Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey, Deepika said about her relationship with Ranbir that "It was very, very difficult for me because I think, somewhere that relationship became my world.I was new to the city, so his friends became my friends and that life became my life" New to the city??? [:O] as far as i know Deepika was in Mumbai for quite long tym during her modelling days n even she used to stay in Nihar Pandyas home wen she had no work and wud go to auditions with his expenses. Then y did she do so much drama on KWK... comments pls no bashing...in neither supportng RK nor bashing Deeps just sharing my opinion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ye ladki badi drama queen hai . She was going around with yuvi and ranbir when she was dating nihar. She has a selective memory you see.
DianaPrince thumbnail
she dated ranbir before OSO
when she was a model
then they broke up and both joined movies

hasini009 thumbnail
you wanna see DP's statement ka postmortem?😆
click here
light_year thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

when she was a model

Rubbish . They met on a studio when they were shooting for there respective movies , they were introduced by there hair dressers.  And ranbir had proposed to deepika on backstage in a award show . Everybody knows . Before that she was getting pretty much around of town with other guys .yuvi and nihar 
kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
classic case of pretending to be the victim. ðŸ˜† while I do find her to be genuine, the way she demoralizes Ranbir time and time again makes it look like he never cared for her. I am sure both of them cared for each other, it didn't work out at the end because of external and internal factors. We get it...he cheated...but there's no need to scrutunize him over and over again...

the trending of exes has to be the worst trend yet in Bollywood 
Edited by kitkataha - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

when she was a model

no she herself said she  came to know abt him from her OSO style ,hair artist  coz she was doing styling for sawariya too n she used to tok abt rannu 

Originally posted by: kitkataha

classic case of pretending to be the victim. ðŸ˜† while I do find her to be genuine, the way she demoralizes Ranbir time and time again makes it look like he never cared for her. I am sure both of them cared for each other, it didn't work out at the end because of external and internal factors. We get it...he cheated...but there's no need to scrutunize him over and over again...

i dont know wat will she do if her all X  ( yuvi , nihar,sid)  started toking like dis ,  yuvi was very hurt ,  det much ki he made her mom  to tok wid deepu ,  he got a big jhatka  wen she dumped him , he did not  play a victim card 

deepika is drama queen , very manipulative 
light_year thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitkataha

She said it by herself this time on Koffee with karan .ranbir and deepika brokeup coz of compatibility issues. 
TuTuMeinMein thumbnail
UGH. Move on Miss Padukone!