Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Can Kinjal be the Killer?

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I dont know why but I doubt Kinjal. And gopi must have witness it and she must be taking blame on herself to save Kinjal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Could be. It does explain why Kinjal might have murdered Umang. Umang misbehaved with her, created a rift between herself and Dhaval and finally Umang was being rude to Dhaval. But I don't think she would let Gopi take the blame... Or would she? Great post by the way!! Edited by Rainbowcatxo - 10 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Just as Gopi is not the killer I don't think Kinjal is either.  She may have lost her watch in Umaang's room when he was misbehaving with her.  Kinjal may be quick tempered and hot headed but I still don't think it is her.  Pivotal family and pivotal characters.  Would the cvs want to besmirch the Modi name forever? Gopi is shielding someone albeit mistakenly, we knew she would.  But who?
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm..good post. Yes Kinjal had a reason to kill Umang but I don't think she would take such a drastic step...she is sensible enough not to do that...and Kinjal would not allow Gopi to take the blame anyway...And why would Gopi try to save Kinjal?? She would want Kinjal to tell everyone the truth...

Also, when the scream came from Umangs rrom Kinjal was downstairs welcoming the baraat...unless I don't remember properly she was there and came running into the room after the shout
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: NISHADEEP

Hmm..good post. Yes Kinjal had a reason to kill Umang but I don't think she would take such a drastic step...she is sensible enough not to do that...and Kinjal would not allow Gopi to take the blame anyway...And why would Gopi try to save Kinjal?? She would want Kinjal to tell everyone the truth...

Also, when the scream came from Umangs rrom Kinjal was downstairs welcoming the baraat...unless I don't remember properly she was there and came running into the room after the shout

I agree with you.  Kinjal would not do that.  Koki has not taught her children to lie or run away.  They may have shown anger in the past and behaved badly towards their partners in the past but they never hid or ran away from trouble.  What is confusing me is why is Gopi prepared to let Meera lead a life without her mother?  I mean.  Who can be dearer to her than her own child?  Unless she caught Meera near the room and jumped to conclusions.  I mean, nowadays Gopi is being an aloo short of a 
parantha!
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lets see what is in store for us.