Dori of the Week #14- DDBEDS MOTW - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
loved the answers jyotiπŸ‘
Originally posted by jyoti06

OMGG How do u know 😲.. I dint put up the siggy to make sure noone knows and here u r 😭

Chalo will wait for your questions .. but plss short and simple ones πŸ˜³ ,. remember me the boss 😈🀣🀣

@Colour Dont worry I dont have the guts to  stalk my boss πŸ˜† I was opening Doli Armano ki when I by mistake clicked Do dil, I was about to hit back when i saw MOTW, I was curious so I opened it and boom🀣

@Red Dont worry boss I will be sweet like chocolava cake πŸ˜† short ka cant promise 

here are the starters

Which was the first addictive forum you came across on I-F?

Your first post on IF was about?

What's your opinion on having online friends? Do you think you can share a personal secret/talk with your online friends?

Yash Arti or Raghu Shivani?

You gave a 10 to Do dil, what makes it so good in your eyes?

You stay at Mumbai? Tell me one positive and one negative of Mumbai 

Whats your take on Rangarasia? Will it create the magic?

What do you think of inclusion of vish kanya type of fantasy in a historical show like JA

What attracted you to JA?

Who are your Fav TV stars other then Gurmeet?

Who are your fav actors other then Amir Deepika 

What was the first forum you moderated?
You were the CM of sony before taking on zee. What did you dislike about sony to take up zee?
(There has to be something wrong with that channel all channel mods run away)πŸ˜†

What do you love about moderating?

What do you dislike about it?

What shows you watch other then JA RR and do dil , i mean on and off types

What WUs do you catch up on ?

You fav shows which are now off air ?

What do you think of your coolbies especially me ?

Choose one between mel and Gur?

Thats it for starters

Main course is still there πŸ˜†

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
Ok I am back with my main course .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Looks like you do have a huge course before mine so you are in for a big feast πŸ˜ƒ Feast for a King oops I meant boss πŸ€ͺ

1)  Rate these actors 0-10 without repeating their number and why do you place them at that position
Baburaam
Lata
RAghu
Shivani
Bella
Maya
Vivek
Jazz
Mahima
Panna Tai
Dadu

2) What is your interpretation when TV stars say the following in their interviews?
   "I'm happy that my fans enjoy my work"
   "we are just friends"
   "I did not pick up anything as I was waiting for the right comeback"
   "its not my decision but the production house and channel"

3) Favs with respect to movies
jodi on screen why
jodi offscreen why
love scene
nok jhok
 comedy scene
 intense scene can be romance or action

4)What is your first reaction to the following situations
When someone tells you for the 10th time that you are not fair
When someone feels they are being targetted
When you are know someone is instigating
People who don;t listen to you
Someone talks behind your back

5)Now to a topic i am not familiar but i know you are into it so here are some questions on the topic of  Politics
Your take on the Aam Party  Can really change be gotten
What's Arvind Kejriwal USP
 Will Priyanka Gandhi be the new face for Congress
Have you been following the Devyani case. If so your thoughts

6)Which Actor/actress TV comes to mind when you hear these titles of movies
 Buddha Mar Gaya
 Tees Mar Khan
 Kya Kool Hai Hum
3 Idiots
Rocket Singh - Salesman of the Year
 Bol Bachchan
Chalti ka naam Ghadi
 Shreeman Ashiq

7) When is the last time you did the following
Watch a match at the stadium
Go out on a date with husband
Spend time with your saas
Cried watching a show
Want to break the TV

8) What is your take on these reality shows  and why do you think they deserve to still be on
Bigg Boss
Dance India Dance
Master Chef
Indian Idol
Also what is the one not currently on but you thought had potential.
I have chosen shows from different genres is there any genre you would to add

9) If you were do direct a bollywood /tv show what/who will fill these
Title
Actor
Director
Actress
Genre

10) Favorite Dishes in the following categories
Indian Food
American Food
Fast Food
Food your mom makes
Food your saas make
Food you make

11)  Crayon box colors that you would match to people  why
Red
Blue
Green
Orange
Yellow
Brown
Black
White

12)  Can you
Dance
Sing
Bake
Whistle
Speak a different language apart from English and hindi

13) Which one of these and why
SRK or Sallu
Hrithik or Suzanne
Kareena or Kat
Star or Zee TV
JA the movie or Show

14) Cannot end without the subject apart from TV and IF that binds the two of us..yup CRICKET Who are your favorite and why
Cricketer (All Time)(I know the answer but still)
Cricketer (Current Team)
Indian Batsman
International Batsman
Indian Bowler if there can be any
International Bowler
Team apart from India
IPL team apart from MI
Cricketer you have a crush on
Cricketer you think is overrated

See how sweet I am πŸ˜³  you asked for just 14 and  I listened because me scared of you boss πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Priya di (if I am not wrong that you are priya di) boss grilling chance is a rare occuranceπŸ˜†
Hellooo...Congrats! should I come back Jyo?😈 

This is my first post in this forum. Keep wondering how I've landed here.🀣
Originally posted by Uma-Arhaanfan

Hey jyothi iam back with my questions...

1.what made you hooked to the show?  Simplicity and Arhaan behl 😳

2.we have seen so many actors are named as popular just because there are more online fans or just because there are more followers on india forum.your justification..
think its difficult to judge an actor's real popularity based on just online fans or IF rankings because real world is totally different and there millions of people can hv their own likes and dislikes .. for eg :Diya baati tops the trp charts in real world but on IF or other online websites its actors r hardly popular .. so this proves that u cannot judge any actor's popularity based on online fans only ... its just that fans of the actors feel satisfaction to see their actors on top in these websites but they dont represent the majority at all ..

3.Rate arhaan behll out of 10. I will give him a 9 when it comes to acting πŸ‘πŸΌ

4.do you think online voting system is doing justification to the awards given or do you feel as the most deserving actor is missing the award just because he has less online fans. 
Awards r mostly rigged and I doubt even votes r counted .. it all depends on which channel that award is airing and whats the top trp show in that channel .. that show and its actors r awarded the trophy πŸ˜†... real talent r never recognised in these awards ..

4.favourite hobby which you dont want to leave.  Net surfing πŸ˜†

5.other than mansi or pooja who would suit arhaan behll the most as a jodi.. I guess Mouni Roy πŸ€”

6.you feel comfortable in? Casuals .. A legging-top or jeans-top ..

7.yourcomplexion? fair

8.any games you play.? nothing in particular but if I go on a picnic then mayb voleyball or badminton .. among indoor its chess

Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

@Colour Dont worry I dont have the guts to  stalk my boss πŸ˜† I was opening Doli Armano ki when I by mistake clicked Do dil, I was about to hit back when i saw MOTW, I was curious so I opened it and boom🀣

Aaahh my bad luckk

@Red Dont worry boss I will be sweet like chocolava cake πŸ˜† short ka cant promise

I will fire u then πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

here are the starters  this is starter πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Which was the first addictive forum you came across on I-F? Kaajjal on sony

Your first post on IF was about? "Hi I m new" .. that was my first post πŸ˜†

What's your opinion on having online friends? Do you think you can share a personal secret/talk with your online friends? I think its good to hv online buddies with whom u can share some of your secrets and mayb take advice too .. as long as you r comfortable with the person with whom u r sharing , it should do no harm and can help u a lot .. at least in my case it holds true .. but never trust any stranger and share personal details with him/her ...

Yash Arti or Raghu Shivani? Yash-Aarti πŸ‘πŸΌ ... I feel Raghu-Shivani ka journey is yet to start ..so early days 😳

You gave a 10 to Do dil, what makes it so good in your eyes? .. na I gave it a 8 on 10 .. u must hv seen only 10 because it came in next line πŸ˜†πŸ˜³... show has still scope to improve .. so 8 for now ,

You stay at Mumbai? Tell me one positive and one negative of Mumbai  Positive is fast paced life and quick service ,,, negative is bad roads and traffic jams

Whats your take on Rangarasia? Will it create the magic? I m loving the start and it should create magic ..its a diff concept and its high time viewers accept something diff than the regular ones .. also actors r doing a good job πŸ‘πŸΌ

What do you think of inclusion of vish kanya type of fantasy in a historical show like JA
Its pathetic to b honest ..this track has ruined the whole show

What attracted you to JA? Rajat tokas and the concept 😳

Who are your Fav TV stars other then Gurmeet? Kratika , Drashti , Arhaan , Rajat , Iqbal , Viraf , Mohit raina and now Sanaya-Ashish too πŸ˜†

Who are your fav actors other then Amir Deepika  Ranveer Singh and I used to like Madhuri a lot ..

What was the first forum you moderated? Kaajjal on sony tv

You were the CM of sony before taking on zee. What did you dislike about sony to take up zee?
(There has to be something wrong with that channel all channel mods run away)πŸ˜† ..
 I took veteran status during my sony days as I got busy with real life issues .. then when i decided to come back again , I was given zee tv instead of sony .. so I dint really quit sony ..it was destiny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What do you love about moderating? U can learn a lot about different types of members .. their way of thinking .. diff POVs .. fanatism .. etc etc ...

What do you dislike about it? it gets monotonous after a point bec u cannot share your views openly with fear of others judging u just bec u r a mod and so u got to b perfect always

What shows you watch other then JA RR and do dil , i mean on and off types
Mahadev , Ek boond ishq , tumhari pakhi , jaan , Ek mutthi aasmaan , Doli armaano ki  and randomly all Zee tv shows here and there to keep a tab on the happenings

What WUs do you catch up on ? mostly all zee tv shows ..

You fav shows which are now off air ? Geet , Bidaai , Kitanhi mohabbat hai , kumkum , kaisa yeh pyaar hai , kayamat  and PV 1 ..

What do you think of your coolbies especially me ? They r all cool and very helpful πŸ‘πŸΌ... about u ,  u r a sweetheart πŸ€—

Choose one between mel and Gur? u want me to get killed 😲/.. ok as far as buddy is concerned its Melz .. we r quite close πŸ˜³ .. and I respect gur a lot for her work πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thats it for starters

Main course is still there πŸ˜† ... I think I m already full πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Priya di (if I am not wrong that you are priya di) boss grilling chance is a rare occuranceπŸ˜†

Yyup I am Priya... I know how can we miss grilling our boss⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ...after all she even made me bakara first πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

Ok I am back with my main course .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Looks like you do have a huge course before mine so you are in for a big feast πŸ˜ƒ Feast for a King oops I meant boss πŸ€ͺ  This is your 14 idea .. grrr πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’...

1)  Rate these actors 0-10 without repeating their number and why do you place them at that position

RAghu  1 .. he is carrying the show on his shoulders right now .. so well πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Baburaam 2 .. he is a terrific and most underrated actor πŸ‘πŸΌ .. many of the boring scenes became super interesting because of his presense πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bella 3 .. I feel she deserves to b rught up there after raghu and baburam .. its a supporting role but she mostly steals the show when given a chance with her acting πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mahima 4 .. I feel she is realy a strong villain in the show and proved her worth with her acting .. I simply hate her character and this proves her acting too .,.

Lata 5 She is good too especially with her dialect  πŸ‘.. but lacks variation πŸ€”

Shivani  6 I feel she is improving a lot but at times she needs to control on her eye expressions and voice modulation too especially in angry or emotional scenes  ..

Jazz  7 .. so far I dint see any real variation in his acting though I know he is better than that as an actor .. I hope in future we get to see him act more indepently than just remain a side kick of his wife ...

Maya 8 .. she is ok with whatever role she is given for now ...

Vivek 9 same for him too .. he is sort of ok with whatever role he got .. but his wife is slight better actor .,. so hv placed her above vivek πŸ˜›

Panna Tai 10 .. well she has minimum scope out of all characters .. so placing her last  though she is a good actress ...

Dadu  I wont rate him ... since he is no more part of the show 😈... but if he was still there then mayb I would hv repeated one number and kept him right up there at no.1 with Raghu 😳

2) What is your interpretation when TV stars say the following in their interviews?
   "I'm happy that my fans enjoy my work"  plss keep loving me even if my acting is nonsense and my show is a flop  πŸ˜†
   "we are just friends"  friends with benefits 😈
   "I did not pick up anything as I was waiting for the right comeback" duhhh I m jobless with noone offering me even a  banyan Ad
   "its not my decision but the production house and channel"  errr I lost interest in the show .. time to hunt for something else πŸ€”

3) Favs with respect to movies
jodi on screen why  Aamir-Juhi ... because I m a Aamir fangal and he looked best with Juhi 😳

jodi offscreen why  None actually .. my trust is lost post Hrithik ka divorce .. there were my favs πŸ˜”

love scene Ajay-Aish train hug scene in hum dil de chuke sanam .. it was intense passionate and carries lots of complex emotions 😳

nok jhok Aamir-Kareena watch scene from 3 idiots when Aamir tells him about his donkey boyfriend and his price tag fobia and Kareena gets pissed knowing he is telling the bitter truth πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

comedy scene  Each and every scene from the movie Heri pheri 1 .. the film was a riot

intense scene can be romance or action Scenes from second half of the movie hum dil de chuke sanam .. al ajay-aish scenes ,.,  I found them quite intense ..

4)What is your first reaction to the following situations
When someone tells you for the 10th time that you are not fair  yeah rightt 😳

When someone feels they are being targetted  stop seeking attention πŸ€”

When you are know someone is instigating  not again

People who don;t listen to you  go for the final action 😈
Someone talks behind your back I know I m famous πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

5)Now to a topic i am not familiar but i know you are into it so here are some questions on the topic of  Politics
Your take on the Aam Party  Can really change be gotten 
Change can come if they get proper guidance from another big party because only hving ideas is not sufficient .. u need proper resources , manpower and funds to implement those ideas as well ..

What's Arvind Kejriwal USP His common man slogan

Will Priyanka Gandhi be the new face for Congress I doubt she is interested .. its rahul gandhi for now πŸ€”

Have you been following the Devyani case. If so your thoughts nope .. not following it .. what is it about ..

6)Which Actor/actress TV comes to mind when you hear these titles of movies
 Buddha Mar Gaya  Annu Kapoor or Ram Kapoor πŸ˜•
 Tees Mar Khan Ejiaz khan 😈
 Kya Kool Hai Hum KSG and DD  πŸ˜›
3 Idiots Gurmeet-Karan wahi-Ritvik πŸ˜†
Rocket Singh - Salesman of the Year  Viraf patel 😎
 Bol Bachchan Rakhi sawant ( I know she is not tv star but she did reality show on small scree πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
Chalti ka naam Ghadi Actors of Uttaran .. 🀣
 Shreeman Ashiq  Karan singh grover again πŸ˜†

7) When is the last time you did the following
Watch a match at the stadium  IPL 2 or 3 mayb at wankhede stadium .. Mum vs Kol match .. and Mum won πŸ˜ƒ
Go out on a date with husband Last valentines day 😳
Spend time with your saas that I do daily while watching my night soaps πŸ˜†
Cried watching a show last episode of Geet I guess 😭
Want to break the TV  last series of India tour of south africa 2nd test match 5th day πŸ˜•πŸ€’

8) What is your take on these reality shows  and why do you think they deserve to still be on
Bigg Boss good timepass entertainment .. rigged or not ..its paisa vasool for me
Dance India Dance promotes quality and new talent πŸ‘πŸΌ
Master Chef  gives opportunity to some really nice cooks but they should stop the OTT drama in next season ..its no daily soap
Indian Idol I think this should stop .. I dont see real talent here .. sa re ga ma is better πŸ€”
Also what is the one not currently on but you thought had potential. 
I have chosen shows from different genres is there any genre you would to add
I love Roadies .. a very unique show and looking forward to season 11 .. Raghu and Ranvijay are the coolest hosts for me 😎

9) If you were do direct a bollywood /tv show what/who will fill these
Title Any title with the word love/pyaar for sure πŸ˜›
Actor Aamir and Gurmeet
Director Me πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Actress  Deepika and Mouni
Genre Romantic 😳

10) Favorite Dishes in the following categories
Indian Food Tandoor and Kababs
American Food Nothing in particular
Fast Food Mcdonald Chicken Burger
Food your mom makes Pulao and Chicken curry
Food your saas make Mutter paneer and Paratha
Food you make Pasta

11)  Crayon box colors that you would match to people  why
Red  with Gurmeet .. bec he is red hot 😎
Blue with Aamir .. because he is always cool and calm .. hv hardly seen him getting pissed off with any media questions πŸ˜†
Green with Katrina .. because she is always green in jealousy and insecurity over Deepika ka sudden success ,., πŸ˜†
Orange with Indian team .. they need lots of orange juice to pump up their energy for new zealand series πŸ˜†
Yellow  with Virat kohli .. yellow yellow dirty fellow secretly meeting anushka sharma on new yr and then telling media hello hi bye bye πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Brown  with me .. I hv brown eyes πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Black with sanjay leela bhansali for making movie Black πŸ˜†
White with none .. πŸ€”

12)  Can you
Dance yess  πŸ˜ƒ
Sing no
Bake no
Whistle no
Speak a different language apart from English and hindi yess πŸ˜ƒ

13) Which one of these and why (highlighted in red )
SRK or Sallu ..nnever too fond of SRK
Hrithik or Suzanne None anymore unless i know the real story πŸ˜”
Kareena or Kat  because no interest in flowerpots πŸ˜†
Star or Zee TV  no other option πŸ˜†
JA the movie or Show Movie anyday for hrithik-aish πŸ‘πŸΌ

14) Cannot end without the subject apart from TV and IF that binds the two of us..yup CRICKET Who are your favorite and why
Cricketer (All Time)(I know the answer but still) Sachin .. well for me he is god of cricket πŸ˜ƒ
Cricketer (Current Team) Kohli .. he has shown promise as a batsman who can truely replace sachin and in future might break his records too
Indian Batsman Kohli again for same reason above
International Batsman Gayle ... love seeing him hit those big sixes 😎
Indian Bowler if there can be any Zaheer khan .. noone currently has impressed me .. zaheer still remains the best
International Bowler Dayle steyn .. he is a livewire when playing for SA .. such passion and intensity he brings into his game πŸ‘πŸ‘
Team apart from India West indies .. I love thier positive attitude and the humour display on ground
IPL team apart from MI Chennai super kings because of Dhoni the captain πŸ˜›
Cricketer you have a crush on  I had a secret crush on Zaheer yrs back 😳
Cricketer you think is overrated Ashwin .. he is yet to prove himself overseas as a spinner ..

See how sweet I am πŸ˜³  you asked for just 14 and  I listened because me scared of you boss πŸ˜†

This is cheatingg 😑... 😭😭.. but I managed to finish it al .. bas thats it .. no desserts now πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Abie10

Hellooo...Congrats! should I come back Jyo?😈 

This is my first post in this forum. Keep wondering how I've landed here.🀣

yeah Abie how did u land up here πŸ˜²πŸ˜†... plss dont tell anyone ... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

u can comeback but just to chat hmm .. 😳🀣