Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

age gap..no prob - Page 2

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Raatri

no i wont give in easily...
...its hard to find love nowdays...so i will be more like DV...in my approach...jab bhagwan ne aapki zindagi me pyar ko bheja hain ...toh use jaane mat do...kyunki pata nahi phir bhagwan ka mood bane ya na bane...😊

so sweet and a very good approach...yes wld like to see sanchi with ur attitude😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uppaas

bang on...My  children are 17 n 16 ...if they want to marry a person 3-4older i hv no problem but 7 years is a bit too much...that why Sanchi treats DV like shit if Dv s mom sees the way sanchi shouts atDvshe will freak out

I agree three years is still manageable. ...Even if I would not approve it easily if my son would want to marry someone 7 years elder. ...it's a genuine concern as such huge difference creates ideological gaps. ...likings and interests all changes...but I am 30 uppaas and have no children yet...you have a 17 year old son and Nancy Is Just 23 and not even married. But We All Seem To Be On The Same Page when it comes to our thought process...so it depends...here in dv saachi their thought process is completely different and that's what has attracted dv towards her...but I can't say in real life is it possible to live a life forever with someone who always will have different views on everything.  It's like we love our elder siblings but don't enjoy their company as much as that of friends...but if that sibling is just like us then we may also enjoy. So it depends case to case but surely the chances of such gelling happening is rarest of the rare.
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Your post gives me ample of thoughts which I want to blurt out here.
I have seen your posts and they are so practical and relatable...and as a person you come across as chilled out and Intresting. ...I m sure your teenage son would be like your friend as you are such. Even I enjoy chatting with you as your point of views are connectable. 

Here on the contrary I see saachi. ...very opposite to that...she doesn't enjoys life...is too meek to even accept anything good...always sacrificing...impractical so I don't connect with her although always get wise she is just 4 years older to me...what makes me connect to a 8-10 year elder lady more than a 4 year elder lady. ...is what I want to put across here...

But yes I can't gel with a woman like saachi...In fact I find myself more mature than her. 
uppaas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinee_vinee

I agree three years is still manageable. ...Even if I would not approve it easily if my son would want to marry someone 7 years elder. ...it's a genuine concern as such huge difference creates ideological gaps. ...likings and interests all changes...but I am 30 uppaas and have no children yet...you have a 17 year old son and Nancy Is Just 23 and not even married. But We All Seem To Be On The Same Page when it comes to our thought process...so it depends...here in dv saachi their thought process is completely different and that's what has attracted dv towards her...but I can't say in real life is it possible to live a life forever with someone who always will have different views on everything.  It's like we love our elder siblings but don't enjoy their company as much as that of friends...but if that sibling is just like us then we may also enjoy. So it depends case to case but surely the chances of such gelling happening is rarest of the rare.

Exactly verrryyy well written that is why the cvs  shd have handled sanchis character in a  better  manner..  the made her 7 yrs older differen t  and stupidier than DV that the most negative point of thbe show 
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
any parent on the earth wld say NO !  🤔
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post.

don't know whether my parents wd accept a boy younger to me...but one thing is confirmed...bahut halla karenge 🤣

OK lemme be serious...I think they will accept only if he is 2-3years younger but more than that...I guarantee.. they will never.

naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ...Jes...

any parent on the earth wld say NO !
🤔

🤣
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Friends, I feel age difference is not the only criteria to separate people.  Like here Saanchi and DV have so many other differences like status difference, cultures differences and also age difference.  Now suppose if Saanchi was of same age of DV, do you think DV's parents will accept her so easily?? I don't think so, then status diff shoud have become the vital difference.  Yes, I agree that 7 yrs is a bit more difference but that can be managed if Saanchi was a bit more matured.  Also this "Saanchiji" should be changed to Saanchi. And if  DV's parents are assured of Saanchi's matured thinking, then they can accept their relation because DV has always been under parents protection,  and now Saanchi would be protective to him (everybody thinks he is not matured enough)!! So Saanchi's character should be refined and matured.
I am 37 yrs old and have a daugher of 14 yrs. If I arrive at the same situation, I would definitely consider their relation if it is really genuine love for each other, but I agree that 7 yrs diff is a  bit more but I may not disagree to the relation if age factor is only the problem!

Edited by aparna37 - 10 years ago
uppaas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aparna37

Friends, I feel age difference is not the only criteria to separate people.  Like here Saanchi and DV have so many other differences like status difference, cultures differences and also age difference.  Now suppose if Saanchi was of same age of DV, do you think DV's parents will accept her so easily?? I don't think so, then status diff shoud have become the vital difference.  Yes, I agree that 7 yrs is a bit more difference but that can be managed if Saanchi was a bit more matured.  Also this "Saanchiji" should be changed to Saanchi. And if  DV's parents are assured of Saanchi's matured thinking, then they can accept their relation because DV has always been under parents protection,  and now Saanchi would be protective to him (everybody thinks he is not matured enough)!! So Saanchi's character should be refined and matured.

I am 37 yrs old and have a daugher of 14 yrs. If I arrive at the same situation, I would definitely consider their relation if it is really genuine love for each other, but I agree that 7 yrs diff is a  bit more but I may not disagree to the relation if age factor is only the problem!

wow veryyy well written👏👏
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
tu has kyun rahi hai nanu?! 🤣