•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
She is already a mother. She has made that place in Ayaan's psych of fear of doing something wrong. He is afraid of her lashing out. Something he has not done for any other person in his life. He might not call her Maa right away but she has got the hold on her child already.

Loved loved last 2 episodes. Paakhi is indeed a strong woman and Shraddha is playing her just right. 👏
Nice view, It was really nice to see Pakhi wanting to be Ayaan's mother.
Shraddha is doing an amazing job can't wait for sequences 😳
That is why we love Paakhi Sama
The most impressive  and loved by every one that is PAAKHI👍🏼
I don't see Ayaan drastically transforming from a brat to a sweet little kid; but i'm pretty sure that Paakhi will take baby-steps into make that happen  He is starting to be scared of her, but he isn't even scared of Anshuman, so... it's a big deal! 
I can't wait to see a bond between Ayaan and Paakhi. I don't know if it will actually happen or not (hopefully, by the end of the show, it will!) 🤔
hey sama ji... me too loving past 2 episodes..😃
Originally posted by -mango-

I don't see Ayaan drastically transforming from a brat to a sweet little kid; but i'm pretty sure that Paakhi will take baby-steps into make that happen  He is starting to be scared of her, but he isn't even scared of Anshuman, so... it's a big deal! 
I can't wait to see a bond between Ayaan and Paakhi. I don't know if it will actually happen or not (hopefully, by the end of the show, it will!) 🤔

Of course he will take his own time and good thing is Paakhi is allowing it.
Originally posted by riti4u

hey sama ji... me too loving past 2 episodes..😃

🤗 Kal ka saree scene kesa laga 😳