Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Exciting and for some reason when I read this, I just found it funny. So Shlokie kidnaps her and takes her to his house and when police try to intervene he handcuffs her to him? Lol I just find it funny.
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

What the crap they are copying MB eiej,cvs are copay cat,but who cares all that matters is chemistry,the handcuffing and forcefully bringing home are all stuff from mb,be original cvs,no one can beat dvd's performance in that scene,and an entire copy-hell nooo!!!

Indian serials copy each other in terms of concept and scenes. I'm sure MB isn't the first to ever have a scene like that, so does that mean they copied another serial as well? It's Indian serials and obviously scenes and ideas are sometimes going to overlap, it doesn't mean they're necessarily copying.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MariaS395

Indian serials copy each other in terms of concept and scenes. I'm sure MB isn't the first to ever have a scene like that, so does that mean they copied another serial as well? It's Indian serials and obviously scenes and ideas are sometimes going to overlap, it doesn't mean they're necessarily copying.

thaats what i was trying tooo say :)
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

What the crap they are copying MB eiej,cvs are copay cat,but who cares all that matters is chemistry,the handcuffing and forcefully bringing home are all stuff from mb,be original cvs,no one can beat dvd's performance in that scene,and an entire copy-hell nooo!!!

I have also seen that scene in MB. But the scenario is diff .Here police comes to arrest Shlok .They handcuff him and Shlok purposely handcuff Aaastha and they go to jail and not to home . Were as RK handcuff Madhu in their home. Handcuffing is similar but not the scenario .

All shows I will not say copy take inspiration from movies and other shows .In Kitini Mohabet Hai shows also Arjun And Arohi get handcuffed together. So before MB other show also showed the handcuff scene of leads. 

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
I find this ridiculous . Don't know what happened to CV's . 
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Originally posted by: MariaS395

Completely agree with you . 
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs...

The scene is nt new...
It is shown in many movies like Dil,Love,dharmendre s movie...
Many movies...
All serials are copy cats n paste in their scene...but all matter is presentation...which makes scene new n fresh...
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lachii

aray divya pehley he psychiatrists shlok ko psychopath bananye bethay hein ab ap bhee usko psychaitrist k pass bhej rahi hein๐Ÿ˜†

oper sey OQ ji ney unko eik aur beemari diagnose ker dee ha...ADHD...

mein ney kaha, OQ didi, pls tell what ADHD stands for !!!๐Ÿคฃ

OQ didi mat  Kaho na ๐Ÿ˜Š  ADHD = Aloo derived hot disorder๐Ÿ˜‰
Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Operaqueen

OQ didi mat  Kaho na ๐Ÿ˜Š  ADHD = Aloo derived hot disorder๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคฃ