Nice story

Thank You πŸ˜³
I am glad that u liked it !!
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: aish-au

Quickest updater πŸ˜†
and the best sad story for AsYa in Italy !!

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasir

loved it

update soon

Thank You πŸ˜³
Updating in 10 mins πŸ˜‰
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya11mehra

R

UNRES

" />

ASAD ON JELLY MOOD..

ZOYA IS PLAYING VERY WELLπŸ˜†

'It depends on how you maintain yourself.' He blurted out and she looked at him with her mouth in 'O' shape.

'I mean --- actually ---' He tried to explain as soon as he realized and tried to control himself to not laugh at her cute expression.

'You really don't know how to talk to girls. Dr Sameer is ten times better than you.' She said disappointedly while walking towards the door and he huffed in annoyance

OH MY MY...MR KHAN U REALLY DONT KNW HOW TO TALK TO A GAL..KHA GYI APKI TAMMEZ AUR TAHZEEBπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

'Go and bring my files and bag from the car.' Asad said in low voice to him ignoring the smirk on his face.

'This is the result after first day. I guess I should ask ami to prepone the date before its too late.' Ayaan mumbled under his breath while walking out and Asad smiled at his stupid antics while walking towards Zoya's room.

AWW ASAD TOOK ZOYA IN HIS ARMS...😳

THIS SCENE IS SO TREAT FR AYAAN MIYAAN...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

He tucked her in her bed covering her with the duvet and finally caressing her cheek and smiling at her cute expression.

'You will be the cutest one for me even when you are 80 years old.' He said with his dimpled smile and walked out after switching off the lights.

AWWW...SO SWEET...

HE CN SAY ANYTHNG ROMANTIC WEN SHE SLPT..BT Y CN Y SAY SRY TO HER,...N SHARE HIS FLING..BUT YEAH HZ MR ASAD AHMAD KHAN..EMOTIONALLY CHALLENGED...KUCH NH HO SKTA INKAπŸ˜†

'Bhaijaan did you apologize ?' Ayaan asked him working on his file while Asad took out his laptop from his bag and switched it on avoiding his question.

'I am talking to you Bhaijaan.' Ayaan said a bit annoyed this time.

'She is not ready to talk to me.' He said sadly. Both brothers used to fight and argue infront of everyone but at the end of the day they both couldn't stop themselves from sharing everything going on in their lives.

'Then take her out for shopping or anything and try to fix everything.' Ayaan suggested while Asad shrugged his shoulders.

'Things don't work this way Ayaan. I will talk to her don't worry.' Asad said calmly while Ayaan rolled his eyes.

'I know more about girls Bhaijaan and I know her. Just try to confess your feelings to her and she will forgive you.' Ayaan tried to convince him like yet another time.

'I don't love her Ayaan.' Asad said in low voice sheepishly.

KK M IN LOVE WID DIS PART...SUCH A CUTE N WELL BONDED SCENE BTWN BROTHERSπŸ˜›...

TIS IS WAT BROMANCE IS..πŸ‘

THY BOTH UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER NATURE, THEIR WEAKNESS, STRONGNESS.. N READY TO HELP...

AYAAN KNW HIS BHAIJAAN IS SO EMOTIONALLY CHALLENGED..CNT EXPRESS HIS FEELING...HZ READY TO HIM HIM HIS BEST ADVICE..⭐️

'I think she hates me the most. Thats why I was not ready to meet her.' Asad said sadly while walking toward the drawer and took out his USB stick to get the pictures back.

'But you told me that running from your problems is not a solution.' Ayaan said confusedly while Asad was speechless as saying is easier than doing.

'I don't know why she likes playing these cheap games.' Asad said while looking at the laptop screen again and groaned in frustration when he saw the kid laughing at him. He moved the laptop away from Ayaan and showed him as if he was busy working.

OH YEAH MR KHAN HAV PLAN B...USB...FRM WEN MR KHAN CAME OUT FRM 17TH CENTURY..N USE TECHNOLOGY🀣

'Bhaijaan don't hide from me. I know you are getting Mona Darling's pictures back from that USB.' Ayaan told him his guess mischievously.

SMART THE BOUY  THE AYAAN...(zindagi na milegi dobara modeπŸ˜†)

HE KNW ASAD MORE THN NYONE..MUUAAH...CHUMASHWARI PERFORMANCE BY AYAN AHMAD KHAN.⭐️

He walked out finally to check what it was and rubbed his forehead when he saw Ayaan and Humaira dancing on the floor on Lungi Dance while Zoya was guiding them while standing on the couch.

'Lungi dance lungi dance Lungi dance ----' Zoya was also singing with the song played on the TV and shaking her body while Asad was facing her back. It reminded him of their old times but still he was not yet ready to tolerate all the mess.

LUNGI DANCE LUNGI DANCE...

ZOYA ..BCK TO ROCK STAR..ALLAH SHE IS ACTUALLY A GUD PACKEGE..DOCTOR ROCKSTAR...

JST LIKE FRST PART..HALLA RE HALLA RE...HALLA RE..

'What is all this ?' He asked sternly and Zoya turned back to him with a wide grin on her face.

HERE CUMS BHAIJAAN..THALIEVAπŸ˜†

surprisingly.

'Dr Asad Ahmed Khan I guess you have not got your coffee today. Go and make coffee for yourself and me too and then we will talk further.' She said sternly while Ayaan looked at her proudly.

'I don't have time for all this. I have to get ready now so if you want to come with me then get ready in five minutes.' He said keeping his tone almost same as hers to keep an angry impression infront of his brother.

OH MR KHAN..GO N GET UR COFFE..N LEAVE THM...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

ZOYA REALLY KNW HOW TO MANAGE WID MR KHAN..

She is scared of Dr Sameer more than you Bhaijaan.' Ayaan said feeling sad fo his brother.

Thats also bothering me Ayaan. He thought annoyingly while coming back to his room.

I LOVE DIS DR SAMEER...I ALWYS  IMAGINE MEHER MISHRA AS DR SAMEER..

SHE IS SCRAED OF DR SAMEER...πŸ˜†

DIS MAKES ASAD JEELY..N TENSED..🀣

OH GAL SUCH A WONDERFUL UPDATE...

KILLER ONE...

Thank You sooo mucch Shreya πŸ˜³
I love u for this comment !!
haha ya Asad can say anything to her when she is sleeping but he is stuck at woh and actually when she is awake πŸ˜†
I don't know when did he come out of 17th century but he looks cute if he saves Zoya's pictures πŸ˜›
Meher Mishra ?? 
LoL u r drinking again ??
and yup updating in 10 mins !!
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Bubble007--

Thank You sooo mucch Shreya πŸ˜³
I love u for this comment !!
haha ya Asad can say anything to her when she is sleeping but he is stuck at woh and actually when she is awake πŸ˜†
I don't know when did he come out of 17th century but he looks cute if he saves Zoya's pictures πŸ˜›
Meher Mishra ?? 
LoL u r drinking again ??
and yup updating in 10 mins !!

jahapanah n technology...πŸ˜† 

sum new thng happn to him nw...

kk m waiting dear