Congratulations Aditya Redij ..Wedding Tonight!

Posted: 10 years ago
I know this news will break many hearts.😳
But our beloved hero : Aditya Redij weds  Natasha Sharma tonight. according to Telly Chakkar .

let us wish him a happy life.

Congratulations Adi. We love You!

Here is the link :

If the link didn't work ..here what it says:

They are one of the most beautiful couples of the tellydom. Together they form a bond of love which is pure, sublime and unbound. Yes, we are talking about Marathi mulga Aditya Redij and Punjabi kudi Natasha Sharma, who are getting married tonight (7 January 2014) in a private ceremony in Kolhapur, Maharashtra.Aditya and Natasha got engaged on 29 April, 2012. Finally after a long wait, they will enter the world of matrimony.Said Aditya: "I am happy and excited at the same time. It is going to be a life changing experience and I am feeling on top of the world at the moment."Natasha shared: "Today is a very important day for us. The wedding will see a mix of Punjabi and Marathi rituals. I am so so excited."From the television fraternity, actors who are expected to attend the conjugal are Nandish Sandhu, Ankita Lokhande, Sushant Singh Rajput, Arjun Bijlani, among others.Tellychakkar.com wishes Aditya and Natasha a happy married life!!!
I wish we have some pics later.
Itidal   thank you so much for the news... Super happy for Aditya ... 
Wishing him and Natasha a peaceful and long happy married life...

👏👏👏

Happy to hear about good news! Congrats to
Newly wedded couple. 😛😛
Originally posted by prem_diwani

Itidal   thank you so much for the news... Super happy for Aditya ... 
Wishing him and Natasha a peaceful and long happy married life...

Thanks Anu for comment and wishes.😃
T
Originally posted by Citigal43

👏👏👏

Happy to hear about good news! Congrats to
Newly wedded couple. 😛😛

Thanks for comment Citigal.😛
Thank you for sharing this on the forum! I'm so glad to have checked it today after a long time.  My heartfelt wishes and blessings to the newly wedded couple. May they be blessed with a blissful marriage full of mutual love, affection, friendship and admiration for each other throughout their lives!
Tfs. Best wishes to newly wed couple.
wooww 
thats really great news