Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV doesn't need...? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who do you think is most useless character of BV?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [16.13%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [4.84%]
40 [64.52%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.61%]
8 [12.90%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:57am | IP Logged
many people think that saanchi's character is very close to real life...she represents city gals...still most of the people has voted for her as the most useless character!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Wow now this is also an issue why DS is loving Ganga WackoSee Anandi changed her thinking and Ganga is getting loveSleepy  Anandi changed Dadisaa's thinking not to herself get love but for everyone   

The most useless character is Sanchi I think people voted for her because her character is unneeded in the show  and i remember there  was once a poll somewhere which called Sanchi the most nonsense character present in  Indian television now LOLShe topped that poll LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01tiny15

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

Originally posted by Shinya

Ganga. Not just useless but regressive too. One who would actually not think of her own child, in the name of mahantaDead

What an unlucky child poor Mannu is ! 

Even that handicapped child Amol is luckier than Mannu. He will be cared for and loved in that house by his adoptive parents. Daddu and Alok have already started referring to him as 'our child'.

But Mannu? who calls him 'our child' ?? In yesterday's episode,  dadisa just brought him to ganga and said 'take your ladesar'.. He will never be dadisa's 'ladesar' and no one will ever give him equal love. He will always be an outsider. 

Just hated that scene today where dadisa was feeding daliya to ganga as if her hands were fractured...DeadDeadDead Jagya's character is reduced to nothing other than bringing some or the other gift to ganga or to discuss her diet...Dead I dont even know whey they are showing this useless crap.

Anandi worked hard on changing the evil granny...and now Ganga is enjoying the luxuries that come with the sweet granny. How lucky Ganga is! She is being fed by someone who never ever fed anyone with her own hands! 

DS is too happy that the maata has ignored her own child and her own life to give a waaris to DS...so her love is over flowing for ganga. ClapClapDead 

Dadisa's love is not for ganga but for the waris she is going to give them. She is still evil and the most selfish old woman.

After the child is born, I can imagine how orphan Mannu will be in that big haveli.

Awfulggtsushma89

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

Jagya is useless right now . poor guy has no ckt effect in family. being jagya fan I feel he should leave and go to foreign   with Mannu. let Ganga give  varis and live with BH people 

@bold - this I agree with you... poor jagya who was once the hero of the show is now nothing. Getting him married third time is CV's biggest blunder.Dead

Awfulggt

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Jagya is useless right now . poor guy has no ckt effect in family. being jagya fan I feel he should leave and go to foreign   with Mannu. let Ganga give  varis and live with BH people 

@bold - this I agree with you... poor jagya who was once the hero of the show is now nothing. Getting him married third time is CV's biggest blunder.Dead

sorry i disagree with you. child marriage was not by his own. marriage with gauri was his mistake but he found soulmate in Ganga who ran from home for her child and wanted to live for him and give him good upbringing. and Jagya fell for him so I will not say it as a blunder. why he should be alone all life? he has equal rights to live happy life.   but right now Ganga forgot about mannu by conceiving. and forgot about jagay who fought with all world for her, tolerated all insult and slaps from all crap shekhars went to jail., but Ganga is mad to give waris to BH people who called her baasi phool and so many bad words.

its only my opinion. Ganga s ckt is completely destroyed and Jagyas character is also not having same impact as before. Glad Sriti quit this crap.

Even in real life so many people have more than 2-3 marriages so It s not a blunder

you pl carry on. am out

Edited by ZenerDiode - 08 January 2014 at 8:34am

charuluv_SVLibra123

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I voted for all.

Basant-Gehna have served their purpose. In fact Bhairavi track should have been used for Ganga's pregnancy.

The rest of the list contains only Shekhars. They're useless from day one and I feel it's they due to whom Shiv is also sidelined. I miss the decisive, man of action Shivraj Shekhar. I can't believe this bakwas family raised a boy like Shiv!

Shekhars are poorly cast, poorly sketched out. They do not reflect essence of BV. I liked even Shyam's family better than them! (especially his mom and tai ji)

-poloenigma-charuluv_SV

Awfulggt Goldie
Awfulggt
Awfulggt

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Getting him married would still have been fine if he did it slowly and properlyDead and if that victim wasn't that desperate!

MisseshaShinya

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Getting him married would still have been fine if he did it slowly and properlyDead and if that victim wasn't that desperate!

@bold - agree LOL

But its really difficult to accept a man's third marriage no matter for what reasons it happened. 

A viewer cant keep on enjoying the same man romancing with different women after every few months.Dead

Awfulggt

Go to top