India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Can Kinjal be the Killer?

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Stunnerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I dont know why but I doubt Kinjal. And gopi must have witness it and she must be taking blame on herself to save Kinjal.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshisarun123RainbowcatxoXarina_Nish_

Rainbowcatxo IF-Dazzler
Rainbowcatxo
Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Could be. It does explain why Kinjal might have murdered Umang. Umang misbehaved with her, created a rift between herself and Dhaval and finally Umang was being rude to Dhaval. But I don't think she would let Gopi take the blame... Or would she? Great post by the way!!

Edited by Rainbowcatxo - 07 January 2014 at 10:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Just as Gopi is not the killer I don't think Kinjal is either.  She may have lost her watch in Umaang's room when he was misbehaving with her.  Kinjal may be quick tempered and hot headed but I still don't think it is her.  Pivotal family and pivotal characters.  Would the cvs want to besmirch the Modi name forever? Gopi is shielding someone albeit mistakenly, we knew she would.  But who?
_Nish_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Nish_
_Nish_

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hmm..good post. Yes Kinjal had a reason to kill Umang but I don't think she would take such a drastic step...she is sensible enough not to do that...and Kinjal would not allow Gopi to take the blame anyway...And why would Gopi try to save Kinjal?? She would want Kinjal to tell everyone the truth...

Also, when the scream came from Umangs rrom Kinjal was downstairs welcoming the baraat...unless I don't remember properly she was there and came running into the room after the shout
Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NISHADEEP

Hmm..good post. Yes Kinjal had a reason to kill Umang but I don't think she would take such a drastic step...she is sensible enough not to do that...and Kinjal would not allow Gopi to take the blame anyway...And why would Gopi try to save Kinjal?? She would want Kinjal to tell everyone the truth...

Also, when the scream came from Umangs rrom Kinjal was downstairs welcoming the baraat...unless I don't remember properly she was there and came running into the room after the shout
I agree with you.  Kinjal would not do that.  Koki has not taught her children to lie or run away.  They may have shown anger in the past and behaved badly towards their partners in the past but they never hid or ran away from trouble.  What is confusing me is why is Gopi prepared to let Meera lead a life without her mother?  I mean.  Who can be dearer to her than her own child?  Unless she caught Meera near the room and jumped to conclusions.  I mean, nowadays Gopi is being an aloo short of a 
parantha!
PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Stunnerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Lets see what is in store for us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top