Originally posted by: lamboobabu

done...
don dona don ...
done...

agree wid u.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@lambooji btw wats khuddari?? leaving ur job bcoz ur boss insulted u indirectly??i mena if on suhc issues job is left then i think no1 will b able 2 do job.
OMG just 2 save the neck & skin of mukku bbay her bhakts blame oder prsn.ofcourse they've 2 do it after all it slowly showing her pativarat nautunki indirectly which shes doing.

if vishnu leaves the job then hes egoist but if she sticks 2 the job inspite of all so-called insults(i m saying it so-called as he doesn't know if hes insulting. hes thinking its as normal working of ofcs. earlier 2 he must've in such situtns sow hy 2 leave job. so many times we r also told that u r jr. so we shud alos leave our job)if he cma e 2 know abt favour & leave the job then its called khuddari. if he leaves the job now he"l b called as egoist.
if mkta is so much talented & intelligent why doesn't she go 2 sum oder job in the same ofc. she herself doesn't want 2 leave the job bcoz she knew vishnu got job bcoz of her favour & she herself won't find anoder job.
lamboobabu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

@lambooji btw wats khuddari?? leaving ur job bcoz ur boss insulted u indirectly??i mena if on suhc issues job is left then i think no1 will b able 2 do job.

OMG just 2 save the neck & skin of mukku bbay her bhakts blame oder prsn.ofcourse they've 2 do it after all it slowly showing her pativarat nautunki indirectly which shes doing.

if vishnu leaves the job then hes egoist but if she sticks 2 the job inspite of all so-called insults(i m saying it so-called as he doesn't know if hes insulting. hes thinking its as normal working of ofcs. earlier 2 he must've in such situtns sow hy 2 leave job. so many times we r also told that u r jr. so we shud alos leave our job)if he cma e 2 know abt favour & leave the job then its called khuddari. if he leaves the job now he"l b called as egoist.
if mkta is so much talented & intelligent why doesn't she go 2 sum oder job in the same ofc. she herself doesn't want 2 leave the job bcoz she knew vishnu got job bcoz of her favour & she herself won't find anoder job.

you are such a simpleton dolly,
when did ROYAL DAMAD insult mukku-nukku's boytoy
he was just showering mountainous praise on him
when he was saying juniors are not allowed to eat in the canteen or
when our beloved Shahi Damad was saying to
mukku-nukku's boytoy in front of her 
junior employees can leave the office after 5 pm or so
and he need not wait for her who is
accompanying him to an non-existent meeting...

how can you accuse mukku-nukku baby of perceiving it an insult
it was pure appreciation of a junior employee (vishnu bhagwan in this case) by his boss
Narayana... Narayana...
how dumb we are not to
differentiate between PRAISE and INSULT and
looking everything from a myopic eye...
Ramji... give me some sadbuddhi...
Edited by lamboobabu - 10 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

you are such a simpleton dolly,
when did ROYAL DAMAD insult mukku-nukku's boytoy
he was just showering mountainous praise on him
when he was saying juniors are not allowed to eat in the canteen or
when our beloved Shahi Damad was saying to
mukku-nukku's boytoy in front of her 
junior employees can leave the office after 5 pm or so
and he need not wait for her who is
accompanying him to an non-existent meeting...

how can you accuse mukku-nukku baby of perceiving it an insult
it was pure appreciation of a junior employee (vishnu bhagwan in this case) by his boss
Narayana... Narayana...
how dumb we are not to
differentiate between PRAISE and INSULT and
looking everything from a myopic eye...
Ramji... give me some sadbuddhi...

no i know hes insulting him but i m saying vishnu doesn't  think it as insult bcoz he must b thinking it as normal routine as it always happens in ofc that boss says sum1 as Jr. & Sr. 
actually ppl r saying that if vishnu is khuddar then he shud leave the job bcoz of these insults not that mukku baby is saying its a insult 2 him.so i m saying just bcoz of these things vishnu shud leave his job wen he doesn't know that he got the job bcoz of his wife's a favour?
and once he cums 2 know abt favour he"ll leave the job.but on this issue that his boss said 2 him as Jr. shud he leave the job??why doesn't she leave the job. wen she can make him agree 2 go  4 walk-in-IV in her ofc then why can't she persuade him atleast 4 changing her deptt.
i just wish RG shows that shes happy wid his insults which is her true & basic nature& stop showing her pativrata nautunki.
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
lamboobabu thumbnail

no i know hes insulting him but i m saying vishnu doesn't  think it as insult bcoz he must b thinking it as normal routine as it always happens in ofc that boss says sum1 as Jr. & Sr. 

actually ppl r saying that if vishnu is khuddar then he shud leave the job bcoz of these insults not that mukku baby is saying its a insult 2 him.so i m saying just bcoz of these things vishnu shud leave his job wen he doesn't know that he got the job bcoz of his wife's a favour?
and once he cums 2 know abt favour he"ll leave the job.but on this issue that his boss said 2 him as Jr. shud he leave the job??why doesn't she leave the job. wen she can make him agree 2 go  4 walk-in-IV in her ofc then why can't she persuade him atleast 4 changing her deptt.
i just wish RG shows that shes happy wid his insults which is her true & basic nature& stop showing her pativrata nautunki.

Edited by lamboobabu - 10 years ago
lamboobabu thumbnail
I was again hugely disappointed
that even after ROYAL DAMAD directly
insulting pativrata devi's dearest hubby
she did not slap the shahi damadji...
instead went on partying...and
after returning late did not bother to inquire
whether pati dev is sleeping empty stomach or with a full stomach of insult !!!!!
wah ...wah..kya baat hai...
vishnu bhagwan ki jindegi toh
bag bag ho gaya ji...aise
sushil, sundar aur tikau patni pa ke...
tiny15 thumbnail

I was again hugely disappointed
that even after ROYAL DAMAD directly
insulting pativrata devi's dearest hubby
she did not slap the shahi damadji...
instead went on partying...and
after returning late did not bother to inquire
whether pati dev is sleeping empty stomach or with a full stomach of insult !!!!!
wah ...wah..kya baat hai...
vishnu bhagwan ki jindegi toh
bag bag ho gaya ji...aise
sushil, sundar aur tikau patni pa ke.

yeah u  r so rite. even i was thinking the same.
@bold so true thatswhy i always say vishnu doesn't deserve such so-called sushil,sunder & tikau patni.
i rembr wen surabhi died & vishnu came back after funeral & was alone & mkta reached 2 threaten him & mth was @ thakur home, she sply came back 2 cook dinner 4 him b4 going back 2 damini.
and imagine mth didn't luv vishnu but here its said mkta is blind,deaf & dumb in so-called true love but still she didn't even once asked or called him 2 see if hes awake or not & ask hav meal or not.
lamboobabu thumbnail

yeah u  r so rite. even i was thinking the same.

@bold so true thatswhy i always say vishnu doesn't deserve such so-called sushil,sunder & tikau patni.
i rembr wen surabhi died & vishnu came back after funeral & was alone & mkta reached 2 threaten him & mth was @ thakur home, she sply came back 2 cook dinner 4 him b4 going back 2 damini.
and imagine mth didn't luv vishnu but here its said mkta is blind,deaf & dumb in so-called true love but still she didn't even once asked or called him 2 see if hes awake or not & ask hav meal or not.

you don't understand dolly
our intelligent and extremely sensitive
mahasati mukku-nukku knows very well that
patiji ki pet toh bhara hua hai with loads of insult and taunts
by the very person with whom she had a wonderful night out...
so no point in asking pati dev for simple dal roti...as
pati dev had already stomachfull of insult and taunts fried with
vishnu's self-respect and pride...
tiny15 thumbnail

@bold oh i 4got that shes extremely intelligent sensitive & mahasati of ghor kaliyug who knows that her so-called  hubby's tummy is full.afterall simple daal-roti is nothing in front of the shahi insult by Royal damad.

btw did u notice mkta's makeup. it luked like she has deep dived in sum makeup box esply in face powder & lipstick & luked like she'd just drank  dried blood.