Originally posted by: shreya11mehra

UFF NAZAR NA LGE IS BROMANCE KO

thu thu thu  (in karan's style)
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shreya11mehra

UFF NAZAR NA LGE IS BROMANCE KO

yaaa nice i can be ur frnd !! what will u name me???
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok guys stop all this I am updating in 2 mins now !!
I don't want to see QH part 2 on the main page 😆
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Bubble007--

Ok guys stop all this I am updating in 2 mins now !!

I don't want to see QH part 2 on the main page😆

😆 😆 😆
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
update soon
eagerly waiting
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

CHAPTER FIVE :

'But I like him. He is kind of cute.' She said with a dreamy sigh and he stopped when he was about to open the door and turned back.

'He is like 40 years old and you think he is cute.' He replied logically in a weird tone and tried to ignore a bit of jealousy he was feeling after her dreamy sighs for any other doctor.

'Really ? He looks young.' She said in disbelief as it was really hard for her to believe that about a doctor who was fit according to her was 40 while Asad tried to control himself yet again.

'Wait !' Something clicked her mind and she walked towards him. 'Does that mean when I will turn 40 or 50 or whatsoever you will think I am not cute ?' She asked and raised her eyebrow.

'It depends on how you maintain yourself.' He blurted out and she looked at him with her mouth in 'O' shape.

'I mean --- actually ---' He tried to explain as soon as he realized and tried to control himself to not laugh at her cute expression.

'You really don't know how to talk to girls. Dr Sameer is ten times better than you.' She said disappointedly while walking towards the door and he huffed in annoyance.

'Jealous Dr Khan ?' She asked after opening the door slightly turning towards him with a mischievous look on her face.

'Jealous my foot.' He said annoyingly while walking with her after taking his laptop bag and she controlled her giggles.

'You were tired and I thought its because Dr Sameer is so much strict so thats why I was talking about changing your duty but its all upto you.' He told her the right reason for the first time and she smiled at his concern for her.

'Yes he is but I can manage.' She said while walking towards his car.

--------------------------------------

He stopped the car at their house and looked at her who was sleeping again, tired after a long day.

'And she says she can manage with him.' He thought annoyingly while thinking about Dr Sameer again and came out of the car.

He opened the door and bent down taking her in his arms making sure not to wake her up again. Door was opened by Ayaan as expected by him.

'Go and bring my files and bag from the car.' Asad said in low voice to him ignoring the smirk on his face.

'This is the result after first day. I guess I should ask ami to prepone the date before its too late.' Ayaan mumbled under his breath while walking out and Asad smiled at his stupid antics while walking towards Zoya's room.

He tucked her in her bed covering her with the duvet and finally caressing her cheek and smiling at her cute expression.

'You will be the cutest one for me even when you are 80 years old.' He said with his dimpled smile and walked out after switching off the lights.

He took bath and made his black coffee for himself while watching TV with Ayaan who was busy working on his project and asking Asad's help again and again regarding business while Asad was trying his best to give him a good opinion even though it was never his subject but being Rashid's son he was very well aware of their family business since childhood.

'Bhaijaan did you apologize ?' Ayaan asked him working on his file while Asad took out his laptop from his bag and switched it on avoiding his question.

'I am talking to you Bhaijaan.' Ayaan said a bit annoyed this time.

'She is not ready to talk to me.' He said sadly. Both brothers used to fight and argue infront of everyone but at the end of the day they both couldn't stop themselves from sharing everything going on in their lives.

'Then take her out for shopping or anything and try to fix everything.' Ayaan suggested while Asad shrugged his shoulders.

'Things don't work this way Ayaan. I will talk to her don't worry.' Asad said calmly while Ayaan rolled his eyes.

'I know more about girls Bhaijaan and I know her. Just try to confess your feelings to her and she will forgive you.' Ayaan tried to convince him like yet another time.

'I don't love her Ayaan.' Asad said in low voice sheepishly.

'Yes you do. Don't hide from me atleast.' Ayaan protested annoyingly while Asad looked back at his laptop ignoring Ayaan's speech.

'Bhaijaan girls just want to hear good things from boys and some good gestures ---' Ayaan tried to explain him mischievously while Asad was looking at his laptop screen in shock.

'What happened ?' Ayaan asked confusedly while Asad took a deep breath twisting his laptop so Ayaan can see aswell.

The screen was having a cute kid's wallpaper who was laughing at something freely and down on the wallpaper it said 'On your face'. Ayaan looked up at Asad's face and understood who did it and then he burst out laughing while Asad glared at him.

'She is so funny sometimes.' Ayaan said while rolling on the couch infront of him.

'You still think she loves me ?' Asad asked him confusedly while Ayaan huffed in annoyance.

'Yes she does. Stop thinking too much.' Ayaan said annoyingly.

'I think she hates me the most. Thats why I was not ready to meet her.' Asad said sadly while walking toward the drawer and took out his USB stick to get the pictures back.

'But you told me that running from your problems is not a solution.' Ayaan said confusedly while Asad was speechless as saying is easier than doing.

'I don't know why she likes playing these cheap games.' Asad said while looking at the laptop screen again and groaned in frustration when he saw the kid laughing at him. He moved the laptop away from Ayaan and showed him as if he was busy working.

'Bhaijaan don't hide from me. I know you are getting Mona Darling's pictures back from that USB.' Ayaan told him his guess mischievously.

'No I am just doing my work and call her Bhabhi.' Asad said sternly as he was not liking the idea of Ayaan calling her darling all the time.

'Okie.' Ayaan said annoyingly as he was not in mood to argue on that. Even though Asad was shocked to know that Ayaan knew about him keeping Zoya's pictures but still he tried to pretend as if he was not one of those who discuss everything so openly.

--------------------------------------

It was Sunday morning when he was busy working after breakfast but the noises coming from the living room were disturbing him again and again.

He walked out finally to check what it was and rubbed his forehead when he saw Ayaan and Humaira dancing on the floor on Lungi Dance while Zoya was guiding them while standing on the couch.

'Lungi dance lungi dance Lungi dance ----' Zoya was also singing with the song played on the TV and shaking her body while Asad was facing her back. It reminded him of their old times but still he was not yet ready to tolerate all the mess.

'What is all this ?' He asked sternly and Zoya turned back to him with a wide grin on her face.

'We are just practicing Bhaijaan.' Ayaan told him with a smile as he was enjoying dancing with Humaira. Asad was going to say something when Zoya interrupted them.

'Forget that Raabert !' Zoya said and shrugged her shoulders while Asad looked up at her again questioningly. 'What was that song photo one ?' She asked Ayaan while looking at Asad and he understood where she was heading to.

'I have to get ready now.' He said while scratching his forehead sheepishly.

'No wait ! Its really good and its related to pictures. I am definitely gonna dance on that. ' Zoya said to him sternly while Ayaan was busy remembering the song.

'Zoya stop it !' said Asad in disbelief.

'Why ?' She asked him.

'I remember that !' Ayaan said all of a sudden while Zoya told him to sing out loud.

'Mere photo ko seene se yaar chipkaale saiyaan fevicol se.' Ayaan started singing while Zoya was busy dancing like Kareena Kapoor making Asad shook his head in disbelief. He glared at Ayaan who stopped and looked down while Zoya was jumping on the couch happily as she copied the steps correctly.

'Don't you have manners ? How can you hear these cheap songs and dance on that aswell ? You are a doctor now.' Asad started his lecture while Zoya huffed in annoyance.

'See Humaira he is not getting attracted by my cheap dance even. I told you he is emotionally challenged.' Zoya pulled out a perfect pout irritating him more.

'Yes Zoya I saw that.' Humaira said sadly while Ayaan also joined them in showing sympathy for Asad.

'All of you back to your rooms now !' Asad ordered and Humaira and Ayaan started cleaning all the mess while Zoya was still standing on the couch rubbing her foot intentionally on it.

'You too !' He ordered her while she looked here and there as if he was talking to anyone else. 'I am talking to you Zoya.' He said sternly and she looked at him surprisingly.

'Dr Asad Ahmed Khan I guess you have not got your coffee today. Go and make coffee for yourself and me too and then we will talk further.' She said sternly while Ayaan looked at her proudly.

'I don't have time for all this. I have to get ready now so if you want to come with me then get ready in five minutes.' He said keeping his tone almost same as hers to keep an angry impression infront of his brother.

'Oh ya ! I have to check a patient. Dr Sameer will kill me.' She said all of a sudden while running towards her room and he shook his head in disbelief as she mentioned Dr Sameer again infront of him.

'She is scared of Dr Sameer more than you Bhaijaan.' Ayaan said feeling sad fo his brother.

Thats also bothering me Ayaan. He thought annoyingly while coming back to his room.

------------------------------------

Do like and comment !!

Edited by --Bubble007-- - 10 years ago
BeYourself thumbnail
Yippee...i am first again...🥳

bubble meri jaan
i loved this whole update...

'jealous my foot'----aah!!how much i am in love with this line  ❤️

asad carried her in his arms, tucked her in bed and caressed her cheeks---how sweet..😳

he has already started thinking about 80 years old zoya...that means so many long years of togetherness...

ayaan and asad bonding was really good...😛

good that our akdu had a back up of the pictures...😆

zoya, ayan and humeira part was hilarious!!! i love to see a naughty zoya!!🤣
she always has answers to backfire at him..😆😉🤣

loved the update  👏

🤗

Edited by BeYourself - 10 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
R
UNRES

" />

ASAD ON JELLY MOOD..

ZOYA IS PLAYING VERY WELL😆

'It depends on how you maintain yourself.' He blurted out and she looked at him with her mouth in 'O' shape.

'I mean --- actually ---' He tried to explain as soon as he realized and tried to control himself to not laugh at her cute expression.

'You really don't know how to talk to girls. Dr Sameer is ten times better than you.' She said disappointedly while walking towards the door and he huffed in annoyance

OH MY MY...MR KHAN U REALLY DONT KNW HOW TO TALK TO A GAL..KHA GYI APKI TAMMEZ AUR TAHZEEB😆😉

'Go and bring my files and bag from the car.' Asad said in low voice to him ignoring the smirk on his face.

'This is the result after first day. I guess I should ask ami to prepone the date before its too late.' Ayaan mumbled under his breath while walking out and Asad smiled at his stupid antics while walking towards Zoya's room.

AWW ASAD TOOK ZOYA IN HIS ARMS...😳

THIS SCENE IS SO TREAT FR AYAAN MIYAAN...😉😆

He tucked her in her bed covering her with the duvet and finally caressing her cheek and smiling at her cute expression.

'You will be the cutest one for me even when you are 80 years old.' He said with his dimpled smile and walked out after switching off the lights.

AWWW...SO SWEET...

HE CN SAY ANYTHNG ROMANTIC WEN SHE SLPT..BT Y CN Y SAY SRY TO HER,...N SHARE HIS FLING..BUT YEAH HZ MR ASAD AHMAD KHAN..EMOTIONALLY CHALLENGED...KUCH NH HO SKTA INKA😆

'Bhaijaan did you apologize ?' Ayaan asked him working on his file while Asad took out his laptop from his bag and switched it on avoiding his question.

'I am talking to you Bhaijaan.' Ayaan said a bit annoyed this time.

'She is not ready to talk to me.' He said sadly. Both brothers used to fight and argue infront of everyone but at the end of the day they both couldn't stop themselves from sharing everything going on in their lives.

'Then take her out for shopping or anything and try to fix everything.' Ayaan suggested while Asad shrugged his shoulders.

'Things don't work this way Ayaan. I will talk to her don't worry.' Asad said calmly while Ayaan rolled his eyes.

'I know more about girls Bhaijaan and I know her. Just try to confess your feelings to her and she will forgive you.' Ayaan tried to convince him like yet another time.

'I don't love her Ayaan.' Asad said in low voice sheepishly.

KK M IN LOVE WID DIS PART...SUCH A CUTE N WELL BONDED SCENE BTWN BROTHERS😛...

TIS IS WAT BROMANCE IS..👏

THY BOTH UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER NATURE, THEIR WEAKNESS, STRONGNESS.. N READY TO HELP...

AYAAN KNW HIS BHAIJAAN IS SO EMOTIONALLY CHALLENGED..CNT EXPRESS HIS FEELING...HZ READY TO HIM HIM HIS BEST ADVICE..⭐️

'I think she hates me the most. Thats why I was not ready to meet her.' Asad said sadly while walking toward the drawer and took out his USB stick to get the pictures back.

'But you told me that running from your problems is not a solution.' Ayaan said confusedly while Asad was speechless as saying is easier than doing.

'I don't know why she likes playing these cheap games.' Asad said while looking at the laptop screen again and groaned in frustration when he saw the kid laughing at him. He moved the laptop away from Ayaan and showed him as if he was busy working.

OH YEAH MR KHAN HAV PLAN B...USB...FRM WEN MR KHAN CAME OUT FRM 17TH CENTURY..N USE TECHNOLOGY🤣

'Bhaijaan don't hide from me. I know you are getting Mona Darling's pictures back from that USB.' Ayaan told him his guess mischievously.

SMART THE BOUY  THE AYAAN...(zindagi na milegi dobara mode😆)

HE KNW ASAD MORE THN NYONE..MUUAAH...CHUMASHWARI PERFORMANCE BY AYAN AHMAD KHAN.⭐️

He walked out finally to check what it was and rubbed his forehead when he saw Ayaan and Humaira dancing on the floor on Lungi Dance while Zoya was guiding them while standing on the couch.

'Lungi dance lungi dance Lungi dance ----' Zoya was also singing with the song played on the TV and shaking her body while Asad was facing her back. It reminded him of their old times but still he was not yet ready to tolerate all the mess.

LUNGI DANCE LUNGI DANCE...

ZOYA ..BCK TO ROCK STAR..ALLAH SHE IS ACTUALLY A GUD PACKEGE..DOCTOR ROCKSTAR...

JST LIKE FRST PART..HALLA RE HALLA RE...HALLA RE..

'What is all this ?' He asked sternly and Zoya turned back to him with a wide grin on her face.

HERE CUMS BHAIJAAN..THALIEVA😆

surprisingly.

'Dr Asad Ahmed Khan I guess you have not got your coffee today. Go and make coffee for yourself and me too and then we will talk further.' She said sternly while Ayaan looked at her proudly.

'I don't have time for all this. I have to get ready now so if you want to come with me then get ready in five minutes.' He said keeping his tone almost same as hers to keep an angry impression infront of his brother.

OH MR KHAN..GO N GET UR COFFE..N LEAVE THM...😆😉

ZOYA REALLY KNW HOW TO MANAGE WID MR KHAN..

She is scared of Dr Sameer more than you Bhaijaan.' Ayaan said feeling sad fo his brother.

Thats also bothering me Ayaan. He thought annoyingly while coming back to his room.

I LOVE DIS DR SAMEER...I ALWYS  IMAGINE MEHER MISHRA AS DR SAMEER..

SHE IS SCRAED OF DR SAMEER...😆

DIS MAKES ASAD JEELY..N TENSED..🤣

OH GAL SUCH A WONDERFUL UPDATE...

KILLER ONE...

Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
BeYourself thumbnail
i am first 

shreya meri jaan, mere pyaare bhaijaan...kya jodi hai humari  😆😉
Edited by BeYourself - 10 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail