Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Veera- Too many tracks at once

Sidishafan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love the show Veera, and I am loving the new cast!!! I think they are doing an amazing job 
but i just feel the cv are running soo many tracks.
Ranvi-Surjeet- With Ranvi house and property at stake, where he has to pay a huge amount off in two weeks , he seems to be less worried about it, also with Veera univeristy. Ranvi has soo much stress and he thinking about Gunjan ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•

Veera-karan- karan seems to just be an eyecandy, it does not seem that he came to the village for businesses more like he is in on a holidayy- and Veera when she was young use to spot when are brother was going through problem cant understand that her family is in a massive debt and she seems obilvious to her surrounding 

Ratan-Veera - The gap/ difference between them seem to never end 

Baldev-Gunjan - BAldev constant fighting with veera/ gunjan Nri dreams and constant with Baldev dreams about being sarpanch/ and gunjan and ranvi track also gunjan blind love for her mother

CVS are leaving so many loop holes in the show, so it kind of gets confusing but i love the show and the actors just get confused in between 
and also with ranvi wedding track, 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree 😊
they should stick wid 2 tracks accordingly 😊n the whole ranjan track rite now doesnt make any sense😕
 just dont want any wedding tracks rite noe 😆and veeba should stop fighting 🥱veera should concentrate on \her familys financial situation 😡
\baldev should focus on the whole sarpanch stuff😆 n ranvi is being used by the cvs like some dukhyari bahu 😲that needs to be stopped at all costs 😡

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

totally agree 😊
they should stick wid 2 tracks accordingly 😊n the whole ranjan track rite now doesnt make any sense😕
 just dont want any wedding tracks rite noe 😆and veeba should stop fighting 🥱veera should concentrate on \her familys financial situation 😡
\baldev should focus on the whole sarpanch stuff😆 n ranvi is being used by the cvs like some dukhyari bahu 😲that needs to be stopped at all costs 😡

ha ha ranvi dukhiyari bahu...🤣.. seriously ranvi has become like female leads in some show who have only tears written in their life now.. 
but saying that i am still liking it .. but i liked his scenes with gunjan.. he was all smiling and happy
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree yaar... even i was thinking the same😕...soo many tracks at a time. i just hope they dont mess it up. 
Even i think the marriage track is unnecessary now... there are many things to be sorted out...marriage can wait. 

I want to see more Ranveera scenes... i want veera to spend time with Ranvi rather than roaming around with Karan. 

i also love this show and the cast... hope cvs will execute it properly.

-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya, I agree. Tracks are going fast. First of all they shd give a seperate identity for Ranvi & not just nodding heads for wat ever Veera says...RanJan & VeeBa are going gud.. but I felt that lil more maturity is required for RanJan's love :)
..RiMi.. thumbnail
Yup! I agreee...!!!!!!!
Veera-baldev fight, karan veera relation, karan's mysterious relation to surjeet singh, surjeet 's kameenapan, ratan veera khat pat, and now ranjan that too directly ranvi's marriage, then we have veera gng abroad, khet girvee hai ghar bhi girvee hai veera ko kuch pata nai chal raha hai, gunjan ka khud ka track hai...
And itni khichdee ke baad they have forgotten maya ki chowki vaala track :-/ huh! Lol
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

totally agree 😊

hahahahhahahha ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sparkle2985

hahahahhahahha ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

😕
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

totally agree 😊

🤣, very well said, agree yaar
cvs ko pata nahi kya maza aata hai ranvi ko rulane me, hate them for this ðŸ˜¡
this show is a complete 🤢 since months now as can be seen from the falling trps, nice topic TM but u are being v polite saying u are still loving it 🤣 😉