Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

age gap..no prob (Page 2)

uppaas IF-Stunnerz
uppaas
uppaas

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Originally posted by vinee_vinee

I married a guy 3 years younger to me...when I told My parents before introducing him they were skeptical but after meeting him they were fine...Initially there are various things which goes in the minds of parents. ...like due to age ga o will they be compatible. ...if the guy is younger is he well settled...does he have the requisite maturity to handle a relationship. ...is he sensible enough to take that decision and it's not a spur of the moment.
This would be foolish to think that such a relationship will not be questioned by parents...
Similarly...guys parents would like yo know of the girl is serious for the guy...is she of an understanding nature to adjust with a younger guy...is she too dominant that the son is son is under her influence which will effect the marriage later...

Really, nice to know this. Smile
One of my cousin bro also 3yrs younger than my bhabi. Recently, my nephew married to a girl 4yrs elder than him. We accepted them easily.
2 -5 yrs is ok for me but 7 yrs a little much. My daughter is 14 yrs old . I can accept 3/4 yrs younger SIL if the guy is well educated & belongs to an educated family. But, I will be not ok with 7yrs but if he is really good & I feel their bonding , understanding & love is really strong then I have to accept it. But, won't try to separate them because of age gap.

bang on...My  children are 17 n 16 ...if they want to marry a person 3-4older i hv no problem but 7 years is a bit too much...that why Sanchi treats DV like shit if Dv s mom sees the way sanchi shouts atDvshe will freak out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna37

Raatri Goldie
Raatri
Raatri

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uppaas

Originally posted by Raatri

initially they will show concern about it...but i think finally they will agree ...if they see that we both are serious about the relation. If other side parents also have no problem then ...100 % yes...I CAN SAY THIS ABOUT MY PARENTS...

yes but u as a daughter will try to convince them whole heartedly..if ur parents protest or will give in like sanchi...

no i wont give in easily...
...its hard to find love nowdays...so i will be more like DV...in my approach...jab bhagwan ne aapki zindagi me pyar ko bheja hain ...toh use jaane mat do...kyunki pata nahi phir bhagwan ka mood bane ya na bane...Smile

uppaas

uppaas IF-Stunnerz
uppaas
uppaas

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:01am | IP Logged

initially they will show concern about it...but i think finally they will agree ...if they see that we both are serious about the relation. If other side parents also have no problem then ...100 % yes...I CAN SAY THIS ABOUT MY PARENTS...

yes but u as a daughter will try to convince them whole heartedly..if ur parents protest or will give in like sanchi...

no i wont give in easily...
...its hard to find love nowdays...so i will be more like DV...in my approach...jab bhagwan ne aapki zindagi me pyar ko bheja hain ...toh use jaane mat do...kyunki pata nahi phir bhagwan ka mood bane ya na bane...Smile

so sweet and a very good approach...yes wld like to see sanchi with ur attitudeSmile
vinee_vinee IF-Dazzler
vinee_vinee
vinee_vinee

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged

I married a guy 3 years younger to me...when I told My parents before introducing him they were skeptical but after meeting him they were fine...Initially there are various things which goes in the minds of parents. ...like due to age ga o will they be compatible. ...if the guy is younger is he well settled...does he have the requisite maturity to handle a relationship. ...is he sensible enough to take that decision and it's not a spur of the moment.
This would be foolish to think that such a relationship will not be questioned by parents...
Similarly...guys parents would like yo know of the girl is serious for the guy...is she of an understanding nature to adjust with a younger guy...is she too dominant that the son is son is under her influence which will effect the marriage later...

One of my cousin bro also 3yrs younger than my bhabi. Recently, my nephew married to a girl 4yrs elder than him. We accepted them easily.
2 -5 yrs is ok for me but 7 yrs a little much. My daughter is 14 yrs old . I can accept 3/4 yrs younger SIL if the guy is well educated & belongs to an educated family. But, I will be not ok with 7yrs but if he is really good & I feel their bonding , understanding & love is really strong then I have to accept it. But, won't try to separate them because of age gap.

bang on...My  children are 17 n 16 ...if they want to marry a person 3-4older i hv no problem but 7 years is a bit too much...that why Sanchi treats DV like shit if Dv s mom sees the way sanchi shouts atDvshe will freak out

I agree three years is still manageable. ...Even if I would not approve it easily if my son would want to marry someone 7 years elder. ...it's a genuine concern as such huge difference creates ideological gaps. ...likings and interests all changes...but I am 30 uppaas and have no children yet...you have a 17 year old son and Nancy Is Just 23 and not even married. But We All Seem To Be On The Same Page when it comes to our thought process...so it depends...here in dv saachi their thought process is completely different and that's what has attracted dv towards her...but I can't say in real life is it possible to live a life forever with someone who always will have different views on everything.  It's like we love our elder siblings but don't enjoy their company as much as that of friends...but if that sibling is just like us then we may also enjoy. So it depends case to case but surely the chances of such gelling happening is rarest of the rare.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna37uppaas

vinee_vinee IF-Dazzler
vinee_vinee
vinee_vinee

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Your post gives me ample of thoughts which I want to blurt out here.
I have seen your posts and they are so practical and relatable...and as a person you come across as chilled out and Intresting. ...I m sure your teenage son would be like your friend as you are such. Even I enjoy chatting with you as your point of views are connectable. 

Here on the contrary I see saachi. ...very opposite to that...she doesn't enjoys life...is too meek to even accept anything good...always sacrificing...impractical so I don't connect with her although always get wise she is just 4 years older to me...what makes me connect to a 8-10 year elder lady more than a 4 year elder lady. ...is what I want to put across here...

But yes I can't gel with a woman like saachi...In fact I find myself more mature than her. 
uppaas IF-Stunnerz
uppaas
uppaas

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged

I agree three years is still manageable. ...Even if I would not approve it easily if my son would want to marry someone 7 years elder. ...it's a genuine concern as such huge difference creates ideological gaps. ...likings and interests all changes...but I am 30 uppaas and have no children yet...you have a 17 year old son and Nancy Is Just 23 and not even married. But We All Seem To Be On The Same Page when it comes to our thought process...so it depends...here in dv saachi their thought process is completely different and that's what has attracted dv towards her...but I can't say in real life is it possible to live a life forever with someone who always will have different views on everything.  It's like we love our elder siblings but don't enjoy their company as much as that of friends...but if that sibling is just like us then we may also enjoy. So it depends case to case but surely the chances of such gelling happening is rarest of the rare.

Exactly verrryyy well written that is why the cvs  shd have handled sanchis character in a  better  manner..  the made her 7 yrs older differen t  and stupidier than DV that the most negative point of thbe show 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna37vinee_vinee

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:14am | IP Logged
any parent on the earth wld say NO !  Ermm

naneta

naneta IF-Rockerz
naneta
naneta

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged
nice post.

don't know whether my parents wd accept a boy younger to me...but one thing is confirmed...bahut halla karenge ROFL

OK lemme be serious...I think they will accept only if he is 2-3years younger but more than that...I guarantee.. they will never.

...Jes...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index