India-Forums

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi
Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

ShraNal's love journey so far..

Katluv IF-Dazzler
Katluv
Katluv

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I just can't begin to explain my love and craze for ShraNal!!!!!! I have gone TOTALLY insane and CRAZY for them!! Dunno what happens to me when I see this Beautiful couple on-screen! They define 'love' or do 'love' define them?Day Dreaming
Shraddha went through a lot of hard phases in her life and faced grief and sorrows everywhere. She was completely shattered and heart-broken. The fun-loving and strong Shraddha within her was no more. She chose to stay quite and reserved and was always lost in her deep sad thoughts. Her smile didn't reflect she was happy. Her cheerfulness had gone somewhr. Her life had turned into a sad story and she had started to accept it that way.. didn't hope for a ray of happiness anymore. She had lost hope for everything. Just then "Rab Ne Banadi Jodi" and God sent Kunal for Shraddha! I still remember ShraNal's first meeting! The bag chorLOL and now he is Shraddha's dil ka chorEmbarrassed.. In the very first meeting, he created magic. He had something in him.. No one cud forget this guy even if they wanted to! He had this amazing charm and he showed it to Shraddha! Who would snatch someone's bag and run away just to teach the person lesson on how to handle ur bag in publicROFL

Call it co-incidence or destiny, ShraNal started bumping into each other often! (unaware of the fact that that lady is his sister's nanand and that guy is her bhabhi's brother). Their bumping into each other time and again did amuse them but thr it was  Kunal who started having a good feeling about that lady. The next time he bumped on her, he wud be all on smiles.. Remember the hall scene.. the popcorn sceneWink. I can't forget that smile Kunal gave when Shraddha turns around after the popcorn incident and he gives that sweet loving smile from the back. The earring scene said a lot more! When he realised that Shraddha's earring was stuck on his shirt, the way he luks in the mirror and gives that killer smile! That moment clearly showed that though he may not have had the realisation of love, infatuation was definitely thr!! He was already attracted to Shraddha. No wonder, he chose to keep the earrings and not return which he cud have easily done. The day when Kunal and Shraddha came to know how the other is related to Kittu, it sure was a shocking moment for them, but a good one.. Specially for KunalWink. it was like an icing on the cake for him.. That smile he gave when Shraddha served him rice in the dining table. First time in life he had started thinking about a lady and started liking. And whr does he find her?? In his sister's place!! Who wudn't be all smilesBig smile. Shraddha ofcourse wudn't talk to a stranger even knowing that thr was something good and charming about him. She still never had such feelings or liking or attraction towards the guy but she did know he was a good guy. But still, knowing Shraddha, why wud she talk to a stranger?? But when she comes to know that the same guy is her babhi's brother, she at once gelled with him. 
Kunal still unaware about his feelings always found a great friend in Shraddha. He liked spending time with her.. rang her even in the middle of the night.. Wanted to be around her.. Called her and loved to have conversations with her.. Soon as he stepped into the Shergil house his eyes wud always search for Shraddha at first.. He was hell bent  to be friends with Shraddha and wanted her to share all her griefs and sorrows with him. Shraddha at the same time did find a great friend in him. He always made her so comfortable, cracked her up and made her laugh with his funny and silly jokes and dialogues... A girl who had forgotten to smile wud always have a big smile on her face and laugh her heart out when Kunal was around. No wonder, Kunal surely was falling for that smile tooBlushing. But suddenly after Kamini's intervention and allegations on Shraddha, she stopped being much friendly with Kunal. Infact she started ignoring him at one point. This behaviour really confused Kunal.. Then comes the badminton scene where Kunal's eyes just weren't off that pretty lady there. His heart beat started raising when he saw her. She already had held a important place in his life but he was ignorant in knowing what it was and always gave it a name of friendship. But his infatuation was surely increasing. He had a sleepless night and wanted to talk to Shraddha. After too much of thinking he dared to call her.. Shraddha was in a mission of ignoring Kunal.. But she still cudn't stop herself. She talked to him on the phone.. and they again had great conversation! Kunal realised what his mom must have told Shraddha but he didn't care.. and neither did Shraddha! They talked their heart out in the phone and were back to being friends again! Kunal's mom showed him thousands of girl's photos for marriage but he didn't like a single one. Why? He didn't have the answer.. But one fine day, he finally got his answers when he sat in front of the laptop luking for his right match. It was none other than SHRADDHA! Yess he was in love with Shraddha and was unaware of this fact all these days. He was in cloud nine and couldn't define his happiness and joy! He was too excited and felt on top of the world when he realised his feelings for Shraddha!!! He wanted to scream loud and say it to the whole world, "I LOVE YOU SHRADDHA"!!!!! He got too impatient and wanted to share his feelings to Shraddha right away. He cud have gathered some cupids by telling his sister first if he wanted to. But he didn't bother to do that. He straight away wanted to share his feelings to the person he loves. So the same day he goes to her house to tell her what he feels about her. He started following Shraddha everywhere in the house and stood so close to her. His eyes spoke thousands of words to her.. Shraddha was amazed to see Kunal in this avatar as she had never seen him like this before. The way he looked at her.. followed her.. stopped her all the time and wanted to say something to her.. this definitely gave her a sense that this was not only about friendship now. Kunal had fallen for her.. She knew it! Embarrassed.. She knew Kunal was a great guy but her past still haunted her. She still had the memories of her bitter past and she didn't find herself in a normal situation. Her life was all about grief and sorrows and she had no right to stay happy. Her only responsibility and motive in life was to take care of her son and give him all the happiness. She really didn't care about her life and happiness anymore. And it's not that she still didn't have any feelings for Kunal that time.. It's true that when you realise someone likes u, you start feeling conscious towards that person and slowly this consciousness takes u to attraction. Yes she was slowly getting attracted to Kunal but she also thought of being practical. Hence, she didn't want Kunal to ever expect anything from her as falling in love again for Shraddha was just IMPOSSIBLE. So to avoid the circumstances she started running away from Kunal and ignoring him. She had the sense of what Kunal was trying to say to her but she completely disregarded and turned a blind eye to him. Kunal ofcourse felt bad but never lost hope. He wanted to get his love at any cost and he left no stone unturned.. He attempted numerous times to confess his love to Shraddha but always failed cos of one or the other reasons.. Also at the same time he was feeling bad tht the girl he loves was running away from him. He was confused with this behaviour and one day he stopped her and finally asked her the question on WHY she was doing this!! WHY! Remember the corridor scene?Big smile

Then comes the reunion.. A very golden chance for Kunal to confess his feelings to Shraddha! But this reunion proved to be a blessing for Shraddha as she fell in love again!! Not that she wasn't attracted to Kunal. She was running from him and her feelings. However, the jealousy and the realisation that she had the full right to re-live and enjoy her life again and give it a fair chance, hit her with the realisation that she too WAS IN LOVE WITH KUNAL!!! But like Kunal, she cudn't show it openly cos she had seen a lot in life than Kunal had. She faced a lot of betrayal! She became a wife, a mother, a divorcee, a single
mother.. Showing love wasn't that easy for her. But when she thought Kunal's family had asked for her hand (though misunderstood) this helped her to show her feelings!! She was the happiest and it was her dream-come-true moment!!! She cud scream and shout her joy in front of the world. But thr was still something that was holding her back and it was her son. Her life was not only about her.. It was about her son too!! Kunal however was the HAPPIEST guy alive that moment cos the girl whom he was praying for, the girl who he had fell in love with TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY.. he realised she loves him back too and saw immense feeling for him in her eyes. What more cud he've asked forBig smile. He finally said the 3 letter words and proposed her!!!Clap Shraddha was speechless and her happiness too cud see no boundaries.. how cud any guy love her to this extent!! She looked amazed and equally ecstatic! But she still cudn't confess her love cos thr still was something holding her back.. But whtever it was, both KUNAL AND SHRADDHA FELL IN LOVE and this was a beginning to their Beautiful love story.
After returning from the re-union Kunal again felt too impatient and wanted to tell about their love to the whole world. Both their families came to know about their love thru a lot of heavy drama and went totally against the lovebirds! They rejected this relationship and tried to separate them. But the lovebirds still didn't lose hope. They agreed to elope and get married. Knowing how mad lover Kunal is, Shraddha too didn't seem less. Though she was still hesitant and she still hadn't confessed her feelings to him, it was obvious that she loved him. And Kunal too didn't really care to listen to Shraddha's confession. All he wanted was to spend his whole life with her. Shraddha too dared to repeat the same mistake again and get married to Kunal. Both didn't think of any consequences and all they wanted was to spend their lives with each other.. Still, at this point of time Shraddha really hadn't opened up towards Kunal.. She hadn't spoken her heart out.. She hadn't confessed her feelings.. Some awkwardness was always thr..
The main highpoint in their lovestory came up when Shraddha left Kunal alone in the mandap. It wasn't that she didn't love Kunal but she had to chose her family over him who had  accepted her, supported her and gave her strength during the bad phases of her life. The realisation hit her and she had to run to her family. She cudn't afford to lose their trust again. But this wasn't easy.. She had to pay a great price.. She had to betray her love and that's what she exactly did! Kunal was totally betrayed and shattered after what Shraddha had done to him. He found her selfish.. More than anything else he was hurt with the fact that she cudnt keep trust on him.. He just cudn't believe what had happened with him.. The love of his life left him alone and went away..
Shraddha at the other side felt highly guilty for what she had done with Kunal. She knew she had committed a big mistake and it wasn't at all easy to correct it cos Kunal wud never forgive her for what she had done to him.. She felt helpless and weak! Kunal wasn't ready to talk to her and hear her excuses and Shraddha desperately wanted to pacify his anger and request him to listen to her once. This incident did bring a great realisation in Shraddha though! She had started realising how much Kunal means to her and his importance in her life. The distance was certainly making her heart grow fonder.. That Shraddha who never took any steps for her love slowly started opening up.. She started calling him, tried to meet him and talk to him ( this was something which only Kunal used to do before). Overall, she misses Kunal ALOT! The way she utters his name 'Kunal' and tries to calm and soothe her angry young man.. You can see so much love!!!Clap
More of her expressions came out in the New year's party! The moment ShraNal saw each other in the party.. as much as they were surprised they were equally happier to see each other there!Star. It was something they wished for.. That eye contact.. The way they hugged! One could feel the longing they have for each other!! As much as Kunal is hurt and angry with Shraddha, the love for her has never decreased.. Infact, it's gone higher with the distance.. Shraddha too have felt the deepness of her love for Kunal and she doesn't want her love to be angry with her anymore.. Shraddha no more feels awkward with Kunal anymore. She has definitely opened up. Thr is no more hesitant in her like before's when she talks to Kunal. She is getting more confident with her love.. The dance moment they had was truly beautiful and inexplicableDay Dreaming. They looked like a dream!!! It was after ages that ShraNal had got the opportunity to hold each other and feel each other so close. That longing cud be seen in Kunal's face. That intense and passionate look he was continuously giving to Shraddha.. standing so close to her.. Looked like he cud kiss her lips anytime! Could feel his craving for Shraddha! He wanted to hold her tight and not let her go! Shraddha too who always looked uneasy when giving Kunal eye contact, she nailed it that day! She wasn't hesitant anymore. She no longer cared to hold her love back. The way she was looking back at him.. She looked at him so so passionately resting her hands on his chest and standing very close to him. Her eyes spoke thousand words! I really thought they wud end up kissing each other and hug passionately! They were THAT CLOSE!BlushingBlushingHeart
Again in the Dumb Charades, the way they were glaring and catching each other's eyes time to time.. the way they were indirectly talking to each other and telling their dil-ka-haal thru the movie's nameClap. What love! They don't even need to speak!! They understand each other so well!!!! The glances Kunal was giving to Shraddha and Shraddha to Kunal!! ufff. It was to die for!!!! The way Kunal looks at Shraddha is... is... is... just soo!!!! ufff just can't find the words! Always gives me Goosebumps!!BlushingBlushingBlushing
The car park scene was beautiful too. Their concern for each other.. How politely Kunal asks to drop her. That anger flies when love is around! The way Shraddha holds Kunal's hand while talking about Kittu and AnandBlushing.. Their love just comes so naturally!!! And when Shraddha tells him 'bye'.. that look in his face.. Like he wanted to stop her and tell her not to go and be with him always!!!! .. He just had so much of longing for her!!!Day Dreaming

I really feel PROUD that I am a die-hard fan of such a Beautiful couple!!! Their love story is growing so beautifully and amazingly!!! They look so damn good together!!!!!!!!!! How can anyone be sooo alluring and sooo irresistible!!!! Like seriously!!!!!! Falling more and more for ShraNal each and every day!!!BlushingDay DreamingHeart
Just can't wait to see how intensely this lovestory grows ahead!ClapBig smile

PS- Dying to watch the handsome chor and the store room scene! YayyyDancing

Edited by Gurtianluv - 07 January 2014 at 5:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Heartbeat123TheRoopsySwishCrawleyJiyaaa.....-Red-Rose-vivkriti

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged
One word for your post AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so lovely, beautiful and perfect just like #ShraNalBig smile

That surely was #ShraNal encyclopediaClapClap 

Kunal is such a husband materialDay Dreaming

Just WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I could visualize their entire journey.

Love you for this wonderful postHug

P.S. Can someone give me the link to the scene where Kunal is searching for his match in laptop and realizes its Shraddha.

Edited by TheRoopsy - 07 January 2014 at 5:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KatluvSwishCrawley-Red-Rose-vivkriti

-Shobha- Goldie
-Shobha-
-Shobha-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged
SmileOMG, excellent and very informative post. If I had tuned into the show and wanted to know all about Shranal, I would get all the info from this.

You are definitely a Keyboard burner.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KatluvSwishCrawley-Red-Rose-vivkriti

SwishCrawley IF-Dazzler
SwishCrawley
SwishCrawley

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobha1975

SmileOMG, excellent and very informative post. If I had tuned into the show and wanted to know all about Shranal, I would get all the info from this.

Requesting again. Approve

"Ye ungliyan mujhe dede, Gurtian"

Thank you for your weekly review but I want you to post something on a daily basis. EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Katluv-Red-Rose-vivkriti

Katluv IF-Dazzler
Katluv
Katluv

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged

haha Thanks darlingHugBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Red-Rose-vivkriti

Katluv IF-Dazzler
Katluv
Katluv

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swish_07

Requesting again. Approve

"Ye ungliyan mujhe dede, Gurtian"

Thank you for your weekly review but I want you to post something on a daily basis. EmbarrassedBig smile

HAHAHA Gabbar Singh ho kya?? You are just too funnyROFL
I know!!!! I haven't been able to remain that active lately and it really sucksUnhappy. I defo will try to be active from now!! I miss you all and love you all my Meri Bhabi'ansHug . MuaaahHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwishCrawley-Red-Rose-vivkriti

SwishCrawley IF-Dazzler
SwishCrawley
SwishCrawley

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Phew! WHAT AN EARNEST POST! ClapClap

I could actually imagine all of it in my head while reading your summary. Big smileBig smile
Very heartfelt. Heart
*wipes tears* 

Katluv-Red-Rose-

-Red-Rose- IF-Stunnerz
-Red-Rose-
-Red-Rose-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Yayy..Gurtian's post!!DancingDancingDancingDancing

You are amazing dear..what a lovely post!!ClapClap
Loved your post!HeartHeart
You are a brilliant writer!!ClapClap
Very proud that we have you on our forum!!StarStar
No words to describe my happiness!!Big smile

ShraNal story is more than amazing!Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Thanks for making this post! I can go on and on reading this whenever i'm free!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
This is the speciality of ShraNal...ShraNal's EPIC love story!!StarStar
Proud ShraNal fan!!ApproveStar

I missed you a lot!!CryCry
Love you loads!HeartHeartHugHug
Stay Blessed!!Big smile

KatluvSwishCrawley

Go to top