Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Laila :the lead the show needed (Page 7)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Chanchan.

I am not very fond of prostitute-like characters. Had to fast forward the whole scene to save my respect. I come from a decent family so didn't watch more than 10 secs of the whole performance.
And Paro ka asli jalwa toh abhi dikhne wala hai <3 This is just the beginning.
BTW, your posts aren't mirchi-wale or masale wale. I don't like them :) My opinion.

awww baby tell me u bunch of kids skipped it all..
I hope u didnt at least have the younger 2 watching this Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neloufer.

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
I  have to politely disagree with you, but in a show different aspects appeal to different people. Glad you found something that may keep your interest in the show. At the end of the day show needs an audience, whatever interests them. I started watching this show for Sanaya, as I like her acting, and so far the rest of the cast is also good. Some started watching for ML etc. It is like that with each show or film. No actor is universally liked, and you have made it quite clear in your posts over the week that Sanaya or Paro does not impress you much, so glad at least now you have an actress  and character to look forward to, and the show may retain your viewership. Even a love story needs multiple interesting characters to make it engrossing, each character adds a hue to the narration.

Edited by showviewer - 07 January 2014 at 4:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunJulie_Stararchana.mh17gieeFAYKHAN29

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by .Chanchan.

I am not very fond of prostitute-like characters. Had to fast forward the whole scene to save my respect. I come from a decent family so didn't watch more than 10 secs of the whole performance.
And Paro ka asli jalwa toh abhi dikhne wala hai <3 This is just the beginning.
BTW, your posts aren't mirchi-wale or masale wale. I don't like them :) My opinion.

awww baby tell me u bunch of kids skipped it all..
I hope u didnt at least have the younger 2 watching this Ouch
Don't worry Di, I didn't watch it at all. Just 10 seconds maybe, to see how she looks. Better than what I expected but Eee!! Her character looks irritating! You know how I hate all that rightTongue You liked her?

princessunara

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Originally posted by MissCoco

I agree with you about the show needing Laila, but not as the lead, as the vampLOL
Every show needs a vamp to keep things spicy na. Wink It gets boring if everything is swell all the time. 

Exactly a show needs different layers and diversity to survive n this diversity is provided by different actors...one show cant survive only becoz of two leads, side characters are also needed...Rang Rasiya has a hoard of experienced and wonderful characters and Lila is one of them...she adds the much needed spice in the show. Still she isnt the lead.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalasharchana.mh17

amaia IF-Sizzlerz
amaia
amaia

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissCoco

I agree with you about the show needing Laila, but not as the lead, as the vampLOL
Every show needs a vamp to keep things spicy na. Wink It gets boring if everything is swell all the time. 

Clap

KhurafatiKalash

kairavi. Senior Member
kairavi.
kairavi.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheSnowman

After one week of the same cuteness from the lead heroine-paro which we have seen in countless shows...it wasn't really something out of the ordinary and the show could have easily gone down. Are you kidding me Indian trp audiences love a sweet lead. Just look at the top shows - Gopi bahu, Akshara and even Sandhya are all basically sweet girls. The majority of shows eventually have a vamp even the saas- bahu ones in which someone takes a fancy to the very much married dikra, so there's absolutely nothing new about the concept of a vamp and no I don't think the show would have gone down in a week without Laila.
The entry of the sultry siren " Laila" lends much of the drama and spice which was needed in an otherwise bland dish. Personally I think the spice quotient would have risen anyway once our hot major and sweet Paro got closer. Vamps are added not so much for spice but for the trp audience to have someone to hate. Ankita however is so bland in her portrayal of Laila that she might even fail to raise the ire of the trp audience.

This is the character the show needed , this is the heroine the show needed, this is lady Rudra wanted.
 LOL,did we watch the same show?? This is the lady Rudra wanted LOL He tells her clearly she better not see any dreams of him he's not for the taking and definitely not by her

Ankita sharma adapted beautifully to a laila's characters which is quite a departure to the usually "holier than thou" TV leads one sees very often. Did you ever see Mouli Ganguly as Anushka in Kya Hua Tera Vaada, she was hot and sensual. Yep th leads tend to be nicer characters but this is a moot point as Ankita is not a lead

Her entry gives much needed haunting romance, the little bit of naughtiness , which was needed in the show.

As Rudra's best friend and his true companion and equal...she was ir-resistible that could melt even the stone-hearted rudra's heart.

Laila's entry will take care of the emptiness on the female leads side and make this wonderful show even more interesting to watch!
Lol, now I'm positive you're watching some other show. Since when has a man letting a woman know that he's just using her for sex 'haunting romance' and how has she touched his heart when he doesn't even want her touching the clothes in his wardrobe?LOLLOL
Of course a person who thinks of lust as haunting romance would find Paro's character empty.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevpasbarunSiestaKhurafatiKalashwhitewitchAlpenliebeIceflamesSS88Deus_VultNaijaLuv88VIMAL.SMamaiaprincessunara

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
kairavi. Senior Member
kairavi.
kairavi.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar29

Try to understand tm first before barging on poor soul tm just said Ankita 's character added spice to the show .

Er no, TM said a lot more than saying Ankita's character  added spice to the show. Perhaps you should actually read the post carefully before running to the defense of 'poor soul tm'.
'Poor soul TM' and that too for this TM - that's classicROFL Thanks for the laugh.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevIndiana_JonespasbarunJulie_StarKhurafatiKalashSiestaprerna15archana.mh17SpellofJoywin7amaiaVIMAL.SMprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index