Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kitkataha

^ ^ ^ is Gauri also having an affair with FA? ðŸ˜†I find it hard to imagine Gauri having sex with human beings...feel like she's too busy making love to drugs. Same with Suzanne.

@ bold: Same here. ðŸ˜†

When your husband is out, who do you call home for a game of poker?

This one is BAT SHIT crazy.

He's made one of the best youth films in Indian cinema. We established his credentials. You got that?

Okay, moving on to her. She is the superstar's bored wife. The usual, Dolce gown, Berkin bag, Choo sandals, mooh in a pout. ETC.

Hang on, you're already saying NOOO. Its like you've been reading up our JUICE pieces and saying everything is GAS. AFWAAA!

Well ya, someone started it. We are not the only ones saying it, but we have just one advantage over everyone. We are in the FILLUM BIZ-NESS. We see, hear, talk, gossip " shit happens, we know who's sleeping with whom, and ofcourse if you ask them, they'll all go Kabuki-white powder face and deny everything. Then who's to tell?

So ya, he is a director and she is a MILF. Her superstar husband does not care because even he is sleeping with an upcoming starlet who has actually become a starry eyesore. Let's confuse you guys a bit. This superstar's wife complains to her jigri director dost that something must be done to the starlet who sleeps with her superstar husband. Arre, what about the other director she sleeps with when her husband is sleeping with his new item?

See, first thing is, she is sleeping with a director who's not sleeping with her because he likes her or some such bull. He's sleeping for power. If he sleeps with her, he remains in the good books of the superstar. He's got his funda clear. She's sleeping with him because madam ka dil aa gaya, uff oh! She'll soon change flavour when one of these new boys start to prickle her... conscience? Nevermind.

The director is said to last very long in the sack. Like a flight from Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus to Heathrow which is her husbooo's faaavorite destination. La la long long for the gong.

Story sounds thanda, we agree, we have only this much masala. Still, when you figure out who two, you'll say NOOO!!!

Disclaimer: Actually the director has one more talent. He believes he can sing. And then he says, he can't sing. What to believe?

best youth films in Indian cinema...  

^  Dil Chahta Hai 

He believes he can sing  

^  Farhan

MILF

^  Can't be Sussanne (Sussie is not as old to be called MILF); it's Gauri Khan.

The blind item is talking about two directors. The "jigri director" is K-Jo, & The other director with whom Gauri sleeping is Farhan

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: HappyMelody

Adhuna means? ðŸ˜•

Adhuna Akhtar, Farhan's wife.

lompatmape thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤣
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gauri and Farhan?!?! Omg ðŸ˜² I need to breath somebody please send me some oxygen!!
kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@eeyoretel: I remember that blind! ðŸ˜† ok, so I sort of get it now? Farhan sleeps around with the superstar wives to stay in the good books of the superstars? ðŸ˜† I do also think that Arjun Rampal is not the reason for HR-Suzanne divorce...in fact don't really think the philandering is the cause of the fall out at all, since that had been going on for years. There must be another reason. 

& ok, since when is Priyanka Chopra an "upcoming starlet"? ðŸ˜• that bit confused me. Is not she already a superstar, if Twitter numbers are anything to go by ðŸ˜†
Edited by kitkataha - 10 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
most of the actors now are married...tough one...
Sophz thumbnail

Good for her why should only Hrithik have all the fun
Originally posted by: kitkataha

& ok, since when is Priyanka Chopra an "upcoming starlet"? ðŸ˜• that bit confused me. Is not she already a superstar, if Twitter numbers are anything to go by ðŸ˜†

No idea. 😆 May be the writer hates Priyanka. 

DianaPrince thumbnail
Her superstar husband does not care because even he is sleeping with an upcoming starlet who has actually become a starry eyesore.

who??
cannot be PC.she is established
DP,Fakhri???who???

edit:is it anu??
Edited by LadyDabangg - 10 years ago
Sophz thumbnail
I'm confused how is he staying in his good book if he's sleeping with his wife??????

I don't care if the dude is cheating or doesn't love his wife anymore you still wouldn't want another man sleeping with your wife! Where your pride dude?