Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
though i have been taking up her case often lately😆, i have to agree with you about both sojal and shalmalee. Edited by dsr11 - 10 years ago
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mailanchi

ya know that i am sounding bit rude but i dont find her good looking except that she is fair and tall. And the only acting acting she does is rolling her eyes and nodding her head for everything that Anjali says

can we not bash the actress please. she is a part of the show and this kind of overt and unnecessary criticism will have a negative impact on the show.
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My vision is short when sojal comes on screen😉
Pveenat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is exactly like her mother. Very irritating.😡
--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
initially sojal was ok...after jayaji's entry, sojal became mean...or shown as mean
Originally posted by: Sana.AshlokFan

After yesterdays episode, i dont find anything worth in sojal to like her...Initially i thought she is not getting proper care from her husband, MIL etc  and that is y she tries to make her own space..but she is truly evil hearted..how can someone be so happy on others sorrows..Even Abhay is better.he has some reason to hate astha/shlok..sojal has no proper reason to hate them except her evil heart..

n i hate shalmalee's shocked expression..always the same open mouth expression..over acting

I have been rating abt her for a long time, gosh cos of her we are not getting those amazing off screen segments.. WASEEM OR CV'S SHOULD FIND A PLACEMENT FOR HER SOON...

SHE JUST CANT ACT AND EMOTE... IF SHE WEARS THE SAREE WHICH ASTHA WEARS SHE WILL BE NOT EVEN LIKE SLOW MOTION
kop93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sojal is really corrupt and stupid, and her mother just annoys us in the series. 
I do not understand why the hold, nor is it funny or interesting. 
Better to bring some character in a series that will put a little comedy.
Vru_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sojal is too mean, dumb and repetitive. She wears the same set of expressions all the time🤔 
I actually used to like her & felt sorry for her before. I wish CVs didn't turn her into this🤢

& her besharam mother is even worse. Why are they keeping her?!🤢 I'm tired of skipping through their scenes
Edited by Riyaa_ - 10 years ago
multiDimensions thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wil_smithee

I have been rating abt her for a long time, gosh cos of her we are not getting those amazing off screen segments.. WASEEM OR CV'S SHOULD FIND A PLACEMENT FOR HER SOON...

SHE JUST CANT ACT AND EMOTE... IF SHE WEARS THE SAREE WHICH ASTHA WEARS SHE WILL BE NOT EVEN LIKE SLOW MOTION

is it because of her that we are not getting off screen segments, we better get a new entry for varad
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
She is selfish and irritating