Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

India-Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Dori of the Week #14- DDBEDS MOTW (Page 6)

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Priya di (if I am not wrong that you are priya di) boss grilling chance is a rare occuranceLOL

Yyup I am Priya... I know how can we miss grilling our bossStarStarStarStarStar ...after all she even made me bakara first WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06NandiniRaizadaa

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

Ok I am back with my main course .Big smileBig smileBig smile Looks like you do have a huge course before mine so you are in for a big feast Big smile Feast for a King oops I meant boss Silly  This is your 14 idea .. grrr AngryAngryDisapprove...

1)  Rate these actors 0-10 without repeating their number and why do you place them at that position

RAghu  1 .. he is carrying the show on his shoulders right now .. so well LOLEmbarrassed

Baburaam 2 .. he is a terrific and most underrated actor Thumbs Up .. many of the boring scenes became super interesting because of his presense ClapClap

Bella 3 .. I feel she deserves to b rught up there after raghu and baburam .. its a supporting role but she mostly steals the show when given a chance with her acting Thumbs Up

Mahima 4 .. I feel she is realy a strong villain in the show and proved her worth with her acting .. I simply hate her character and this proves her acting too .,.

Lata 5 She is good too especially with her dialect  Clap.. but lacks variation Ermm

Shivani  6 I feel she is improving a lot but at times she needs to control on her eye expressions and voice modulation too especially in angry or emotional scenes  ..

Jazz  7 .. so far I dint see any real variation in his acting though I know he is better than that as an actor .. I hope in future we get to see him act more indepently than just remain a side kick of his wife ...

Maya 8 .. she is ok with whatever role she is given for now ...

Vivek 9 same for him too .. he is sort of ok with whatever role he got .. but his wife is slight better actor .,. so hv placed her above vivek Tongue

Panna Tai 10 .. well she has minimum scope out of all characters .. so placing her last  though she is a good actress ...

Dadu  I wont rate him ... since he is no more part of the show Evil Smile... but if he was still there then mayb I would hv repeated one number and kept him right up there at no.1 with Raghu Embarrassed

2) What is your interpretation when TV stars say the following in their interviews?
   "I'm happy that my fans enjoy my work"  plss keep loving me even if my acting is nonsense and my show is a flop  LOL
   "we are just friends"  friends with benefits Evil Smile
   "I did not pick up anything as I was waiting for the right comeback" duhhh I m jobless with noone offering me even a  banyan Ad Ouch
   "its not my decision but the production house and channel"  errr I lost interest in the show .. time to hunt for something else Ermm

3) Favs with respect to movies
jodi on screen why  Aamir-Juhi ... because I m a Aamir fangal and he looked best with Juhi Embarrassed

jodi offscreen why  None actually .. my trust is lost post Hrithik ka divorce .. there were my favs Unhappy

love scene Ajay-Aish train hug scene in hum dil de chuke sanam .. it was intense passionate and carries lots of complex emotions Embarrassed

nok jhok Aamir-Kareena watch scene from 3 idiots when Aamir tells him about his donkey boyfriend and his price tag fobia and Kareena gets pissed knowing he is telling the bitter truth LOLLOL

comedy scene  Each and every scene from the movie Heri pheri 1 .. the film was a riot

intense scene can be romance or action Scenes from second half of the movie hum dil de chuke sanam .. al ajay-aish scenes ,.,  I found them quite intense ..

4)What is your first reaction to the following situations
When someone tells you for the 10th time that you are not fair  yeah rightt Stern Smile

When someone feels they are being targetted  stop seeking attention Ermm

When you are know someone is instigating  not again D'oh

People who don;t listen to you  go for the final action Evil Smile
Someone talks behind your back I know I m famous CoolLOL

5)Now to a topic i am not familiar but i know you are into it so here are some questions on the topic of  Politics
Your take on the Aam Party  Can really change be gotten 
Change can come if they get proper guidance from another big party because only hving ideas is not sufficient .. u need proper resources , manpower and funds to implement those ideas as well ..

What's Arvind Kejriwal USP His common man slogan

Will Priyanka Gandhi be the new face for Congress I doubt she is interested .. its rahul gandhi for now Ermm

Have you been following the Devyani case. If so your thoughts nope .. not following it .. what is it about ..

6)Which Actor/actress TV comes to mind when you hear these titles of movies
 Buddha Mar Gaya  Annu Kapoor or Ram Kapoor Confused
 Tees Mar Khan Ejiaz khan Evil Smile
 Kya Kool Hai Hum KSG and DD  Tongue
3 Idiots Gurmeet-Karan wahi-Ritvik LOL
Rocket Singh - Salesman of the Year  Viraf patel Cool
 Bol Bachchan Rakhi sawant ( I know she is not tv star but she did reality show on small scree WinkLOL)
Chalti ka naam Ghadi Actors of Uttaran .. ROFL
 Shreeman Ashiq  Karan singh grover again LOL

7) When is the last time you did the following
Watch a match at the stadium  IPL 2 or 3 mayb at wankhede stadium .. Mum vs Kol match .. and Mum won Big smile
Go out on a date with husband Last valentines day Embarrassed
Spend time with your saas that I do daily while watching my night soaps LOL
Cried watching a show last episode of Geet I guess Cry
Want to break the TV  last series of India tour of south africa 2nd test match 5th day ConfusedDead

8) What is your take on these reality shows  and why do you think they deserve to still be on
Bigg Boss good timepass entertainment .. rigged or not ..its paisa vasool for me
Dance India Dance promotes quality and new talent Thumbs Up
Master Chef  gives opportunity to some really nice cooks but they should stop the OTT drama in next season ..its no daily soap
Indian Idol I think this should stop .. I dont see real talent here .. sa re ga ma is better Ermm
Also what is the one not currently on but you thought had potential. 
I have chosen shows from different genres is there any genre you would to add
I love Roadies .. a very unique show and looking forward to season 11 .. Raghu and Ranvijay are the coolest hosts for me Cool

9) If you were do direct a bollywood /tv show what/who will fill these
Title Any title with the word love/pyaar for sure Tongue
Actor Aamir and Gurmeet Day Dreaming
Director Me TongueLOL
Actress  Deepika and Mouni Day Dreaming
Genre Romantic Embarrassed

10) Favorite Dishes in the following categories
Indian Food Tandoor and Kababs
American Food Nothing in particular
Fast Food Mcdonald Chicken Burger
Food your mom makes Pulao and Chicken curry
Food your saas make Mutter paneer and Paratha
Food you make Pasta

11)  Crayon box colors that you would match to people  why
Red  with Gurmeet .. bec he is red hot Cool
Blue with Aamir .. because he is always cool and calm .. hv hardly seen him getting pissed off with any media questions LOL
Green with Katrina .. because she is always green in jealousy and insecurity over Deepika ka sudden success ,., LOL
Orange with Indian team .. they need lots of orange juice to pump up their energy for new zealand series LOL
Yellow  with Virat kohli .. yellow yellow dirty fellow secretly meeting anushka sharma on new yr and then telling media hello hi bye bye Stern SmileLOL
Brown  with me .. I hv brown eyes LOLTongue
Black with sanjay leela bhansali for making movie Black LOL
White with none .. Ermm

12)  Can you
Dance yess  Big smile
Sing no Ouch
Bake no Ouch
Whistle no Ouch
Speak a different language apart from English and hindi yess Big smile

13) Which one of these and why (highlighted in red )
SRK or Sallu ..nnever too fond of SRK
Hrithik or Suzanne None anymore unless i know the real story Unhappy
Kareena or Kat  because no interest in flowerpots LOL
Star or Zee TV  no other option LOL
JA the movie or Show Movie anyday for hrithik-aish Thumbs Up

14) Cannot end without the subject apart from TV and IF that binds the two of us..yup CRICKET Who are your favorite and why
Cricketer (All Time)(I know the answer but still) Sachin .. well for me he is god of cricket Big smile
Cricketer (Current Team) Kohli .. he has shown promise as a batsman who can truely replace sachin and in future might break his records too
Indian Batsman Kohli again for same reason above
International Batsman Gayle ... love seeing him hit those big sixes Cool
Indian Bowler if there can be any Zaheer khan .. noone currently has impressed me .. zaheer still remains the best
International Bowler Dayle steyn .. he is a livewire when playing for SA .. such passion and intensity he brings into his game ClapClap
Team apart from India West indies .. I love thier positive attitude and the humour display on ground
IPL team apart from MI Chennai super kings because of Dhoni the captain Tongue
Cricketer you have a crush on  I had a secret crush on Zaheer yrs back Embarrassed
Cricketer you think is overrated Ashwin .. he is yet to prove himself overseas as a spinner ..

See how sweet I am Embarrassed  you asked for just 14 and  I listened because me scared of you boss LOL

This is cheatingg Angry... CryCry.. but I managed to finish it al .. bas thats it .. no desserts now AngryConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raghu-shivaniUma-ArhaanfanNandiniRaizadaa

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abie10

Hellooo...Congrats! should I come back Jyo?Evil Smile 

This is my first post in this forum. Keep wondering how I've landed here.ROFL

yeah Abie how did u land up here ShockedLOL... plss dont tell anyone ... TongueLOL

u can comeback but just to chat hmm .. EmbarrassedROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abie10

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Priya di (if I am not wrong that you are priya di) boss grilling chance is a rare occuranceLOL

Yyup I am Priya... I know how can we miss grilling our bossStar ...after all she even made me bakara first LOL

it was Simmy AngryEvil Smile.. she said its a toss between both of us and I opted for u .. so yeah she is mastermind .,. catch her AngryLOLLOLLOLLOL

-Misek-NandiniRaizadaa

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
wonderful answers jyoti di...loved it... Clap and good questions priya di... Clap

jyoti06

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

See how sweet I am Embarrassed  you asked for just 14 and  I listened because me scared of you boss LOL

This is cheatingg Angry... CryCry.. but I managed to finish it al .. bas thats it .. no desserts now AngryConfused

Where is it cheating ShockedOuchEmbarrassed I was just very creative Star And you finished it with flying colors so why are you not wanting desserts Wacko

Really you have not heard of Devvyani case . Its there in most indian newspaper. Anyways here is the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devyani_Khobragade_incident

Edited by OodlesDoodles - 10 January 2014 at 6:13am

jyoti06NandiniRaizadaa

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Yyup I am Priya... I know how can we miss grilling our bossStar ...after all she even made me bakara first LOL

it was Simmy AngryEvil Smile.. she said its a toss between both of us and I opted for u .. so yeah she is mastermind .,. catch her LOL

I am guessing she is on the hot seat next then ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-jyoti06NandiniRaizadaa

Uma-Arhaanfan IF-Sizzlerz
Uma-Arhaanfan
Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Loved your answers..Hug

jyoti06

Go to top