India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Veera- Too many tracks at once

RobertPattinson Senior Member
RobertPattinson
RobertPattinson

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:01am | IP Logged
I love the show Veera, and I am loving the new cast!!! I think they are doing an amazing job 
but i just feel the cv are running soo many tracks.
Ranvi-Surjeet- With Ranvi house and property at stake, where he has to pay a huge amount off in two weeks , he seems to be less worried about it, also with Veera univeristy. Ranvi has soo much stress and he thinking about Gunjan ConfusedConfused

Veera-karan- karan seems to just be an eyecandy, it does not seem that he came to the village for businesses more like he is in on a holidayy- and Veera when she was young use to spot when are brother was going through problem cant understand that her family is in a massive debt and she seems obilvious to her surrounding 

Ratan-Veera - The gap/ difference between them seem to never end 

Baldev-Gunjan - BAldev constant fighting with veera/ gunjan Nri dreams and constant with Baldev dreams about being sarpanch/ and gunjan and ranvi track also gunjan blind love for her mother

CVS are leaving so many loop holes in the show, so it kind of gets confusing but i love the show and the actors just get confused in between 
and also with ranvi wedding track, 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Chiraiyya...Priya_990..RiMi..Prii..warglizzie1765krupaa-Shwetha-F.R.I.E.N.DS

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:08am | IP Logged
totally agree Smile
they should stick wid 2 tracks accordingly Smilen the whole ranjan track rite now doesnt make any senseConfused
 just dont want any wedding tracks rite noe LOLand veeba should stop fighting Sleepyveera should concentrate on \her familys financial situation Angry
\baldev should focus on the whole sarpanch stuffLOL n ranvi is being used by the cvs like some dukhyari bahu Shockedthat needs to be stopped at all costs Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluxRobertPattinsonSasha_YuvreenChiraiyya...krupaa

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

totally agree Smile
they should stick wid 2 tracks accordingly Smilen the whole ranjan track rite now doesnt make any senseConfused
 just dont want any wedding tracks rite noe LOLand veeba should stop fighting Sleepyveera should concentrate on \her familys financial situation Angry
\baldev should focus on the whole sarpanch stuffLOL n ranvi is being used by the cvs like some dukhyari bahu Shockedthat needs to be stopped at all costs Angry

ha ha ranvi dukhiyari bahu...ROFL.. seriously ranvi has become like female leads in some show who have only tears written in their life now.. 
but saying that i am still liking it .. but i liked his scenes with gunjan.. he was all smiling and happy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bluxmugzzzSasha_YuvreenRobertPattinsonChiraiyya...lizzie1765

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:38am | IP Logged
agree yaar... even i was thinking the sameConfused...soo many tracks at a time. i just hope they dont mess it up. 
Even i think the marriage track is unnecessary now... there are many things to be sorted out...marriage can wait. 

I want to see more Ranveera scenes... i want veera to spend time with Ranvi rather than roaming around with Karan. 

i also love this show and the cast... hope cvs will execute it properly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RobertPattinson

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Ya, I agree. Tracks are going fast. First of all they shd give a seperate identity for Ranvi & not just nodding heads for wat ever Veera says...RanJan & VeeBa are going gud.. but I felt that lil more maturity is required for RanJan's love :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RobertPattinsonkrupaa

..RiMi.. IF-Rockerz
..RiMi..
..RiMi..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Yup! I agreee...!!!!!!!
Veera-baldev fight, karan veera relation, karan's mysterious relation to surjeet singh, surjeet 's kameenapan, ratan veera khat pat, and now ranjan that too directly ranvi's marriage, then we have veera gng abroad, khet girvee hai ghar bhi girvee hai veera ko kuch pata nai chal raha hai, gunjan ka khud ka track hai... Wacko
And itni khichdee ke baad they have forgotten maya ki chowki vaala track :-/ huh! Lol
sparkle2985 IF-Sizzlerz
sparkle2985
sparkle2985

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:20am | IP Logged

totally agree Smile

hahahahhahahha ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krupaa

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkle2985

totally agree Smile

hahahahhahahha ROFL ROFL

Confused

Go to top