Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

Priya Di if I agree with you on the creativity issue she may really kick me out🀣

but yes I loved the questions and the answers πŸ˜›

Tomorrow we are all going to be in trouble.. But right now the cat is away so lets all mice play πŸ€ͺ
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OodlesDoodles

Tomorrow we are all going to be in trouble.. But right now the cat is away so lets all mice play πŸ€ͺ

She may kill us but I am really enjoying this πŸ˜ˆ
Abie10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

yeah Abie how did u land up here πŸ˜²πŸ˜†... plss dont tell anyone ... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

u can comeback but just to chat hmm .. 😳🀣

Jyo I've never visited this forum but it seems God wanted me to grill you.πŸ˜† Okay..maybe I won't tell anyone.πŸ˜† 
Am back but with simply ones.πŸ˜›

1. GC in Geet or in PV? Acting wise.

2. Which actress would you love to see with GC in his next show? But if given the chance would you want to see him with Kratka again and why?

3. Have you ever gone gaga on a shirtless GC or Aamir and start drooling in presence of your hubby? If yes, what was his reaction to you?πŸ˜†

4. What do you miss about PV?

5. What more do you miss in PV forum/ DC..your daily analysis or doing AR's?

6. Are you a romantic person?

7. if you have to define the current JA track in one word what wii it be?

8. Are Rajat and Paridhi doing justice to their roles as Jodha and Akbar?

9. Apart from Rajat and Paridhi which actors do you think would have also done well with the roles as JA?

10. Are you a friendly person in real life with all around you? Because you are so sweet in the virtual world and treat all with love.

Pheww! Easy ones for you na? Am not planning to but i might come back.πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Where is it cheating 😲😳 I was just very creative ⭐️ And you finished it with flying colors so why are you not wanting desserts

Really you have not heard of Devvyani case . Its there in most indian newspaper. Anyways here is the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devyani_Khobragade_incident

Oh this case I know ... that famous Devyani one ... Its quite a controvertial one .. as an Indian I do feel bad with what happened to her but then thats their protocol .. this whole strip search is done in case of anyone who gets caught in such kind of issues ... so they just followed the protocol here ... Devyani did commit a mistake and had to pay for it .. but yes its embarassing for India ... but its her fault to some extent ...

about the desserts .. see I m already served a dozen by others on your behalf πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Misek-

Not Yet Priya Di πŸ˜†πŸ˜† See this has been such a good start of 2014, We all get to grill our BossessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† *Pats Own Back*😳

Why should students hv all the fun 😳

I m so gonna put u on hot seat one day without letting u know πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Jyo you cant fire me ,  you know I am one of the  the most sincere , hardworking , responsible coolbies that you have  πŸ€£

Yeah I can see how much hardwork u did to put up these questions πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Ok you are from Mumbai, thank God I found some one from Mumbai otherwise I was thinking whole of IF either stays in the south or abroad πŸ˜†

Well majority is out of India or from south but there r few like me from Mumbai or Kolkata too πŸ˜ƒ

You watch Mahadev? This is the same Mahadev which I am a CB for? Cause I never saw you there, never ever even saw a like πŸ˜†

Well yeah I do watch it because of Mohit  😳.. but dont visit the forum because I m almost illiterate when it comes to mytho and that forum has quite a lot of knowledgable members .. so I dunno what to discuss there πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...

Ok here are a few more questions 

What is your take on Pooja bose? I mean her dialogue delivery? Hmm I m 50-50 for her .. she is pretty face but needs to polish up her dialect and expressions as Parvati and Kali too

Should they reconsider getting Sonarika back? Oh yess I loved Sona-Mohit jodi

Should they have casted Mauni only as Parvati?? I was quite sad when I came to know Mouni wont play parvati since I was die hard fan of Mouni-Mohit .. even thought of stop watching but then gave it a try and Sonarika did impress me ... so started watching it again like a total new show ... now when I look back I feel it was good to get a new parvati ... so the scenes of Shiv-Parvati dint look repeat of Shiv-Sati because u hv a diff actress playing it 😳

Your take on Mohit Raina? He is an actor par brilliance and now I cant even imagine anyone else palying Mahadev πŸ‘πŸ‘... whether its his body language or dialogue delibery or voice modulation or expressions showing both anger and peace ,.. he just defined the word "Perfection" for me on small screen πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Also today's actors should learn professionalism from this guy .. he is doing this show for 1 and a half yrs now but not once he has taken any leave nor thought of quitting the show to get into films nor took success to his head ... he knows Mahadev made him and so he is strictly loyal to the show and his character .. kudos to the actor ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The best track in Mahadev? I loved both Shiv-Sati and the initial Parvati's struggle to win Mahadev as her husband once again .. apart from that loved Jalandhar track too 😳

What you love about IF Open discussions and drooling over anything and everything πŸ˜†

What you hate about IF Fanatism over everything

Have you ever got fed up of IF? and why? Yeah at times while moderating controvertial forums when members dont listen to u  , then it gets on your nerves

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?Depends on the kind of sin the man comitted .. if its related to one's nation he should b assassinated , if its random crime , then severe punishment .. I m not much in favour of murder ...

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity? errr I need to die to know the answer πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

Why does a round pizza come in a square box? bec a square pizza(if it exists) might fit into a round box better 🀣

Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up like every two hours? they r indirectly trying to hide thier real age πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV? because Englishh is a phunny language πŸ˜†

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? Yeah I guess so πŸ˜†..need to ask Uttaran makers 🀣

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune? yeah almost same tune πŸ€”...

if you have been given an Aladdin lamp, what will you do?? keep it like a showpiece πŸ˜† .. I hate shortcuts .. so no asking for any wishh πŸ˜›

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on the parkway? will ask my hubby πŸ˜•

Why is the word "abbreviation" so long? like I said english is a phunny language πŸ˜†

Why is there no "w" in "one", but there is a "w" in "two" and we don't use it? same reply .. english is a phunny language 🀣

Why is it that night falls but day breaks? same answer as above πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... 

Do you hate me now or am I still a sweetheart?πŸ˜† u r still a sweetheart πŸ˜ƒ

Are you going to get me banned?πŸ˜† should I .. u tell πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

When you receive a PM from me, What do you think? Do you think eeeks another one from this crazy girl or do you think this must be importantπŸ˜† or something else
I come in tension whenever I get a PM from any DT member whether its a coolbie or viewbie or mod ... because I know duhhh some more work on my way now πŸ˜”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok it for now

next course will be easier then this if and only if I am still a sweetheart πŸ€£

see I said u r a sweetheart πŸ˜ƒ.. it better b easy and short now 😑.. waise this is enough too πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail

Thanks RenuπŸ€—.. I am glad someone atleast understands those questions were good😳😳😳it took me the same amount of time to think and come up with them that would have taken her to answer... the boss does not appreciate the creativity😑😭😭

I dont hv enough adjectives to appreciate your creativity Priya πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†... next time I m gonna copy-paste this creative question set in your bakri post only in some other forum mayb .. let me start stalking u now and then do setting with other DTs of other forums where u r active .. buhahaha πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Misek-

Tumne pukara aur hum chale ayein Jyo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok i will only serve you the afters in little amount😳🀣

no time now ... hurry up .. next bakri should b on the way πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail

Not fair 😲 I was not even given a chance or option by you or your boss😭

thats why u should b back to orange πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
jyoti06 thumbnail

She may kill us but I am really enjoying this πŸ˜ˆ

😑 Nandini dont forget u r a victim in other zee forum too .. u just lucky that forum peeps r too serious to grill u 😑😑... let me extend that motw for 2 weeks now 😈