India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Sanaya bashers got a chance to pull her leg

Fairy2012 Senior Member
Fairy2012
Fairy2012

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I was amazed to find people who came up with bashing Sanaya strange because if u liked Laila that doesn't mean sanaya is bad. Moreover labelling Laila(Ankita) as show lead is simply ridiculous.
A verse I read somewhere
                             In aqal ke andhoonh ko ultaa nazar aataa hai
                             Majnoo Nazar aatee hai Laila nazar aataa hai
They re calling Laila as female lead, whom they want to decieve, I call it self deception.
I liked Laila, her character, her entry, but it doesn't mean she can surpass Sanaya ( paro) in any sense. She is a vamp with full make up & extremely fancy dressing & all that styling., Sanaya on the other hand is a natural beauty who is wearing least make up even in bridal role, still Sanaya stands out a winner. How can u compare a natural rose to an artificial flower. Ankita was aware that she has to compete Sanaya that's why " hath paoon ka Zor laga kar tayaar hooee thee.
In drama too how can u compare Paro & Laila. Paro is a virgin, innocent, while Laila is a disgusting wh**e who can not be the lead of any drama or real life.you have seen how Rudhra is mesmerized by meeting her only once, while he treats Laila as tissue paper with Laila only the initial scene impressed you you're blind to the sizzle created when paro is there only on screen not touching , a mere look blasts out the screen.for me when Ashish looks away with great effort (while in his heart he wants to stare at her nonstop) is more intense than eye lock.
Haven't u people seen the scene where he finds out Paro is getting married, did you see the intensity in his eyes, the love& hate, hurt & anger, the passion & darkness, the pride & prejudice,the possession & obsession,the looks of first sight love ,,,,,,,, I have no word
Any how if ure not a superficial person go & watch that scene again & see who is the show lead

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07ragtagprincessep13leninvaidhegiaag.is.garamipkknd10kashevsanaya13RANJURIHANAkairavi.Indiana_JonesJulie_StarSkyfall-LXJasmine-.xghalaIAmMayFlowerfascination1sarunnoreenAlpenliebemonaya_sajanArhi_2205Black_kittykatRishita.SIholicsanluvugvanitha3dNNN-08--Maryam.K-Aruni.cylanbhaktiiiarshi_karishBigBoss11.GuineaHrideyy.26..Jyoti..JiyagulabiSofna

Arhi_2205 IF-Dazzler
Arhi_2205
Arhi_2205

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I agree with you. I like Laila and I truly appreciate Ankita's acting abilities. Ankita was fab as Laila, but there's not need to start bashing Sanaya or make false comments

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07sangeeta230811ipkknd10Indiana_JonesSkyfall-Maryam.K-sanluvugcylan

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Paro is a lovely child she's meant to looks innocent and young and not "sexy" and yes I agree Sanaya has less make up on and she still stood out the winner.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07princessep13ipkknd10Indiana_JonesFairy2012Juicee_SushieSkyfall-Maryam.K-vanitha3dSpellofJoyarshi_karishcylanprincessunara

win7 IF-Rockerz
win7
win7

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
I think they're both good in their way. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Fairy2012Asha03-Maryam.K-

cylan IF-Rockerz
cylan
cylan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Sanz is my darling...love her alot

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Fairy2012Skyfall-Maryam.K-

sanluvug IF-Dazzler
sanluvug
sanluvug

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:03am | IP Logged
much needed  post for sanaya haters.well done.noone can beat Sanaya

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Fairy2012Eagleview-Maryam.K-vanitha3dBlack_kittykat

noreen Goldie
noreen
noreen

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Both ladies are doin a fab job
everyone shouldnt compare or start wars n looks

they are doin what they are required to, for the role and character

great post ...thnks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Eagleview-Maryam.K-

-Maryam.K- IF-Dazzler
-Maryam.K-
-Maryam.K-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Why is there comparing between Sanaya and Ankita? Sanaya is the lead while Ankita is doing cameo. Sanaya has her own charma and Ankita has her own.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07princessep13Indiana_JonesSkyfallnoreenprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index