Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveRomance0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I hope when Shivani elopes or refuses HM MA does not again brainwash Jalal into thinking that this was another plot of Jodha to humiliate his family for humiliating her infront of the whole durbar.

This is quite probable as CVs have stopped using their brains.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Janvie--

Great.๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Actually Abhay was name of My favourite Charachter in Pkyek Abhay Raichand.๐Ÿ˜ณAnd He was an Angelic Vampire in that show who always helped everyone.๐Ÿ˜†
In Our Forum,Mr.History_geek Abhay solves everyone' queries.๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณSo I named him as Our Saviour Angel.๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

angelic Abhay. How adorable?.๐ŸคฃLol, i did not know we had desi version of Edward Cullen here on this forum too.
๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. Janvi, I am a PYEK fan too. I miss Abhlya.๐Ÿ’”
Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 10 years ago
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

angelic Abhay. How adorable?.๐ŸคฃLol, i did not know we had desi version of Edward Cullen here on this forum too.
๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. Janvi, I am a PYEK fan too. I miss Abhlya.๐Ÿ’”

Yes I always reffered My Abhay as angel when I used to watch the show and whenever I remember him or has to refer him somewhere I call him as My Angel Abhay ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†Remember Piya used to call him her Angel as well after the 1st leap๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰Though That's another thing That Mr.Angel consider himself a Vichitra Rakshas Monster(who don't harm anyone but blackmails the Princi of Mount College all the time๐Ÿคฃ) till the very 2nd leap of our show.๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
@Red:-Hahaha๐Ÿ˜† Ya He is our Forum's Abhay Raichand๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†And Yup I miss Abhiya and Pkyek like HELL!! ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ˜ญThey were My reason to join IF(I used to read Abhiya FF's after show ended๐Ÿ˜†)I can never leave hope for season 2 with ViSu and same cast especially Sid. ๐Ÿ˜†
I know next to impossible but Hopes pe hi Duniya kayam hai Just Like My Akdha๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†Btw, I want positivity back in this show now,Seriously Ekta is making joke out of a Historical too๐Ÿ˜ฒI hope They give some light tracks now,and Focus on the EPIC love-story if There is any by chance.๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†But I think It's due to Rajat's injury That All The non-sense dragged for so long,Now As Thankfully He is recovering They'll wrap it up in 2 weeks I think and give Akdha BACK โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
GOD,I'm hopelessly and Helplessly addicted to This show and Especially Akdha and PariJat!!(Though I was a Rajat fan from Tere liye before๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ณ)Can't quit even If I want to as I'm pissed like HELL with the current nonsense. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†
P.S.What's ur name btw?!๐Ÿ˜†Edited by --Janvie-- - 10 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes I always reffered My Abhay as angel when I used to watch the show and whenever I remember him or has to refer him somewhere I call him as My Angel Abhay ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†Remember Piya used to call him her Angel as well after the 1st leap๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰Though That's another thing That Mr.Angel consider himself a Vichitra Rakshas Monster(who don't harm anyone but blackmails the Princi of Mount College all the time๐Ÿคฃ) till the very 2nd leap of our show.๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
@Red:-Hahaha๐Ÿ˜† Ya He is our Forum's Abhay Raichand๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†And Yup I miss Abhiya and Pkyek like HELL!! ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ˜ญThey were My reason to join IF(I used to read Abhiya FF's after show ended๐Ÿ˜†)I can never leave hope for season 2 with ViSu and same cast especially Sid. ๐Ÿ˜†
I know next to impossible but Hopes pe hi Duniya kayam hai Just Like My Akdha๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†Btw, I want positivity back in this show now,Seriously Ekta is making joke out of a Historical too๐Ÿ˜ฒI hope They give some light tracks now,and Focus on the EPIC love-story if There is any by chance.๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†But I think It's due to Rajat's injury That All The non-sense dragged for so long,Now As Thankfully He is recovering They'll wrap it up in 2 weeks I think and give Akdha BACK โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
GOD,I'm hopelessly and Helplessly addicted to This show and Especially Akdha and PariJat!!(Though I was a Rajat fan from Tere liye before๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ณ)Can't quit even If I want to as I'm pissed like HELL with the current nonsense. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†
P.S.What's ur name btw?!๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, PYEK was the reason i became active on IF after gap of two and half years. i would love for the season to come back, but have lost hope. I do think they will wrap it up with in 2 weeks, but I think they are gonna set the stage for the separation after this.I know all the Mughal and Rajputs have been reduced to like clowns in the show. ๐Ÿ˜†I am very attached to this show,and it has made me like a pendulum with whether i should quit or not.  Syria, u can call me birdie, pigeon or kabuttar if u would like.๐Ÿ˜† 
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
clumsy wings..there might be a separation track, but think of it this way..if they do show that track then how sweet will be their coming together after all their MUs clear up! and i think that will be the time when they will show sr as well! and i am sure this separation track will be a treat to watch..they both will miss each other and will be shown restless and that is when they will realize how much they love and miss each other! i think it is necessary to show their separation..i also thought of quitting but just cannot because i love their chemistry and no other pair can beat that..i started watching RR, its a great show but then JA was also great when it started..usually all shows r like chewing gum they start good but end up with a flat taste! if ekta seriously works on the script of this show it can create magic like no other show because akbar's life was so eventful that she does not need to create crappy tracks, i think she should take it from history!
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

History says nothing about him liking Jodha's sister and marriage not happening and I'll not believe ever without proof that He went against Akbar bcoz of this reason๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜• It maybe bcoz of the throne in real history but not all this Bulls**t๐Ÿ˜ก,Ekta really is messing with Real historical charachters here,Fictional liberty doesn't mean She'll show anything on the name of History.๐Ÿ˜ก

Yeah, technically the entire Benazir fiasco along with Shivani's lover track is just fiction. It is like disrespecting history. But the part where Mirza goes against his brother did happen. So probably this entire Shivani-Hakim marriage track may cause friction in Hakim and Jalal's relationship. Hoping for the best!