Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
you know what guys i m a sanaya fan since mjht but the fans she has after ipkknd are sometimes really very emotional i like laila ankita is a great actor no doubt sanaya is the lead but having this notion of "no one can surpass sanaya" or "no one can beat her" is ridiculous i mean give someone a chance laila's character is a different one appreciate her acting dont compare paro or laila ...and dont be afraid to critisize sanaya i mean fans also do that they are the real fans 
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
relax dear its just one girl making 4,5 posts :p...its strange people who were finding paro's costumes cheap now want to see the character of wh*re as a lead character
FromTheAshes thumbnail
let people think what they want to...
lets just ignore..
keep calm and love sanaya irani
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 Love sanaya irani she is a natural beauty .

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Just relax.

People come here and make such comparisons just to irk fans and instigate fights. By reacting and making counter posts, your just giving them what they want. 

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please dont make reactionary posts. If someone finds Ankita prettier thats their prerogative. If they think Laila is the lead, let them. We all know that its Paro who is the lead. 
Indiana_Jones thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
relax  dear,  its  just  criticism,  where  there  is  good there  is  evil😆
meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We, Sanaya's fans should behave as cool as she does and need not go on a  defensive mode...her work has, is and will speak for her...

politely let them know that Sanaya is good...just keep iterating that.. resist all temptation to get dragged to their level ...

once we set that attitude of i am ok, you are ok...this forum will be a great place to be...

all is well...:)
meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also see that most of these posts are made by the same TM...and probably he/she is a person related to Ankita for all that we know...
We would be saner if we could ignore such people and also let them know that we are able to see through them...!

Sun does not need to shine any brighter than it does to show its presence...so too our Sanaya shines with her own power !

kairavi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvakanksha

you know what guys i m a sanaya fan since mjht but the fans she has after ipkknd are sometimes really very emotional i like laila ankita is a great actor no doubt sanaya is the lead but having this notion of "no one can surpass sanaya" or "no one can beat her" is ridiculous i mean give someone a chance laila's character is a different one appreciate her acting dont compare paro or laila ...and dont be afraid to critisize sanaya i mean fans also do that they are the real fans 

Most Sanaya fans can handle valid criticism and like any fandom there are those who will react at the slightest thing said against their favorite. If a fan feels their favorite is the best and no one can beat them then what's wrong with that, it's their view point and they are entitled to it. If you are entitled to say that you think Ankita is a great actor and others are entitled to make posts on Ankita stealing the show then Sanaya fans  have the same right to  express their opinion. You say you're a  fan of Sanaya's from MJHT days so I hope you have passed on the same wisdom to all the new Ankita fans who are not only criticising Sanaya but trying to downplay her part in the show. I've been a silent reader of IF since IPK days and I'm pretty sure I understand the difference between a fan who is ready with both praise and criticism and fans who 'like Sanaya' but never seem to have a good thing to say about her. I think we also know that while some  people genuinely like Ankita that she has a new bunch of fans not for her acting ability but because it gives them an opportunity to bash Sanaya. 
You say we should appreciate Ankita's actng. - why? I thought she was terrible and only due to her the potential of the scene was lost. I thought she was terrible in BHPH (where Sanaya wasn't even a part of the equation so no question of comparisons) and I think she hasn't made any progression at all. Being willing to do bold scenes doesn't make someone a good actress.

Anyway at the end of  the day Sanaya's talent always speaks for itself and Ankita's new found fans are increasing forum activity so it's all good but I'd ask you to take a look at everyone's actions, including your own, before pointing a finger at one group