Qubool Hai

AsYa FF Our Lives Entwined - Thread Two - Chapter Four to Six - Page 82

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

res

unres 

Sorry to capture this place very earlier this place...😭 hope u dont mind it...πŸ˜†
This comment is one helluva of a time big... hope u will not get bored
of my stupid comments πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

First of all Bubble Bond Girl 007 how could u think that i will not like ur this update😑

U know i loved ur this update which has many revelations which are connected to the present πŸ‘

Seriously u again made me cracked up πŸ€£
I loved the mother and son conversation... how dilshad (now annoying for u ) was telling him to marry zoya cos of her promise... was really a good one..πŸ˜‰

In that situation also Asad was seriously making lame excuses to not marry that messy zoya farooqui...🀣

He was making me laugh all the time because of his silly πŸ€ͺ answers to his mom...
that he wants to marry a Doctor... who can take care and understand him really!🀣

He was really very funny in that tensed situation he mas making extremely foolish excuses not to marry her...πŸ˜†

But really he was thinking like only he had to give only his consent as zoya was
already dying to marry him.🀣

But again perfection at his best as Asad is always perfection in his work... so he has made a great deal with his mother abt that proposal...πŸ‘ smart banda he bhai!πŸ˜†

And what he said that she is not doctor so he will not marry her...πŸ˜† this is totally bombastic reason i have heard... How funny he was sounding he that she is not a doctor so she cannot understanad and take care of him...πŸ˜†

The way zoya changed herself to look mature infront of him and to impress him...πŸ˜† and the way she was shying...😲 Do zoya farooqui shy...πŸ˜•

And ayaan Becahra kuch bhi pta nhi he usko  he was also shell shocked that their both will marry eachother..πŸ˜²πŸ˜† 

But the way ayaan teased her that she is not his types was also funny...

Now finally all the dots connected by ur this flashback.. That why zoya became doctor only to show him that she is doctor... Now i think she chose to become doctor coz asad wants to marry doctor...πŸ˜† and now she will give him his peace of own by making him jealous... by 
Dr. Sameer... now i understand that why zoya is angry with him...

I cannot believe that this all going on from 10 years...😲 their are fighting from 10 years...

But now asad relises that he loves zoya... but again he is a man of few words... he can only
confess to himself that he loves her... but why he cant say to her infront of her...πŸ˜•

Now he realises what mistake he has done... now wants rectify it... but zoya is zoya she will not make things easy for him...

but i know u will make asad more and more jealous by Dr. Sameer😑

And last how can one forget zoya's entering his room without knocking... and what she saw infront of herself she was shocked...😲

His asad without shirt and showing his six packs... and as usual he was angry coz without knocking she entered his room...😑

Six packs... Six packs... Six packs...πŸ€— for u Iqra...

this flashback had showed and cleared many things which was needed and ya u hell cleared... as far as i am concerned πŸ˜³

But Iqra this was very short update i never thought u will give short update...😑

And yaa waiting for ur next update very eagerly...

Do update fast and pm me as i am waiting for ur updates, from now only...😳

And this time make it large update not this tiny biny update...😑

Not to remind but had to tell u that and to make u more motivate to do this fantastic work
and first have a two huge hug from me...πŸ€—πŸ€—

U really are= MY FAVOURITE WRITER  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pheww that is a one long comment Shanky !! I don't know where should I start from πŸ˜†
haha u can't understand what he must be going thru !!
A doctor marrying a messy girl is kinda too much for him πŸ€£
LoL she was just irritating him with her shy behavior nothing more u can expect from Zoya Farooqui πŸ˜†
no their is anothr reason of her being a doctor and u will get to know that sooon !!
he is guilty na thats why he is not confessing and moreover he thinks that she hates him 
I will give a long update next time !!
Thank You soo mucch buddy for loving my work πŸ˜³
 Will try to update sooon !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Bubble007-- thumbnail

Thank You πŸ˜³
I am glad that u liked it !!

kals74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update 😊 thanx for pm. Plz update soon
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kalasivakumar

Nice update 😊 thanx for pm. Plz update soon

Thank You πŸ˜³
I am glad that u liked it !!
Will try to update sooon πŸ˜‰
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Unresed in pg 100..πŸ˜†
Sorry for short comment buddy😭
Next time i'll give long comment😳
Cute fb😳 waiting to know more abt FB
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very nice update... continue soon...
BeYourself thumbnail
i loved it how zoya changed her attire coz of asad,,,and moreover, she just went ahead to jharofye him when she understood that she actually got rejected  πŸ˜†
i loved this part...got a view of their past...
all in all, i loved it iqra  πŸ˜›
Edited by BeYourself - 10 years ago
dmgARksg thumbnail
Omg !! this is awesome! i read all the chapters in one go n i loved it!!! the flashback and asya's convo was so so so so cute!!!❀️ eagerly waiting for the next one !πŸ‘πŸΌ
kiru2992 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing story..:-)
Loved it..:-)
Plzz do continue asap..:-)
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ani-asya

Unresed in pg 100..πŸ˜†
Sorry for short comment buddy😭