Dhara's name in the cast list...

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
How come we don't have Tejasvi Welingker (aka Dhara's) name on the cast list?  It's been 3 months since she's been on this show as the new lead shouldn't her name be added?  

To the mod's:  If this topic has already been discussed or resolution underway already please go ahead and close this topic.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelySoni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes itz high time nw.. they should consider giving her importance as a lead.. 
More importantly she is doing Fab job as Dhara :) Def she deserves her name 2 b listed on Cast list !!
I even want New banner 4 Sanskaar on Jai n Dhara !
Does  anyone of U knw where should we req having all these ??
ishaansuhana thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovelySoni.

Yes itz high time nw.. they should consider giving her importance as a lead.. 

More importantly she is doing Fab job as Dhara :) Def she deserves her name 2 b listed on Cast list !!
I even want New banner 4 Sanskaar on Jai n Dhara !
Does  anyone of U knw where should we req having all these ??

Mujhe nah pata. Hpe sme1 helps u😊
Parm. thumbnail
I just PM'd one of the dev team members so hopefully they will be able to help or direct us to the right person.😊
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Parm.

I just PM'd one of the dev team members so hopefully they will be able to help or direct us to the right person.😊

thanks parmπŸ˜ƒ
RSKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Me too thinking from long why Dhara name not in the cast... she is opposite lead ... and very pretty... she can act well too ⭐️.

Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSKS

Me too thinking from long why Dhara name not in the cast... she is opposite lead ... and very pretty... she can act well too ⭐️.

Yes she definitely is and yes she definetly can😊.   Hopefully someone will add her to the list soon!
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, she is awesome I love Dhara and Jai as jodi.
RSKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why are the creative team or who all are responsible for this. Till date Dhara's name is not there is Caste list. Why is this discrimination. Or what is the qualification required for that. She is leading ... And ysday she was superb.

Have you all noticed the Popular Cast just two days back Jai, Bharati and Bhoomi Score cards arrow besides them was pointing downwards and then next it started pointing upward.

I can understand for Jai but WHY for Bharati and Bhoomi. Bharati is not there is Season 2 and Bhoomi is Dead 🀒. Then what is this Popular Cast for. ❓ What does it indicate.

Any one knows about it... please update...
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSKS

Why are the creative team or who all are responsible for this. Till date Dhara's name is not there is Caste list. Why is this discrimination. Or what is the qualification required for that. She is leading ... And ysday she was superb.

Have you all noticed the Popular Cast just two days back Jai, Bharati and Bhoomi Score cards arrow besides them was pointing downwards and then next it started pointing upward.

I can understand for Jai but WHY for Bharati and Bhoomi. Bharati is not there is Season 2 and Bhoomi is Dead 🀒. Then what is this Popular Cast for. ❓ What does it indicate.

Any one knows about it... please update...

Hopefully this will get resolved soon as the request has been put forward.  This is an Indian Forums rating system and doesn't have anything to do with the creative team of Sanskaar.

All actors (be it television or bollywood celebrities) are listed on IF and are rated depending on how many members have joined their fan group plus the number of comments that are made on their page each week which is what determines their rating for the week (whether it goes up or down).   You can click on Celebrity and chose either television or bollywood celebrities to see what rating all actors have (see the red bar at the top of IF page) .   The actresses that played Bhoomi and Bharati will still be listed on IF and their rating of course will vary each week or remain the same depending on various criteria such as what I had mentioned above.   Hopefully they will add Dhara's name too so it can be associated here on Sanskaar's page and make it easier for us to comment on her page as well to get her ratings up.

Here is the link to Dhara's page on IF and hopefully they will create a direct link from popular cast directly from Sanskaar's forum homepage soon...

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11133/tejaswi-prakash-wayangankar/

Hope that helps and answers all your questions!  πŸ˜ƒ