Veera- Too many tracks at once - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
This ranjan marriage track now suddenly is so out of place.they didn't even finish previous tracks.the leap started with mata ki chowki,veera giving baldev 7 day challenge.they showed him collecting money till karn entered then poof everyone forgot about it.i was so looking forward to it,it would have been seeing him collect money without anyone knowing he is sarpanch son,now he is after collecting funds for sarpanch.
Even Karan is not doing anything about his solar thing
I was so looking forward to lohri also which is on 13th,I don't know if they will show it.
Everyone is now busy in marriage track which will go on I dont how many days.
Originally posted by rogers

This ranjan marriage track now suddenly is so out of place.they didn't even finish previous tracks.the leap started with mata ki chowki,veera giving baldev 7 day challenge.they showed him collecting money till karn entered then poof everyone forgot about it.i was so looking forward to it,it would have been seeing him collect money without anyone knowing he is sarpanch son,now he is after collecting funds for sarpanch.
Even Karan is not doing anything about his solar thing
I was so looking forward to lohri also which is on 13th,I don't know if they will show it.
Everyone is now busy in marriage track which will go on I dont how many days.
Exactly and karan's character is looking so out of place now. Initially I thought he was for bringing Veeba close. And now since SS is by Baldev's side for Sarpanch thing, I dont get the need of Karan supporting him.
I was so looking forward to Mata ki Chowki. Baldev's fund collection scenes.
And I think the CV's are now slowly forgetting veera going abroad track😆😆 I mean that seems to be lost somewhere😕😕😕 And krishi vidyalay too.
And the loan,doesn't ranvi had to concentrate how to collect money instead of marrying.
cvs have amnesia ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
i think in desperation fr trp they r trying random stuff remember sp sees only d ratings