YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Jaane kaun ho...

They saw, they met, they loved.

They did not know each other.
Last time they met was years before.

When he saw her picture.
He was amazed by her beauty, her simplicity, her eyes...

She did not know who he was, his real identity.
Yet she was charmed by him.

From there started another love story. <3

Sweet, charming and simple. That's what makes Beintehaa a beautiful love story which made me actually like it a lot.  Loving the story and the characters in the show so far.

To start with, the actors. As new comers in the TV industry they have done a pretty good job. They are not the best but they are slowly improving in each episodes, which I appreciate a lot. Specially Harshad aka Zain is doing a really good job. 

The jodi is really cute 😳 They look awesome together and loving their story so far. What is intriguing me is how the story gonna proceed?

I feel that after the MU, they will realise that they have something for each other. When Zain first saw Aaliya through that FB picture, he was really amazed by her beauty. Same goes to Aaliya that when she thought he was Zeeshan, she seemed to pretty like him. But of course something will happen that will make them hate each other.. Wonder how they will end up marrying each other..maybe becuz of family pressure?

Going by how the show is totally fresh with new comers, they have quite a hard job to attract mass viewers. I think they have done a pretty good job till now.. The only minus parts are the actors, who can do better and the polygamy story, I wished it was done in a more serious matter.

Also, i'm loving the background music. If anyone here has the links to the different versions of bg song and lyrics(with its english translations if possible), kindly send me please, thanks 😊
Edited by -Yovna- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvnishal97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wat ZaYa pic its just so beautifu;l😳weell said about beintahaaa👏
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well put together. I really hope the show continues to gain viewers, it's such a good show so far.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Post...Nice Review...

As New Comers Harshad Preetika are doing fab job and slowly steadily growing on audeince...

ZaYa Chemistry is USP of this Show..Lets see how their journey shapes up in future
---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very Good Analysis...
We are also waiting to see how the story will move forward..
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you  woow and that ZaYa pic 
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Awesome Post...Nice Review...

As New Comers Harshad Preetika are doing fab job and slowly steadily growing on audeince...

ZaYa Chemistry is USP of this Show..Lets see how their journey shapes up in future

agree..they are such a cute and fresh jodi <3 
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

I agree with you  woow and that ZaYa pic 

I'm yet to watch that epi but the pic already got me 
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvnishal97

wat ZaYa pic its just so beautifu;l😳weell said about beintahaaa👏

Originally posted by: luvshamrita10

Very well put together. I really hope the show continues to gain viewers, it's such a good show so far.

Originally posted by: ---Shweta---

Very Good Analysis...

We are also waiting to see how the story will move forward..

Thank you 🤗
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yovna nice post 🤗
The story is really fresh and interesting..and both zainand alita looks so cite together...and  i conpletely agree with you in that fact that being a newcomer they r doing wonderful job 👏 the story is being shown ina nice way...i hope the show really earns popularity and recognition becuase it deserves it