Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Laila :the lead the show needed (Page 9)

nitrit95 Goldie
nitrit95
nitrit95

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
chill just chill enjoy the show n forget abt who stole what just enjoy theshow and appreciate the actors sanayafans appr ashish n vice versa n iwill appreciate laila jab tak hai jaan okEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archana.mh17princessunara

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lrlpam

Biggest joke of the centuryROFL good one

Am I the only one who didn't get the joke? Ouch

Edited by giee - 07 January 2014 at 5:51am
libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheSnowman

After one week of the same cuteness from the lead heroine-paro which we have seen in countless shows...it wasn't really something out of the ordinary and the show could have easily gone down.
The entry of the sultry siren " Laila" lends much of the drama and spice which was needed in an otherwise bland dish.

This is the character the show needed , this is the heroine the show needed, this is lady Rudra wanted.

Ankita sharma adapted beautifully to a laila's characters which is quite a departure to the usually "holier than thou" TV leads one sees very often.

Her entry gives much needed haunting romance, the little bit of naughtiness , which was needed in the show.

As Rudra's best friend and his true companion and equal...she was ir-resistible that could melt even the stone-hearted rudra's heart.

Laila's entry will take care of the emptiness on the female leads side and make this wonderful show even more interesting to watch!

No dear...i cannot agree with you on this...Ankita is a good actor...and as Laila she brought the oomph,the sensuality,the seductress on screen very well...but i really don't like her when she does those 'sweeter than honey' kind of roles...be it Sanchi in Baat Hamari Pakki hai or Nimrit/Natasha in Amrit Manthan...but for the first time I actually appreciated her role as Laila...But she in no way melted Rudra's heart...One needs to have a lot of strength of mind and heart to melt someone's stoned heart...And zyaada sweetness bilkul nahi dikhaya...Rudra's animosity is much more in degree to Paro's sweetness...
And talking about Paro's character...i find her much more brave than Rudra...maybe she cannot fight like him and is physically weak and emotional...but she is mentally very strong...as she has not created a wall of anger and indifference around to deal with situations,whether good or bad...rather with that demeanour of hers she faces her fears head on,and even if she fears it or is scared of it...she deals with it and yet is hopeful and happy...Rudra,i agree has a horrible father,who constantly pushes him away when he wants to get close to him,but Paro also did not have it easy...And as far as Sanaya is concerned...i think she is doing fine as of now...and its just been a week...So chill...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SS88Aruni.VIMAL.SMFAYKHAN29princessunara

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Agree that Ankita is really good as Laila. And also agree that the makers had not shown much shades of Paro for us to speculate upon. 

But COME ON! This story is just 6 episodes old! At 5 episodes, half the people in the forum believed that Rudra is a virgin -- and the makers smashed it in the very next episode!! 

So I think you should just sit back, let the story unfold, and then we'll talk about Paro's value. Otherwise you sound seriously biased Ermm

Edited by aruni50218 - 07 January 2014 at 5:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevarchana.mh17IceflamesVIMAL.SMFAYKHAN29princessunara

rinkyc Goldie
rinkyc
rinkyc

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I just want to say all sanaya fan plz dnt reply to such post..y to make such thread hit.. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samiraoVIMAL.SMprincessunara

TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Krishma042 Senior Member
Krishma042
Krishma042

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinkyc

I just want to say all sanaya fan plz dnt reply to such post..y to make such thread hit.. Confused

Well why not? TM has an opinion, its different, so what? Not everyone is here to create fan wars. Seriously this forum is a joke. Dare one say something against sanaya or the show, uski toh kher nahi !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashlibran90archana.mh17Aruni.gieers.shailu29

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishma042

Originally posted by rinkyc

Well why not? TM has an opinion, its different, so what? Not everyone is here to create fan wars. Seriously this forum is a joke. Dare one say something against sanaya or the show, uski toh kher nahi !

Agree. Anyone can say anything about any actor Smile

Am trying to be fair. Yesterday some stated officially hating Laila just because she's having a affair with Rudra. That's not fair too. Paro is going to get married to someone else, and Rudra is nobody's man. So he can be involved with anyone he wants, nahi? Just because Laila is the antagonist, we should not hate her.

But I do not agree with TM's basic point - that Sanaya isn't good as the lead. She has a exceptional acting prowess. Just because she did not get to portray much in mere 6 episodes, just declaring her worthless looks a tad biased to me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishma042libran90archana.mh17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index