Posted: 10 years ago
After yesterdays episode, i dont find anything worth in sojal to like her...Initially i thought she is not getting proper care from her husband, MIL etc  and that is y she tries to make her own space..but she is truly evil hearted..how can someone be so happy on others sorrows..Even Abhay is better.he has some reason to hate astha/shlok..sojal has no proper reason to hate them except her evil heart..
n i hate shalmalee's shocked expression..always the same open mouth expression..over acting
Edited by Sana.AshlokFan - 10 years ago
Agree she is a waste of screen space for ashlok scenes. Shamelee is not even a good actress with big face. I really don't like watching her.

Sojal's character is mean and dumb, its a dangerous combination. I still believe that varad's attitude toward sojal's not right but she totally deserve it.
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

Sojal's character is mean and dumb, its a dangerous combination. I still believe that varad's attitude toward sojal's not right but she totally deserve it.

varad is not a perfect husband...i too agree...but sojal is so mean that she deserves much more than that
Originally posted by pritash05

Agree she is a waste of screen space for ashlok scenes. Shamelee is not even a good actress with big face. I really don't like watching her.

agree with u nikita - she has become repetitive and i am finding her very unappealing
of late
sojal is a woman and does not care for other women astha and jyoti
Originally posted by mayabharathi

sojal is a woman and does not care for other women astha and jyoti
she does not even care for her daughter
she is soo stupid def they gonna find out sooon
Originally posted by Sana.AshlokFan

After yesterdays episode, i dont find anything worth in sojal to like her...Initially i thought she is not getting proper care from her husband, MIL etc  and that is y she tries to make her own space..but she is truly evil hearted..how can someone be so happy on others sorrows..Even Abhay is better.he has some reason to hate astha/shlok..sojal has no proper reason to hate them except her evil heart..
n i hate shalmalee's shocked expression..always the same open mouth expression..over acting
agree with u - had mentioned it in an earlier  ðŸ˜Špost