shlok kidnaps aastha and handcuffs aastha and go to jail

AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Iss Pyaar Ko IPKKND 2 Shlok kidnap & handcuff Astha & go to Jail

| 

A very interesting and comic track is going to unfold for Shlok (Avinash Sachdev) and Astha (Shrenu Parikh) post a teary drama in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon IPKKND 2 on Star Plus.

Astha has left Shlok's house after revealing to everyone that Shlok married to her only for revenge.

Shlok also allowed Astha to leave his house and told to his family that he hates Astha by deep heart.

The upcoming episode will show that Shlok will forcefully kidnap Astha from her house and will bring her at his mansion.

Astha's mother Kalindi will file a domestic violence case on Shlok.

Police will come to arrest Shlok and will handcuff him.

But Shlok will not let Astha go away from him and will put other handcuff in Astha's hands.

Shlok will throw keys and police will take both of them to the jail.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gomsy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..
expecting jail romance..😳 after that jungle romance
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
What the crap they are copying MB eiej,cvs are copay cat,but who cares all that matters is chemistry,the handcuffing and forcefully bringing home are all stuff from mb,be original cvs,no one can beat dvd's performance in that scene,and an entire copy-hell nooo!!!
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

What the crap they are copying MB eiej,cvs are copay cat,but who cares all that matters is chemistry,the handcuffing and forcefully bringing home are all stuff from mb,be original cvs,no one can beat dvd's performance in that scene,and an entire copy-hell nooo!!!

did i saw thaat scene in MB Dont think sooo 

YOU think your show is only showing such stuff theree a sooo many shows how do the sameee 
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SajnaVe.

did i saw thaat scene in MB Dont think sooo 

YOU think your show is only showing such stuff theree a sooo many shows how do the sameee 

well its not my show,there was no need to get personal with this,anyway by saying so many shows you accept that cvs of ipk2 did copy scenes from mb,yes you have not watch that scene,I am sure you are not an MB fan or a viewer atleast otherwise you haven't had said that.
Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲😲 πŸ€£ πŸ€£...Sorry guys but i am findin this really funny...Shlok should be taken to a psychatrist not to jail...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Koi is Ghajni to teek se elaj kar do..🀣
Btw, Thanks yaar πŸ˜›...Needed a spoiler badly...😳 
Edited by divyadollar - 10 years ago
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadollar

😲😲 πŸ€£ πŸ€£...Sorry guys but i am findin this really funny...Shlok should be taken to a psychatrist not to jail...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Koi is Ghajni to teek se elaj kar do..🀣

Btw, Thanks yaar πŸ˜›...Needed a spoiler badly...😳 

aray divya pehley he psychiatrists shlok ko psychopath bananye bethay hein ab ap bhee usko psychaitrist k pass bhej rahi heinπŸ˜†

oper sey OQ ji ney unko eik aur beemari diagnose ker dee ha...ADHD...

mein ney kaha, OQ didi, pls tell what ADHD stands for !!!🀣
Edited by lachii - 10 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

well its not my show,there was no need to get personal with this,anyway by saying so many shows you accept that cvs of ipk2 did copy scenes from mb,yes you have not watch that scene,I am sure you are not an MB fan or a viewer atleast otherwise you haven't had said that.

No i didnt say thaat what i mean too say was every serial has his scene on his own way 
did madhu mom got rk arrested no 
sooory you are wrong  i did watch the show but yes i quite it 

StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SajnaVe.

No i didnt say thaat what i mean too say was every serial has his scene on his own way 
did madhu mom got rk arrested no 
sooory you are wrong  i did watch the show but yes i quite it 

no its you ,who is wrong ,first you said you are not sure that scene was in mb and now you are saying you have quit it.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

no its you ,who is wrong ,first you said you are not sure that scene was in mb and now you are saying you have quit it.

If you dont believe me then dont πŸ˜›
but still this is ipkknd2 forum sooo we should not discuss moreee about other shows