Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yup thori si jo pe li hai..
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres 

Sorry to capture this place very earlier this place...😭 hope u dont mind it...πŸ˜†
This comment is one helluva of a time big... hope u will not get bored
of my stupid comments πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

First of all Bubble Bond Girl 007 how could u think that i will not like ur this update😑

U know i loved ur this update which has many revelations which are connected to the present πŸ‘

Seriously u again made me cracked up πŸ€£
I loved the mother and son conversation... how dilshad (now annoying for u ) was telling him to marry zoya cos of her promise... was really a good one..πŸ˜‰

In that situation also Asad was seriously making lame excuses to not marry that messy zoya farooqui...🀣

He was making me laugh all the time because of his silly πŸ€ͺ answers to his mom...
that he wants to marry a Doctor... who can take care and understand him really!🀣

He was really very funny in that tensed situation he mas making extremely foolish excuses not to marry her...πŸ˜†

But really he was thinking like only he had to give only his consent as zoya was
already dying to marry him.🀣

But again perfection at his best as Asad is always perfection in his work... so he has made a great deal with his mother abt that proposal...πŸ‘ smart banda he bhai!πŸ˜†

And what he said that she is not doctor so he will not marry her...πŸ˜† this is totally bombastic reason i have heard... How funny he was sounding he that she is not a doctor so she cannot understanad and take care of him...πŸ˜†

The way zoya changed herself to look mature infront of him and to impress him...πŸ˜† and the way she was shying...😲 Do zoya farooqui shy...πŸ˜•

And ayaan Becahra kuch bhi pta nhi he usko  he was also shell shocked that their both will marry eachother..πŸ˜²πŸ˜† 

But the way ayaan teased her that she is not his types was also funny...

Now finally all the dots connected by ur this flashback.. That why zoya became doctor only to show him that she is doctor... Now i think she chose to become doctor coz asad wants to marry doctor...πŸ˜† and now she will give him his peace of own by making him jealous... by 
Dr. Sameer... now i understand that why zoya is angry with him...

I cannot believe that this all going on from 10 years...😲 their are fighting from 10 years...

But now asad relises that he loves zoya... but again he is a man of few words... he can only
confess to himself that he loves her... but why he cant say to her infront of her...πŸ˜•

Now he realises what mistake he has done... now wants rectify it... but zoya is zoya she will not make things easy for him...

but i know u will make asad more and more jealous by Dr. Sameer😑

And last how can one forget zoya's entering his room without knocking... and what she saw infront of herself she was shocked...😲

His asad without shirt and showing his six packs... and as usual he was angry coz without knocking she entered his room...😑

Six packs... Six packs... Six packs...πŸ€— for u Iqra...

this flashback had showed and cleared many things which was needed and ya u hell cleared... as far as i am concerned πŸ˜³

But Iqra this was very short update i never thought u will give short update...😑

And yaa waiting for ur next update very eagerly...

Do update fast and pm me as i am waiting for ur updates, from now only...😳

And this time make it large update not this tiny biny update...😑

Not to remind but had to tell u that and to make u more motivate to do this fantastic work
and first have a two huge hug from me...πŸ€—πŸ€—

U really are= MY FAVOURITE WRITER  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 10 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail

mihir mishra..

dr rahul fr sanjevini..if u remember
Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi bubble,
iam a great fan of u.i read ur earlier updates. i love all ur
stories.i was a silent reader cause i dont know how to reply.
i am very weak in comp knowledge.i am learning now.pls 
update soon.pls add me in ur buddy list.pls pm me.thk u
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shreya11mehra

mihir mishra..

dr rahul fr sanjevini..if u remember

ohh ya I remember him !!
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aseelashah

hi bubble,

iam a great fan of u.i read ur earlier updates. i love all ur
stories.i was a silent reader cause i dont know how to reply.
i am very weak in comp knowledge.i am learning now.pls 
update soon.pls add me in ur buddy list.pls pm me.thk u

Hi buddy !
I am glad that u like my work !!
It really means alot to me !
I will surely pmu buddy me for that !!
Thank You (:
--Bubble007-- thumbnail

CHAPTER SIX :

'She is scared of Dr Sameer more than you Bhaijaan.' Ayaan said as he felt sad for his brother.

Thats also bothering me Ayaan. Asad thought while coming back to his room.

Is he really cute ? He thought confusedly while imagining Sameer infront of him. Wait ! Why am I thinking about him ? He thought and shook his head while walking towards his wardrobe.

This girl is driving me crazy. He thought while taking out the earring she lost which got stuck in his shirt many years back due to her falling over him.

I hope she will forgive me soon. He thought and smiled while remembering how all this started.

FLASHBACK STARTS :

He was standing outside the ICU looking at his Grand Mother with teary eyes while Dilshad was trying to convince him the best she can.

'No ami ! I can't marry her.' said Asad in low voice and turned back while covering his face with his hands and huffed in annoyance.

'But Asad you promised your Daadi.' Dilshad said hopefully with teary eyes as she was ready to fulfil her mother in laws last wish at any cost.

'That was an emotional moment ami but on a serious note I can't do this. I can't marry her.' He said while looking on the floor keeping aside his heart for a moment and thought practically. 'I am busy all the time with my studies and it will be worst as soon as I will start my specialization. Then how will I handle her when I don't have time for myself even ?' He asked annoyingly.

'Asad she is a good girl. I know her since her childhood. She will ---' Dilshad tried to convince him but was interrupted by Asad again.

'Its not about good or bad ami. She is not what I want in my life partner. I want to marry a doctor because only a doctor can understand my routine and priorities.' Asad said while Dilshad smiled at his immature thoughts.

'That is what your teachers and friends say but reality is different. Its not necessary for a girl to be a doctor to understand her husband and Zoya is a bit immature but she will try to understand everything soon.' Dilshad said hopefully while Asad's mind diverted to Zoya who was only messy and annoying according to him.

'But what about my choice ? What about my career ? I don't have time for all this. I am only 21 years old now.' He said while scratching his forehead as he couldn't imagine his wedding for next 10 to 12 years.

'But your Daadi wants to see you both married.' Dilshad reminded him again while he paced in the corridor in confusion.

'Why Daadi likes her all of a sudden ? She was never worried about my wedding before.' Asad asked confusedly.

'Zoya's parents were very close to us when they lived in Mumbai and your Daadi took promise from Zeenat that Zoya will marry you as soon as she is done with her studies.' Dilshad said while Asad's eyes opened up wide in shock. 'Then Zeenat died in an accident and Anwer Bhaijaan moved to New York for his job. Your Daadi wants to fulfil her promise before she --- ' Dilshad stopped as she couldn't finish the sentence feeling still hopeful about his Grand Mother.

'Why you never told me about this ?' Asad asked.

'I wanted you to concentrate on your studies. We never knew that we will face this situation.' Dilshad said while sitting on the chair nearby.

'But ami she is not a doctor.' Asad repeated his sentence for the umpteenth time while Dilshaad glared at him.

'Asad just look at the situation and try to be mature.' Dilshad said angrily while he was quiet after that.

'I know your career is your passion and you have dreamt about it since childhood but sometimes we make decisions other way too.' Dilshad said while he sat beside her quietly still not understanding why marrying Zoya was so connected to his grand mother's health.

'I am thinking about going to abroad for specialization then how will she manage here ?' He reasoned again while Dilshad took a deep breath as she knew this already.

'I don't know.' Dilshad said while leaning back on the chair and he understood how stressed she was these days.

'Where is abu ?' He asked confusedly.

'They are home. Anwer Bhaijaan went to talk to Zoya.' Dilshad told him.

'But why ?' He asked in disbelief.

'What do you mean by why ? Nikaah won't happen only on your approval. He wants to know her choice aswell.' Dilshad said annoyingly.

'I hope she says no.' Asad mumbled under his breath while Dilshad glared at him as she heard him already.

'My daughter in law is not immature like you.' Dilshad said with a proud smile while Asad looked at her in disbelief.

'How about we marry later and just do the engagement now ?' Asad asked after a while and dilshad started thinking about this.

'But --' Dilshad tried to say something but asad tried his best to convince her.

'See she will be my fiance then definately I will marry her but right now I am not ready for this commitment moreover when I can't keep her with myself for next few years.' Asad tried to convince her while Dilshad nodded.

'I will ask your Daadi about this but that doesn't mean you won't marry her later.' Dilshad said as she was also not ready to keep Zoya without him being here.

'I will marry her only. Its my promise.' Asad said with a smile on his face and stood up.

'Where are you going ?' Dilshad asked him.

'Home ! I have to tell abu before he talks to Zoya and she starts annoying me.' Asad said and rolled his eyes as he remembered how she was irritating him from last one week while Dilshad smiled at his expressions.

--------------------------------------

He entered the house and was shocked to see everything at its place for the first time. He looked here and there but no one was around. He walked to Ayaan's room to check if they are there and found Ayaan and Zoya sitting on the floor carpet. Ayaan was quiet and Asad understood that he was worried about their Grand Mother while Zoya was trying to cheer up his mood.

'Raabert see we can't change anything. Just try to be brave.' Zoya said hopefully while Asad smiled at her innocent words.

'But I can't live without her. They all lied to me. Even Bhaijaan told me that Daadi is fine and she will be back soon and today they gave this news to me.' Ayaan said annoyingly while Asad walked in.

'We didn't want you to worry.' Asad said while sitting beside him and Ayaan took a deep breath.

'I understand.' Ayaan said while Zoya smiled at him.

'Where is abu ?' Asad asked both of them and that is when Zoya realized that Asad was home and she has to behave good infront of him from now on.

'He has gone out with my abu.' Zoya replied pretending her best to be shy while Asad rolled his eyes understanding that she knew about their relation already.

'Why are you acting weird ?' He asked still hopeful that its yet another prank by her.

'Actually abu told me that we are getting married.' Zoya replied again while looking down shyly, covering her face with her hands and he realized she was wearing shalwar kameez also maybe to impress him. He took a deep breath and looked at her in disbelief.

'That's why you cleaned the house today right ?' He asked and she nodded in yes excitedly to hear something good from him while Ayaan was at loss of words at this conversation.

'That wedding is postponed.' said Asad calmly while Zoya's mouth opened up in 'O' shape.

'You both are getting married ? No one told me about this thing even.' Ayaan asked annoyingly.

'We never knew even. Ami told me today and that is the same situation with Zoya aswell I guess.' Asad answered him in the same tone while Zoya nodded in yes.

'But abu told me its our Nikaah tomorrow.' Zoya said annoyingly.

'I have discussed with ami and ami told me she will talk to Daadi so the good news is that I am saved from you.' He said with a satisfied smile and stood up.

'But why ?' Zoya asked him sadly and he chuckled at her cute pout.

'Don't you girls have anything else to do rather than getting married ?' He asked annoyingly.

'Duh ! I have many better things to do. I was just trying to irritate you.' She said and was back to normal.

'No need for that. I am already irritated by you.' He said and took a deep breath as still it was beyond his imagination to think about her as his wife.

'Same pinch !'She replied while making weird faces and he stood up to go out.

'Good for you.' He replied before closing the door.

'I was shocked to know that Bhaijaan is marrying you.' Ayaan said after Asad walked out while Zoya gave him a confused look.

'Why ?' She asked.

'I know him and you are not the one he wants in his life partner.' Ayaan told her honestly.

'Why ? What's wrong with me ?' Zoya asked him in disbelief while Ayaan was quiet for a while.

'I don't know. Ask him ! He rejected you.' Ayaan said while controlling his laughter.

'He rejected me ?' Zoya asked herself in confusion.

'Ya kind of.' Ayaan said.

'And I didn't say anything to him.' Zoya said in disbelief while remembering their conversation.

'That's what I am shocked about.' Ayaan said and that boiled up her anger.

'I will just go now and fix that Akdu Ahmed Khan.' Zoya said sternly while standing up.

'Best of luck.' Ayaan said with a smile while Zoya ignored him and walked out of the room angrily.

'Mr Asad Ahmed Khan ! What do you think of yourself ?' Zoya asked angrily while barging into his room and was shocked to see him shirtless. 'You think I am fool ---' She stopped as soon as she saw his six packs while he was glaring at her as she forgot to knock.

--------------------------------------

Thats it ! I hope you all liked it !!

Edited by --Bubble007-- - 10 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail

Rrr 
IQRA MUST SAY...AMAZING UPDATE...

CLEAR LOAD OF THINGS...

DYING DADI KI WISH..OHO...πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

'Asad she is a good girl. I know her since childhood. She will ---' Dilshad tried to convince him but was interrupted by Asad again.

'Its not about good or bad ami. She is not what I want in my life partner. I want to marry a doctor because only a doctor can understand my routine and priorities.' Asad said while Dilshad smiled at his immature thoughts.

'That is what your teachers and friends say but reality is different. Its not necessary for a girl to be a doctor to understand her husband and Zoya is a bit immature but she will try to understand everything soon.' Dilshad said hopefully while Asad's mind diverted to Zoya who was only messy and annoying according to him.

KK..NOW DIS THNG IS SO REAL..EVEN MY LOADS OF FRNDS TOLD ME DAT THY WANA MARRY TO A LAWYER..BCZ WE ARE LAWYER..SHE/ HE VL UNDERSTAND OUR ROUTINE VERY WELL...

N THZ THNGS THY PPL LEARNT FRM OUR LECTURERS...

THY DNT UNDERSTAND..IF THY VL GT MARRY TO A PERSON FRM OTHR PROFESSION..VO BARBAD NH HOGE...FR GOD SAKE..

OMG..NARROW ESCAPE MR KHAN...

APKA KYA HOGA...πŸ˜†

ENGAGEMENT ...

NNN 

GT MARRIED AFTR 10 LONG YRS...😲

WAT A THOUGHT ASAD MIYAAN ...

'I will ask your Daadi about this but that doesn't mean you won't marry her later.' Dilshad said as she was also not ready to keep Zoya without him being here.

'I will marry her only. Its my promise.' Asad said with a smile on his face and stood up.

'Where are you going ?' Dilshad asked him.

'Home ! I have to tell abu before he talks to Zoya and she starts annoying me.' Asad said and rolled his eyes as he remembered how she was irritating him from last one week while Dilshad smiled at his expressions.

I LOVE DA WHOLE CONVO OF MOM N SON...BT LOVE DIS PART..SHE WARN HIM ALREADY THAT U VL MARRY HR IN ANY CASE...

BECHARA ASAD..πŸ˜†

'Why are you acting weird ?' He asked still hopeful that its yet another prank by her.

'Actually abu told me that we are getting married.' Zoya replied again while looking down shyly, covering her face with her hands and he realized she was wearing shalwar kameez also maybe to impress him. He took a deep breath and looked at her in disbelief.

MISS FAROOQUI IS BLUSHING...😳...YE KYYA HUA...πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

SALWAR KAMEEZ TO IMPRESS ASAD...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

'I don't know. Ask him ! He rejected you.' Ayaan said while controlling his laughter.

'He rejected me ?' Zoya asked herself in confusion.

'Ya kind of.' Ayaan said.

'And I didn't say anything to him.' Zoya said in disbelief while remembering their conversation.

'That's what I am shocked about.' Ayaan said and that boiled up her anger.

'I will just go now and fix that Akdu Ahmed Khan.' Zoya said sternly while standing up.

'Best of luck.' Ayaan said with a smile while Zoya ignored him and walked out of the room angrily.

AYYAN MIYAAN BOMB TO FOD DIA HAI..NOW WAIT N WATCH THE CONSEQUENCES...WHICH ASAD VL FACE NW

ALLAH..SHE BARGED IN HIS ROOM WIDOUT KNOCKING...😲

N HIS IS WIDOUT SHIRT...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KK LEMME TELL U...

M IN LOVE WID DIS RAABAT MONA CHEMISTRY...

THY BOTH ARE SO COMFORTABLE..MEAN ZOYA IS MORE COMFORTABLE WID AYAAN..THN ASAD...

ASAD NEED TO THINK ABT IT...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

AMAZING UPDATE AMMI

Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bubble such a short updateπŸ’”πŸ˜­
doctor sameer kab ayega??
so daadi ki last wish was to see them marriedπŸ˜ƒ
but asad didnt want commitment at such an early ageπŸ€”
so behaving all nice n shy when she finds outπŸ˜†
irritating him even moreπŸ˜†
ayaan telling zoya that asad kinda rejected uπŸ˜†
zoya lands in asad room n he's shirtless😲 jahanpanah sixpacks☺️
update fast😭
love yahβ€οΈπŸ€—

Maha
Edited by maha2012 - 10 years ago
treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO DADI IS THE REASON AND THEY ARE ALREADY ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW SWEET OF ZOYA πŸ˜³ SHE WAS TRYING TO IMPRESS HIM πŸ˜† SALWAR AND CLEANED HOUSE πŸ˜† 
I REALLY DNT UNDERSTAND ASAD'S FEELINGS 
HE IS SUCH A CONFUSED GUY πŸ˜†
AND SHE IS NOW GONNA FIGHT WITH HIM COZ HE REJECTED HER AND SHE DIDNT EVEN REALISE IT πŸ˜†
AND NOW SIX PACKS !!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
AYAN WAS SOO CUTEEE!!!!!!!
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING BUBBLE 
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—
Edited by treasure11 - 10 years ago