think the current track in JA is a result of Rajat injury? Are you hope ful for the show? Well partly yes as things were dragged last week but I feel current track is shockingly getting trps .. so CVs r dragging it Ouch

Site 5 common things between us  both are part of DT , me too watch several shows like u LOL , I used to b a coolbie once for multiple shows too like u , we both r not fanatics , both stay away from fan fights even if includes our favs LOL

are you a morning or an evening person? evening

Do you believe in the supreme power? nope Ermm .. but do believe in karma

Do you believe in reincarnation? I mean do you believe that you were here before you were born? and will be here after? heard lots of stories on it .. so its 50-50 .. I wont say I dont believe it but cant even I say I believe it either Confused

Define Jyoti in two lines  positive and friendly Embarrassed

Mohit Raina is one of my fav actors too but whatt do you think of his lectures as his role as Mahadev? I guess its part of his character .. so well no option for him .. he got used to lecturing now .. LOL... but CVs at times can tone down a bit or try to give simple language thoda for mango people like me LOL

Have you watched Gurmeet Chaudhary's Ramayan? yup I did Embarrassed

What is your take on Debina? no take .. she is not by fav but I dont hate her either .. in NB she is trying well as a dancer .,.

Why is discussing Jenifer a total no no on QH forum? This rule is not as strict on anyother forum except QH it was decided by the previous mods during initial days of QH because most threads on KaJen turned into KSG or Jen bashing .. so many kajen fans too were fine with this rule of no Jen discussion that time ..

Why do Rajasthan based shows suceed? mayb because people living in rajasthan mostly watch hindi shows and so r max trp contributers in TAM Ermm

Have you ever been targeted by a member on IF or by a group of members or MIDs? yes during geet days Ouch

Geet or PV? Geet

Do you feel something is missing if you dont log in to IF once a day even for a few minnutes? Yess on weekdays I do feel it but not on sundays as mostly we plan outing and stuff on sundays Embarrassed

Do you keep IF open on your mobile? nope I hate coming from mobile Ouch

When you close a topic saying you will review it do you really review it? yup we do LOL

thats  it I guessBig smile  I think these were sweet and simple  yup these were simple than prev set LOL

Ah and one more thing please do hit like on Mahadev updates especially mine if you watch itLOL .. when u updt for mahadev .. will visit forum on those days for sure Embarrassed

(a CB likes nothing more than likes)Wink.. aww I know Hug .. I was myself a CB , so Iknow the value of likes Embarrassed

And yes there are so many knowledgeable people in Mahdev forum that they forget that faith is beyond knowledge  I agree .. its my faith in Lord Shiva only which made me stick to the show even when I know the main essense of the show is lost somewhere .. but still watch it Embarrassed

NandiniRaizadaa

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Jyo I've never visited this forum but it seems God wanted me to grill you.LOL Okay..maybe I won't tell anyone.LOL

aww thanks Abie .. u my true friend for not telling anyone HugTongue

Am back but with simply ones.Tongue

1. GC in Geet or in PV? Acting wise.  haila tough choice Ouch,... I cant really choose between Yash and Maan .,.both r too close to my heart and he was equally good in both Embarrassed

2. Which actress would you love to see with GC in his next show? But if given the chance would you want to see him with Kratka again and why? next show .. anyone who is good in acting .. I will love to see Mouni with him Embarrassed.. and oh yess I will love to see GC-KS again recreate the magic in a new show and this time it can b youth based Embarrassed... in PV both did a mtured role , so I will lvoe to see them playing some light hearted characters this time and mayb thats why I dont mind seeing them together again in a show Embarrassed

3. Have you ever gone gaga on a shirtless GC or Aamir and start drooling in presence of your hubby? If yes, what was his reaction to you?LOL In presense of my hubby , I hv good control Wink.. all my drooling sessions happen in alone or when I m watching the repeat online again WinkLOL

4. What do you miss about PV? AarYa and Ansh Cry and of course DC too Cry

5. What more do you miss in PV forum/ DC..your daily analysis or doing AR's? I guess DC discussions .. it was like a mini family for me Cry

6. Are you a romantic person? yess very much Embarrassed

7. if you have to define the current JA track in one word what wii it be? nonsense Ouch

8. Are Rajat and Paridhi doing justice to their roles as Jodha and Akbar? yess 100 percent Thumbs Up

9. Apart from Rajat and Paridhi which actors do you think would have also done well with the roles as JA? Right now I cant really imagine anyone else doing JA other than Rajat-Paridhi .. but I believe Gurmeet and Mouni too would hv done it well since both hv experience of a mytho show .. so historical should hv been easy for them ..

10. Are you a friendly person in real life with all around you? Because you are so sweet in the virtual world and treat all with love. well yeah I do make friends easily but I m actually introvert in real life .. so take time to open upto strangers Embarrassed

Pheww! Easy ones for you na? Am not planning to but i might come back.LOL

u can come back but without any questions plss EmbarrassedLOL... and yup these were easy ones LOL .. pheww ,.. love u again Hug

Lol Jyo am so sweet for not telling anyone na.LOLHug 

And am back without any questionsLOL..Love your answers.. Aww love u too and u know it!Hug

jyoti06

Lianaa IF-Achieverz
Lianaa
Lianaa

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
congratz jyotiParty wooww.. finally you are DOTW !! :DD

jyoti06

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Achha Jyo HugHug

Here's my desertEvil SmileLOL

1.Your favourite food?
2. What colour is your tooth brush?LOL
3. What is one of the things you always put on your "to-do" list?
4. Who do you admire the most?
5. What is your favourite summer activity?
6. If a movie was made of your life which one would it be?
7. Who is your favourite cartoon character?
8. What is your dream job?
9. Are you a morning or a night person?
10. What is one thing that annoys you the most?
11. What is one of your weird habits?
12. Describe your self in 3 words.
13. If you could swap lives with anyone for a day who would it be and why?
14. What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
15. What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
16. What is your biggest addiction?
17. Which celebrity annoys you the most ?
18.What is the most interesting thing you have in your purse/wallet?
19. What is the most essential make up item for you?
20. What is the meanest thing you've ever said to someone?
21. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
22. What is the one thing you have always wanted to do?
23. What store do you shop at the most?
24. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
25. If you were stranded on an island what 2 things would you take with you?
26. A compliment  people give you the most?
27. What feature of Aamir's face do you like the most?
28. What feature of Aamir's face do you dislike most?
29. Favourite Aamir movie so far?
30. Describe in 5 words your Journey in IF so far?

Edited by -Misek- - 13 January 2014 at 4:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaaawida

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Lol Jyo am so sweet for not telling anyone na.LOLHug 

And am back without any questionsLOL..Love your answers.. Aww love u too and u know it!Hug

Aww Abiee love u Hug

Abie10

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_YuvReen

congratz jyotiParty wooww.. finally you are DOTW !! :DD

Thanks a lot Naz Hug

Go to top