Why ruhi is being Punished for Shagun's cheat ?

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello all...
how are u .. hope all r fit and fine !!!

Yet another week of yeh hai muhabbatien !!
seeing last night episode i realized new things..
Shagun and Raman had 2 kids.. one is already in hostel and now shagun wants the 2nd child too .. not because she loves her or misses her just because ashoq said it to her..
I really pitty such ladies and hate their behave .. that lady left her husband bagging her asking her to come back .. she left the girl because she could not do any thing with her at that time.. now the girl grow up and because of her father mistake he lost her to shagun and shagun knows that she can send ruhi to hostel too.. !!

One thing i dont understand what's wrong with Raman ?

he wants to keep the child.. great
but what's his issue in showing her how much  he loves her.. 
Ruhi might feel her dad doesnt love her.. she already realized her mom doesnt love her.. !! 
was it a better place / better choice of home for Ruhi ?

behaving like stranger to his daughter wont really help, I can understand he is hurt but sorry to say U can not punish some one else for some one else cheat!!

if your wife cheated u .. she should be punished but not your own daughter whom u raised with your own hands ! poor ruhi could not get love from her parents and if this continues she might be with her mother and be sent to hostel .. Na ma aur na baap ... !!! **such kids grow up in hostel hating their parents (they dont know that their parents love them or not.. in hostel she might feel her parents hate her)

I pitty such ladies who leave their kids for some lover and then ... once those kids grow up they want those kids to respect them to love them and say yes this is my mom .. and they complain when that child is behaving like stranger with them !!

any ways .. nice progress  .. what can I say .. I feel sorry for Ruhi and also sorry for Raman .. i understand what he has been thru but ..it doesnt mean he should punish ruhi for shagun's cheat !!!

hope for the best. .. let's see what they have in store for us !
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Brilliantly put.When I read Custody's synopsis it was described Shagun as someone who wants to have all the delicacies and yet remain size zero.She wanted a luxurious life but couldn't do anything for that herself.She wanted a man to earn that for her. She wanted her daughter and son but couldnt take care of them so hired nannys for them.She is somene who wants to hv all but keep none. And such kinda ppl lose evrything v soon.

As for Raman he is sadly living in a world of denial and self-pity. He knows that his daughter is not at fault and is unnecessarily suffering still he cant take her in his arms and soothe her fears. Until he comes back from his self-pity trip he cant be termed as any different from shagun.
ronshaan thumbnail
I think in last night episode Ruhi stole the show.. i felt so sorry for her.. 

Ashoq to come in the court was to show how much guts this man has... he came there to put more oil in the fire.. to see Raman's face how he burns .. !!! such a bad person he is !! 

sadly there are many ladies in the world who want to be rich, they will marry any one who has the money so that's why if they marry one man but he is not that rich they leave him n find better person / rich husband .. they can even marry an old man just to fulfill their desires ! in greed of money and power they can forget their own kids and behave badly with them !

Raman is suffering from self pitty Okay but if he behave like this who will think he is better parent ? shagun can be good actress she behave like she cares but ... she doesnt care at all.. her freedom is all what matters to her !! 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
last night, I felt sorry for ruhi that she is born to such parents...on one hand there is her mother who is very obsessed with her lavish life...on the other hand there is her father...who is obsessed with his past...who doesn't want to come out from his pain n lead new fresh life for his family...what kind of parents are they?... I feel sorry for both of their kids...adi n ruhi...their lives are being affected becos of their parents
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post dear.
Yesterday's episode really brought tears to my eyes.
As for Raman I have always been confused by he complexity of his character. Agreed that every time he sees Ruhi he thinks of shagun's deceit. But the way he treats the little darling is really heartless. On one side he openly admits he is tolerating ruhi only
because of his family...and on the other he keeps saying shagun is not s good mother...
So far he has been shown as a totally confused and confusing character...
Lets hope t he C Vs resurrect his character soon.
ronshaan thumbnail
yes very true 
he loves ruhi but doesnt show and behave he doesnt love her
poor girl run crying to him   (at least cv accepted our idea that she should be attached to her family too) 

i wonder how he raised ruhi and when was his ** self change ** 

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea true, Raman should come out of his insecurities n open up himself, Ruhi just craves for her fathers love, N I know that Raman loves her, but u don't show it to her man, please show her that how much u love her so that they can feel better, little Ruhi is facing too much right now :(
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think the thing that happened will make Raman open up and he will finally show his love
As for shagun , I try to stay neutral to her but really she is the one who betrayed him and now she is just being a stupid lady by fighting for a kid's custody she doesn't even love 

ronshaan thumbnail
she is just doing what her lover asked her to do.. 
after all money talks so she just follow what he says