Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Episode 6: Khel Mandala! (Page 3)

Meself IF-Sizzlerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guinea

Shivani , what a beautiful post again Smile. I look forward to all your posts daily. 
Amongst all the actors , strictly my opinion ...tarun and sadia have been totally in the groove from day One.  Tarun I think is simply superb ... 

Ashish and sanaya are getting in the groove , ashish physically suits the role to a T but I need to see him emote more with his eyes ( which I am pretty sure he will...) , sanaya has been bang on since friday and yesterday's scene was superb . The only pure and bright spot in the story ... I want to see how she develops the character of paro , it is so different from anything she has ever portrayed before ..

Ankita I will sit on the fence for now ( loved the character of laila though...) , need to see a few more scenes to see how she plays it ...

Also a word for the actor who is playing rudra's father ...sorry don't remember the name ...a few scenes and he was simply superb. I am sure we will see more of him. 

I know what you mean by the " who sees the bride first significance " ...I think its going to happen tonight Embarrassed

Thank you Guinea!! I look forward to your replies daily! It simply makes my day!! Indeed Sadia and Tarun are both doing a fantastic job!!

Yes Aashish's eyes though speak intensity he'll still have to emote a bit more! And Sanaya is getting hang of her character verbally as well!

For Ankita we'd have to wait and watch but as it is I really liked Laila!!

Spot on!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sslmay11showviewerGuinea

Meself IF-Sizzlerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munni1

nice review as always.

Thank you dear!!
peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Mast khup chan! It is the hit song from "Natrang"
-AditiS Goldie
-AditiS
-AditiS

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Meself, very good post. Clap
I liked your detailed analysis of the characters and the thought you have given to each of them.

And super selection of the Natraang song. very different backdrop here but the song is for such  scenarios life offers to us.
So it fits the bill perfectly here as well.

RR looks impressive, except for OTT fighting sequences...

Aage dekhana padega.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meself

Meself IF-Sizzlerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desigirl_21

Wonderful postBig smile
Nice description of Laila she is not a typical woman we see on Indian tv she is bold and sensous and knows what she wants looking forward to see how her further interactions will be with Rudra & Paro.
Feel bad for thakurinsa she has been living all these years with a man who has two sides to himself.
Loved ur last line about the tradition of a girl on the wedding dress sees her groom, it fits perfectly hereLOL

Laila is everything that you'd not associate with the typical picture of woman...and honestly I don't like those mahanta ki moorats! Laila is practical and power seeking and lets face it, woman like her do exists!

Thakuraiin ke dil bhar aata hai! She has no idea that she is living with a serpent of sorts!

Hai na!!Wink
Meself IF-Sizzlerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by win7

What a amazing post. Enjoyed reading it. 

Thank you!!
showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Good read like always. With the principal players in place now waiting for the actual story to start. Laila is definitely an interesting character, she brought another layer to Rudra's personality, a contrast to Paro as well as will add quite a few dynamics to the Rudra and Paro relationship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meself

Meself IF-Sizzlerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

What a wonderful post. I have a feeling Rudra will be marrying Paro soon due to some conditions. So him seeing her in her bridal outfits ties in nicely.

Thanks NB!! Me too! It can be to sabotage Tejawar's reputation but whatever it might be...love is long way to travel now!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index