Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa FF Our Lives Entwined - Thread Two - Chapter Four to Six (Page 25)

_Kannika_ Goldie
_Kannika_
_Kannika_

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by zoyaaakhan

Awesome Updates, Read the last two chapters in a go!!Clap
A very Interesting story!! Waiting for the next part.
Loved all the Characters, Ayan is so scared of Asad LOL

Thank You Embarrassed
I am glad that u liked it !!
Will try to update sooon Wink

Yes, Please update soon... Big smile
Your story makes KaBhi wala AsYa alive!!
Its nice that your continuing your fictions, to keep them alive!! Hug
Though i have lost interest to complete my ff, you're indirectly encouraging me to continue...Smile

aww thats soo sweet of u !
u write aswell ??

Yeah, i do, Not as good as you though, Im a lazy writer, but this time i was depressed to pen down anything!!

wow !
don't say that !
give me the link I m getting bored so will love to read something new Big smile

Seriously!! Im not joking.
That's so sweet of you... Give me a min, ill PM u, is that ok?

haha I also say that to Fari and Sadie sometimes LOL
ya you can !!

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Awesome Updates, Read the last two chapters in a go!!Clap
A very Interesting story!! Waiting for the next part.
Loved all the Characters, Ayan is so scared of Asad LOL

Thank You Embarrassed
I am glad that u liked it !!
Will try to update sooon Wink

Yes, Please update soon... Big smile
Your story makes KaBhi wala AsYa alive!!
Its nice that your continuing your fictions, to keep them alive!! Hug
Though i have lost interest to complete my ff, you're indirectly encouraging me to continue...Smile

aww thats soo sweet of u !
u write aswell ??

Yeah, i do, Not as good as you though, Im a lazy writer, but this time i was depressed to pen down anything!!

wow !
don't say that !
give me the link I m getting bored so will love to read something new Big smile

Seriously!! Im not joking.
That's so sweet of you... Give me a min, ill PM u, is that ok?

haha I also say that to Fari and Sadie sometimes LOL
ya you can !!

ROFL

u can ask them I really say that Confused LOL

_Kannika_

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shreya11mehra

r

so finally i need to confess that..like u ..m also on zoya side..dis tym..

let mr akdu ahmad khan feel guilty watever he dn in past...AngryOuch

NOW DIS IS OUR SO BELOVED DR ASAD AHMAD KHAN..HE IS SO CONFUSED..NO SURFRISED...NO NO NO NO..HE IS SHOCKED..ZOYA IS OPHTHALOMOGIST..REALLYShocked

YES YES..MY CRAZY  DR. ZOYA FAROQUI...CONFIDENT..BIT EMOTIONALLY CHALLENGED...BT I LOVE IT...

'Ophthalmologist. They are eye doctors.' She explained proudly as if he was not aware of medical terms and then she enjoyed his expressions. He looked at her like a dumbstruck and for a moment as he thought she was kidding with him.

'Are you joking with me ?' He asked in disbelief after a while and she sighed sadly as she thought he will believe her atleast.

'I have stopped joking with you many years back.' She said and looked outside again but in these few seconds he catched the look in her eyes which he never wanted to see. She hated him now. The girl who used to confess her love infront of everyone hated him today.

HMM TIME REALLY CHANGES MR KHAN..ITS SO CRUEL NA..ONCE U WRE EMOTIONALLY CHALLENGED...TODAY UR LADY LOVE IS DA SAME BCZ SHE WANTED U TO BE PROUD ON HER...Confused

'You really did all this for me ?' He asked still in disbelief while she bit her lower lip and controlled her emotions going back to her Akdu mode as she was not in a mood to show her real feelings.

'No I did all this for myself. I want our kids to be proud of me aswell.' She snapped him back about his words he said many years back while he felt like a stab in his heart to know that she remembered his words. 

WAO ..DIS ONE IS GOOGLY FR ZOYA..N GUESS WAT..MR KHAN STUMPS R IN AIR..HERE N THERE...

IQRA I M IN LOVE WID DIS EMOTIONALLY CHALLENGED ZOYA FAROQUI...NW SHE IS IN ASAD SHOES..LETS C HW ASAD VL MANAGE A GAL LIKE HIMLOLClap

'I have many better things to do rather than answering your stupid questions.' She said annoyingly while keeping herself busy on her I Pod again. He took a deep as he understood her anger very well but being stubborn he didn't push her more to talk. He took out his phone and showed that he was also busy whereas his mind was stuck at her last words. 

ZOYA IS RUDE..BT SUMWHR I FEEL ASAD DESERVE DIS..
I DNT KNW WAT HE DN EARS EARLER..BT I KNW DA CHARACTER HAS REALLY DN SUM THNG VERY MUCH BIG ..N SHOCKING FR ZOYA..HIS JUDGEMENTAL BEHAVIOUR DFNTLY MADE HER SHATTERED..

'Mona Darling you are finally here.' Ayaan came forward as his turn came to hug her and took her in a tight hug while Zoya giggled and Asad rolled his eyes as he was not liking all this attention people were giving them and on the top Ayaan hugging her.

'I missed you so much Raabert. Atleast you could have come to meet me.' She said disappointedly while Asad raised his eyebrow. Is she pointing me again ? He thought but was clueless as she was again hugging Ayaan. He was always like a brother to her.

AWW I LOVE DIS MONA RAABAT CHEMISTRY..

I THNK U HAD RISHABH SINHA IN UR MIND WEN U WRE WRITING ABT AYAAN..RITE..LOL

BT I DNT MIND..AS I LOVE BOTH AYAAN.

'Ayaan !' Asad said sternly and Ayaan raised his eyebrow to know what did he did now. 'She has a name.' Asad continued sheepishly while Ayaan and Zoya understood what he was pointing at.

PROTECTIVE  N CARING ASAD..BT TIME CHANGE MR KHAN..LOL MONA RAABAT ARE STILL FRNDS..WHEREAS U N ZOYA ARE ..SRY TO SAY.. CNT EVEN TALK PROPERLYOuch

'Are these drummen coming home ? I also want to dance.' Zoya asked Ayaan excitedly.

'You are a rockstar yourself Mona Darling. I have planned everything. You are going to perform for us right ?' He asked and she nodded in yes while Asad glared at him. 'Actually you just need to rest now so we can start shopping from tomorrow.' Ayaan changed the plans while Humaira and Zoya giggled at his scared face. 

He held Zoya's hand and walked out with all of them and a trolley in one hand having Zoya and Humaira's bags while Asad told drummen to stop and walked out behind them.

YES DIS IS WAT I WANT..THERE IS ALSO A ROCKSTAR IN ZOYA...SHE IS DOCTER..SHE IS ROCKSTAR...I LOVE U IQRA...

SHE HATE ASAD ...BT STILL MK HIM PROUD FR BEING A DOCTOR...SHE LOVE MUSIC..DATS Y SHE CUDNT LEAVE MUSIC..SHE IS MY ROCKSTAR..

SHE IS A DOC..FR ASAD..

BT SHE CUDNT LEFT MUSIC..BCZ SHE LOVE HERSELF...ClapStar

'I have got my guitar aswell. Its in that bag.' He heard Zoya telling Ayaan excitedly while he smiled as some things never change.

GUITAR...OH ASAD AHMAD KHAN..DA GAME BEGINS NW...

IQRA HATS OFF TO U...FR CREATING ZOYA CHARACTER..A MUCH NEEDED CHARACTER FR US...

haha ya now she is emotionally challenged I hope she recovers sooon LOL
no not really Rishabh Sinha ! I like both Ayaan's !
maybe he seems like Rishabh Tongue
Thank You sooo mucch Shreya for ur wonderful comment Embarrassed
it seriously means alot to me !!
ur comments always motivates me Wink
I am  glad that u liked it !!
Will try to update sooon 

RED  

Really ammi...??

yup I m already suffering from KSG fever Ouch

Me too...

Hv u seen my new dp...Embarrassed

ya its cute !!
feel like seeing more LOL
make him stand up now !!! ROFL

EmbarrassedLOL

N my frst siggi is fr ur story..

Doc doc love ka doc

--Bubble007--

treasure11 IF-Sizzlerz
treasure11
treasure11

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

r

NOW DIS IS OUR SO BELOVED DR ASAD AHMAD KHAN..HE IS SO CONFUSED..NO SURFRISED...NO NO NO NO..HE IS SHOCKED..ZOYA IS OPHTHALOMOGIST..REALLYShocked

YES YES..MY CRAZY  DR. ZOYA FAROQUI...CONFIDENT..BIT EMOTIONALLY CHALLENGED...BT I LOVE IT...

'Ophthalmologist. They are eye doctors.' She explained proudly as if he was not aware of medical terms and then she enjoyed his expressions. He looked at her like a dumbstruck and for a moment as he thought she was kidding with him.

'Are you joking with me ?' He asked in disbelief after a while and she sighed sadly as she thought he will believe her atleast.

'I have stopped joking with you many years back.' She said and looked outside again but in these few seconds he catched the look in her eyes which he never wanted to see. She hated him now. The girl who used to confess her love infront of everyone hated him today.

HMM TIME REALLY CHANGES MR KHAN..ITS SO CRUEL NA..ONCE U WRE EMOTIONALLY CHALLENGED...TODAY UR LADY LOVE IS DA SAME BCZ SHE WANTED U TO BE PROUD ON HER...Confused

'You really did all this for me ?' He asked still in disbelief while she bit her lower lip and controlled her emotions going back to her Akdu mode as she was not in a mood to show her real feelings.

'No I did all this for myself. I want our kids to be proud of me aswell.' She snapped him back about his words he said many years back while he felt like a stab in his heart to know that she remembered his words. 

WAO ..DIS ONE IS GOOGLY FR ZOYA..N GUESS WAT..MR KHAN STUMPS R IN AIR..HERE N THERE...

IQRA I M IN LOVE WID DIS EMOTIONALLY CHALLENGED ZOYA FAROQUI...NW SHE IS IN ASAD SHOES..LETS C HW ASAD VL MANAGE A GAL LIKE HIMLOLClap

'I have many better things to do rather than answering your stupid questions.' She said annoyingly while keeping herself busy on her I Pod again. He took a deep as he understood her anger very well but being stubborn he didn't push her more to talk. He took out his phone and showed that he was also busy whereas his mind was stuck at her last words. 

I DNT KNW WAT HE DN EARS EARLER..BT I KNW DA CHARACTER HAS REALLY DN SUM THNG VERY MUCH BIG ..N SHOCKING FR ZOYA..HIS JUDGEMENTAL BEHAVIOUR DFNTLY MADE HER SHATTERED..

'Mona Darling you are finally here.' Ayaan came forward as his turn came to hug her and took her in a tight hug while Zoya giggled and Asad rolled his eyes as he was not liking all this attention people were giving them and on the top Ayaan hugging her.

'I missed you so much Raabert. Atleast you could have come to meet me.' She said disappointedly while Asad raised his eyebrow. Is she pointing me again ? He thought but was clueless as she was again hugging Ayaan. He was always like a brother to her.

'Ayaan !' Asad said sternly and Ayaan raised his eyebrow to know what did he did now. 'She has a name.' Asad continued sheepishly while Ayaan and Zoya understood what he was pointing at.

PROTECTIVE  N CARING ASAD..BT TIME CHANGE MR KHAN..LOL MONA RAABAT ARE STILL FRNDS..WHEREAS U N ZOYA ARE ..SRY TO SAY.. CNT EVEN TALK PROPERLYOuch

'Are these drummen coming home ? I also want to dance.' Zoya asked Ayaan excitedly.

'You are a rockstar yourself Mona Darling. I have planned everything. You are going to perform for us right ?' He asked and she nodded in yes while Asad glared at him. 'Actually you just need to rest now so we can start shopping from tomorrow.' Ayaan changed the plans while Humaira and Zoya giggled at his scared face. 

He held Zoya's hand and walked out with all of them and a trolley in one hand having Zoya and Humaira's bags while Asad told drummen to stop and walked out behind them.

YES DIS IS WAT I WANT..THERE IS ALSO A ROCKSTAR IN ZOYA...SHE IS DOCTER..SHE IS ROCKSTAR...I LOVE U IQRA...

SHE HATE ASAD ...BT STILL MK HIM PROUD FR BEING A DOCTOR...SHE LOVE MUSIC..DATS Y SHE CUDNT LEAVE MUSIC..SHE IS MY ROCKSTAR..

SHE IS A DOC..FR ASAD..

'I have got my guitar aswell. Its in that bag.' He heard Zoya telling Ayaan excitedly while he smiled as some things never change.

IQRA HATS OFF TO U...FR CREATING ZOYA CHARACTER..A MUCH NEEDED CHARACTER FR US...

Will try to update sooon 

RED  

Really ammi...??

Me too...

ya its cute !!
feel like seeing more LOL
make him stand up now !!! ROFL

EmbarrassedLOL

N my frst siggi is fr ur story..

Doc doc love ka doc

HAHAHAHA...
I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE ASAD WITH A BABY 
ARMAN LOOKS TOO YOUNG FOR A BABY LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya11mehra--Bubble007--

--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

r

SHE IS A DOC..FR ASAD..

Will try to update sooon 

RED  

Really ammi...??

Me too...

ya its cute !!