ROYAL DAMAD coming-Don't worry-Mushu Love is too Strong- [DT PG7+36] - Page 42

Posted: 10 years ago
moderator  please close this thread as soon as possible as some people still mocking my comment in this thread .people calling me kiddish indirectly

and please close that thread also where my comment is mocked 

Edited by surabhi01 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by lamboobabu

pata nahin...kiska peace kahan par ruka hua hai...
but as title of this thread says and what I have been telling
as vishnu has decided to compromise his self-respect to live with his selfish wife
thre is no way this jodi is going to break up...
whether you like it or not...
but I want to listen to hear those meethi meethi
bashing and galiyan for vishnu for
using his whatever little brain he had under his skull
to play sms-sms with yuvi to trap him...
which was mistaken as yuvi-vishnu jodi in the making
(anyway, I have full sympathy for such juvenile jokes)
than dance

lambooji now ppl r complaining abt our thread.wow wheres the mocking??is it mocking?? telling truth which they themselves said they  r relaxed.means from so many days they  r not sleeping peace fully. 
and don't worry even if vishnu ha s decided 2 live wid blackmailer wife but they will defntly get separated.don't know why but i've this feeling & v.strong feeling abt it.
btw wheres it written that ppl r kiddish. it means they themselves feel its kiddish that they  r relaxed now.

Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
OMG ppl  r complaining 2 oders!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†wheres the mocking. we simply wrote that truth which they themselves said.we only said that ppl's peace was dependant on it also bcoz i rembr sum1 way back mocked similarly mine post even tho i never wrote that i m relaxed 2 see this or that.
but i never complained abt that 2 eitehr mods or anyoder member?? rather i replied 2 the prsn normally.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pata nahin yaar...
character ke baare mein discuss karna bhi
mocking ho gaya hai...
toh kya karein...
worship a murderer, kidnapper, blackmailer...
sorry modji,
cannot worship criminals and blackmailers...

pata nahin yaar...
character ke baare mein discuss karna bhi
mocking ho gaya hai...
toh kya karein...
worship a murderer, kidnapper, blackmailer...
sorry modji,
cannot worship criminals and blackmailers...
lambooji arre humne toh sirf wahi likha jo khud un logon ne likha toh woh bhi mocking ho gayi.
par jab khud dusron ki intelligence par quesn karte hain toh mocking nahi hoti?? arre humne atleast kabhi kisi ki intelligence aur sanity par quesns nahi kiye.
btw now i m sure CVs will break this bro-sis jodi of vishnu & mkta. don't know how it"ll happne but i hav a feeling.
I bet,
this will never happen...
after apna mukku baby arrives on the scene
she will give such a slap that
uski goonj se duniya hil jayega and
this will lead to a strong bonding
between our spinless vishnu (who still prefers to live with the woman whose latest pyar bhara insult was, hey, why are you touching my phone?)
prefers to live with such a woman...

I bet,
this will never happen...
after apna mukku baby arrives on the scene
she will give such a slap that
uski goonj se duniya hil jayega and
this will lead to a strong bonding
between our spinless vishnu (who still prefers to live with the woman whose latest pyar bhara insult was, hey, why are you touching my phone?)
prefers to live with such a woman...
no this will happen. i m sure.
but  i agree wid u that vishnu has bcum spineless who still is living wid this narcissist & egoist woman who does insults lovingly.
btw i just came  2 know that if u mkta devi asks he r so-called hubby not 2 touch her phone luvingly is not insult but vishnu wen scolds her is insult.

i think insult is insult whether done luvingly or by scolding.we never said that vishnu never insulted mkta.but her bhaktjans always say mkta never insults vishnu even tho shes insulting him day & nite indirectly in the garb of gudness.
ppl want 2 give links then give i've also many links where they 1st mocked our posts.
and ppl r so frustrated that they r saying we mocked abt Ut is luved by viewer.i'd at that time alsosaid that that w a s not mocking if any1else had written that we wud'd said that its a biggest joke.
is this mocking??
really ppl think themselves so impt that we want 2 mock them. now we can't even say abt show being luved by viewers is biggest joke.
and where did i write sum1 is kiddish??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•read the post clearly. i'dn't edited just bcoz of it that later on ppl cum & say we've edited the post.bcoz they lie thru their teeth.
again you are forgetting
killing people, kidnapping people
blackmailing others and insulting even your own baap
is diviine right of just two persons...

what else you can think of a woman who can
insult her own parents publicly
if she is capable of insulting her father calling him a CHEAT publicly
what else can you expect from such a woman

anyway, I was really loving and still love it
not a single word spoken about
the most lovable character of Indian Television history (really???????)
who called her father a CHEAT...
I am sure this stony silence will continue for ever...
but calling her own father a CHEAT
mukku baby ne apne chahne wealon ko itna bada jhatka diya hai...
ki nobody knows how to defend that barb...

Originally posted by tiny15

ppl want 2 give links then give i've also many links where they 1st mocked our posts.
and ppl r so frustrated that they r saying we mocked abt Ut is luved by viewer.i'd at that time alsosaid that that w a s not mocking if any1else had written that we wud'd said that its a biggest joke.
is this mocking??
really ppl think themselves so impt that we want 2 mock them. now we can't even say abt show being luved by viewers is biggest joke.
and where did i write sum1 is kiddish??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•read the post clearly. i'dn't edited just bcoz of it that later on ppl cum & say we've edited the post.bcoz they lie thru their teeth.

@ red: really?who said this when, where and how? I will mock this show a billion times and if mocking this stupid show is a crime, pl. modji, ban me immediately...

@ blue: forum mein toh nahin, kisiki sapne mein...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰