Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa FF Our Lives Entwined - Thread Two - Chapter Four to Six (Page 120)

--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 42609

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Bubba ROFL

Yo Sonia ROFL
Im in trouble hina's going yo kill me CoolROFL

but why ?? Shocked LOLLOLLOL
Remember that os D'ohROFL

oh ya !!
don't tell me that u haven't wrote it yet ?? LOL
i've not cuz i were at that place all day LOLLOLLOL
but i've said that i have and it need a few more bits to it cuz she were upset D'ohConfusedLOL

haha so when will u finish it ?? LOL
will have to do it tomorrow after work before she comes online which is at 5 D'oh  LOLLOLLOL

haha smart girl LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia555

snehasya Goldie
snehasya
snehasya

Joined: 28 March 2012
Posts: 2211

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
so finally the reason are out now
 
but I guess asaad has done something more weird which hurted her too badly that she isn't ready toaccept his apology
I wish they find peace soon dr Sameer seems to be sameeras brother from ff Italy let him be away he isn't needed only name is enough personal appearance can harm us LOLLOLLOL
thnks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

sonia555 IF-Stunnerz
sonia555
sonia555

Joined: 16 October 2010
Posts: 32454

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Bubba ROFL

Yo Sonia ROFL
Im in trouble hina's going yo kill me CoolROFL

but why ?? Shocked LOLLOLLOL
Remember that os D'ohROFL

oh ya !!
don't tell me that u haven't wrote it yet ?? LOL
i've not cuz i were at that place all day LOLLOLLOL
but i've said that i have and it need a few more bits to it cuz she were upset D'ohConfusedLOL

haha so when will u finish it ?? LOL
will have to do it tomorrow after work before she comes online which is at 5 D'oh  LOLLOLLOL

haha smart girl LOL
how am i smart ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 42609

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehasya

so finally the reason are out now
 
but I guess asaad has done something more weird which hurted her too badly that she isn't ready toaccept his apology
I wish they find peace soon dr Sameer seems to be sameeras brother from ff Italy let him be away he isn't needed only name is enough personal appearance can harm us LOLLOLLOL
thnks for pm

haha ya reason is something else !!
LoL ne he is a good person and I can't keep him away !!
he is soon going to give his dhamakedaar entry LOL
Thank You Embarrassed
--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 42609

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Bubba ROFL

Yo Sonia ROFL
Im in trouble hina's going yo kill me CoolROFL

but why ?? Shocked LOLLOLLOL
Remember that os D'ohROFL

oh ya !!
don't tell me that u haven't wrote it yet ?? LOL
i've not cuz i were at that place all day LOLLOLLOL
but i've said that i have and it need a few more bits to it cuz she were upset D'ohConfusedLOL

haha so when will u finish it ?? LOL
will have to do it tomorrow after work before she comes online which is at 5 D'oh  LOLLOLLOL

haha smart girl LOL
how am i smart ROFLROFLROFL

haha u r going to complete it before she is online LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia555

...parth... IF-Dazzler
...parth...
...parth...

Joined: 08 December 2013
Posts: 3372

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
love the way she ws behaving wd asad aftr marriage prposl LOL
good one yarrClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

sonia555 IF-Stunnerz
sonia555
sonia555

Joined: 16 October 2010
Posts: 32454

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by sonia555

Bubba ROFL

Yo Sonia ROFL
Im in trouble hina's going yo kill me CoolROFL

but why ?? Shocked LOLLOLLOL
Remember that os D'ohROFL

oh ya !!
don't tell me that u haven't wrote it yet ?? LOL
i've not cuz i were at that place all day LOLLOLLOL
but i've said that i have and it need a few more bits to it cuz she were upset D'ohConfusedLOL

haha so when will u finish it ?? LOL
will have to do it tomorrow after work before she comes online which is at 5 D'oh  LOLLOLLOL

haha smart girl LOL
how am i smart ROFLROFLROFL

haha u r going to complete it before she is online LOLLOLLOL
oh D'ohLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 42609

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovephilic

love the way she ws behaving wd asad aftr marriage prposl LOL
good one yarrClap

Thank You Embarrassed
I am glad that u liked it !!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
GORGEOUS ASYA ASYA ASYA PICTURES <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: Lionessxo   Replies: 112   Views: 59645

Lionessxo 112 59645 12 November 2015 at 12:56am by Aahana.
AsYa FF: Inevitable Love *UPDATED* Chapter 15 pg.36 *Final Chapter*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: -Candz-   Replies: 270   Views: 197865

-Candz- 270 197865 25 August 2014 at 6:49am by ZoyaZenin
AsYa SS: Phir le aaya dil (based on AsYa remarriage)|Part-4 Pg 28|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: teddy25   Replies: 280   Views: 54699

teddy25 280 54699 19 June 2014 at 12:22am by Neetu2825
Lets Re-Discuss AsYa Dance-Asad 6 Packs-Team AsYa

2 3 4 5

Author: -RohitMaxwell-   Replies: 33   Views: 14719

-RohitMaxwell- 33 14719 11 May 2014 at 9:38pm by NandiniRaizadaa
four lions...thinking like four rats

Author: crazy5   Replies: 0   Views: 655

crazy5 0 655 27 June 2013 at 10:54am by crazy5

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index