BV doesn't need...? - Page 2

Poll

Who do you think is most useless character of BV?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
The most useless character and boring is shiv and I do not know why he is not sekhar πŸ˜‰ for me Saanchi is the most USEFUL character because it is because of her that the most useless character of anandi and shiv are being made useful characterEdited by tootyfruity - 10 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jagya is useless right now . poor guy has no ckt effect in family. being jagya fan I feel he should leave and go to foreign   with Mannu. let Ganga give  varis and live with BH people 
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

What an unlucky child poor Mannu is ! 

Even that handicapped child Amol is luckier than Mannu. He will be cared for and loved in that house by his adoptive parents. Daddu and Alok have already started referring to him as 'our child'.

But Mannu? who calls him 'our child' ?? In yesterday's episode,  dadisa just brought him to ganga and said 'take your ladesar'.. He will never be dadisa's 'ladesar' and no one will ever give him equal love. He will always be an outsider. 

Just hated that scene today where dadisa was feeding daliya to ganga as if her hands were fractured...🀒🀒🀒 Jagya's character is reduced to nothing other than bringing some or the other gift to ganga or to discuss her diet...🀒 I dont even know whey they are showing this useless crap.

Anandi worked hard on changing the evil granny...and now Ganga is enjoying the luxuries that come with the sweet granny. How lucky Ganga is! She is being fed by someone who never ever fed anyone with her own hands! 

DS is too happy that the maata has ignored her own child and her own life to give a waaris to DS...so her love is over flowing for ganga. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€’ 
Picture abhi baki hein yanro. Now DS will do oil message on Ganga s feet and wash her clothes. And if the kid does not come she will become so sad and forget Ganga n Mannu. And if kid comes, he will send Mannu to Boarding School so that her parpota gets full attention.
Anyway I enjoy Haveli. πŸ˜‰
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
many people think that saanchi's character is very close to real life...she represents city gals...still most of the people has voted for her as the most useless character!...
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow now this is also an issue why DS is loving Ganga See Anandi changed her thinking and Ganga is getting loveπŸ₯±  Anandi changed Dadisaa's thinking not to herself get love but for everyone   

The most useless character is Sanchi I think people voted for her because her character is unneeded in the show  and i remember there  was once a poll somewhere which called Sanchi the most nonsense character present in  Indian television now πŸ˜†She topped that poll πŸ˜†

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Anandi worked hard on changing the evil granny...and now Ganga is enjoying the luxuries that come with the sweet granny. How lucky Ganga is! She is being fed by someone who never ever fed anyone with her own hands! 

DS is too happy that the maata has ignored her own child and her own life to give a waaris to DS...so her love is over flowing for ganga. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€’ 

Dadisa's love is not for ganga but for the waris she is going to give them. She is still evil and the most selfish old woman.

After the child is born, I can imagine how orphan Mannu will be in that big haveli.

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

Jagya is useless right now . poor guy has no ckt effect in family. being jagya fan I feel he should leave and go to foreign   with Mannu. let Ganga give  varis and live with BH people 

@bold - this I agree with you... poor jagya who was once the hero of the show is now nothing. Getting him married third time is CV's biggest blunder.🀒
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shinya

@bold - this I agree with you... poor jagya who was once the hero of the show is now nothing. Getting him married third time is CV's biggest blunder.🀒

sorry i disagree with you. child marriage was not by his own. marriage with gauri was his mistake but he found soulmate in Ganga who ran from home for her child and wanted to live for him and give him good upbringing. and Jagya fell for him so I will not say it as a blunder. why he should be alone all life? he has equal rights to live happy life.   but right now Ganga forgot about mannu by conceiving. and forgot about jagay who fought with all world for her, tolerated all insult and slaps from all crap shekhars went to jail., but Ganga is mad to give waris to BH people who called her baasi phool and so many bad words.

its only my opinion. Ganga s ckt is completely destroyed and Jagyas character is also not having same impact as before. Glad Sriti quit this crap.

Even in real life so many people have more than 2-3 marriages so It s not a blunder

you pl carry on. am out
Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
atominis thumbnail
I voted for all.

Basant-Gehna have served their purpose. In fact Bhairavi track should have been used for Ganga's pregnancy.

The rest of the list contains only Shekhars. They're useless from day one and I feel it's they due to whom Shiv is also sidelined. I miss the decisive, man of action Shivraj Shekhar. I can't believe this bakwas family raised a boy like Shiv!

Shekhars are poorly cast, poorly sketched out. They do not reflect essence of BV. I liked even Shyam's family better than them! (especially his mom and tai ji)