kanchikaul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I an sorry cvs but now this mess you have created with anands character is irreversible
Even thing he apologises to kittu i will not like him
HE IS just a male chauvinist pig

I was loosing hope on shraddha
But to see we determination to get kittu back home i was satisfied
And if you guys noticed she did not cry in the recent episodes
Hats of to kanchi she is a brilliant actress

Kanchi an esha have a bright future in the industry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saanjh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kanchikaul

I an sorry cvs but now this mess you have created with anands character is irreversible
Even thing he apologises to kittu i will not like him
HE IS just a male chauvinist pig

I was loosing hope on shraddha
But to see we determination to get kittu back home i was satisfied
And if you guys noticed she did not cry in the recent episodes
Hats of to kanchi she is a brilliant actress

Kanchi an esha have a bright future in the industry

Don't agree with you... they are making these twists and turns to get SHRANAL Closer so they plot for getting ANKI together... now both Anand and Kittu are being adamant... they need to add these twists and turns to extend the story line n keep it interesting... I am loving Vipul's acting to T cause he makes you believe in his angry and stubborn avatar... so he is doing an excellent job... a hero does not need to be all mush and all romantic all the time... and like he said in his interview.. their marriage is flawed because they care less for themselves and more for others...
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with the TM...Anand takes Kittu for granted...i really don't understand what he expects from his wife...he has a big ego...which has no full stop.
kanchikaul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saanjh5

Don't agree with you... they are making these twists and turns to get SHRANAL Closer so they plot for getting ANKI together... now both Anand and Kittu are being adamant... they need to add these twists and turns to extend the story line n keep it interesting... I am loving Vipul's acting to T cause he makes you believe in his angry and stubborn avatar... so he is doing an excellent job... a hero does not need to be all mush and all romantic all the time... and like he said in his interview.. their marriage is flawed because they care less for themselves and more for others...

vipul is really good but anand is not be what the circumstance behaving with ur wife like that is unacceptable
I wish kittu gets fixed with another guy
-Shobha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Me too, wow if you married Anand, never ever think of assisting your love ones or betray him.

He makes me laugh saying that Kittu has an ego, sorry mate you have an ego problem, cause you are MAN, and you all have egos and let that ego destroy your relationships.

Still like him though, his Kussa rises my temperature all the time.

Loved his look and the kussawala tone when he said HAPPY NEW YEAR to Kittu after their fight.
Saanjh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kanchikaul

vipul is really good but anand is not be what the circumstance behaving with ur wife like that is unacceptable
I wish kittu gets fixed with another guy

that wont happen dear.. if Kittu is with another guy the show wont be called meri bhabhi... Kittu has many flaws just like Anand... that is what makes the characters real and not just a fairy tail... agree his ego is playing high on his emotions that is because he is hurt by his wifes actions and she did not take responsibility of her acts... even he has been wrong and both of them need to fix their marriage which for me is becoming the high point of this show at the moment... and I am loving the track... even with its negativity
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I too am getting bored of Anand's stubbornness. I understand that he has a point but he is stretching the matter like chewing gum. He knows he cant survive without Kittu but why is he dragging her away? There is a more logical solution in my eyes...why cant he sit her down and tell her what he feels. She will understand.