Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Laila :the lead the show needed (Page 2)

najmaa Goldie
najmaa
najmaa

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Laila's entry will take care of the emptiness on the female leads side and make this wonderful show even more interesting to watch!

@ bold if she is capable of doing that wouldnt be aweesome if she had own show prove that Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Luvlin28kashevSusana90Indiana_JonespasbarunBlack_kittykatNaijaLuv88VIMAL.SM-himu-princessunara

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I must say, as much as I respect your opinion, I have to disagree with it! Rudra's heart didn't 'melt', at least, I didn't see it melting! If anything at all, Rudra seems to have a casual relationship of convenience with Laila! Ankita surprised me with how good she was as Laila! That still doesn't change the fact that it is Rudra-Paro's love story! Laila, sadly, will turn out to be a negative character(source:many of Ankita's interviews regarding her character in the show)!  Paro is not 'lacking' in anything! She's different from Laila! They both seem to be terrific characters! Paro has more layers than that of a simple village girl! She may not make her hurt as obvious as Rudra does, but she is dealing with her own share of pain! So, what I'm trying to say is, as promising as Laila seems as a character, the storyline is that Rudra will fall in love with Paro!
As to the 'emptiness' you have referred to on the female lead's part, to each his/her own, I'm with the majority in this issue, the female lead is brilliant-I mean the character & the actor playing her!

Edited by archana.mh17 - 07 January 2014 at 1:11am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07rth81leninvaidhegidestielipkknd10Susana90kashevpasbarunTwinky28lOVENIRANJURIHANAIndiana_Jonesthe_breezeneet2407TheDailyRushV4o9ghalanims6Swap-ArhiArhi_2205HopeSS88Anupama.stg1NaijaLuv88bluemoon255noexcuseHrideyy.26Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29-himu-VIMAL.SMSofna_Poulomi_

-HEAVEN- IF-Rockerz
-HEAVEN-
-HEAVEN-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
i can agree on the part that Laila was needed for the story but she is not the girl for Rudra n definitely not the heroineSmile
Paro is the girl for Rudra n heroine of RR...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Luvlin28leninvaidhegidestielipkknd10Susana90pasbarunnims6ghalaArhi_2205archana.mh17SS88ankitamishra201NaijaLuv88-himu-Sofna

-HEAVEN- IF-Rockerz
-HEAVEN-
-HEAVEN-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

uh oh a war is about to begin LOL
ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Arhi_2205NaijaLuv88KaBhiinlove-himu-Sofna

KhurafatiKalash Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07rth81Luvlin28destielTwinky28IceflamesArhi_2205-HEAVEN-NaijaLuv88-himu-KaBhiinlove...Tanu...DreamsFlyFreeGredandForgeSofna

NaijaLuv88 IF-Rockerz
NaijaLuv88
NaijaLuv88

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archana.mh17

I must say, as much as I respect your opinion, I have to disagree with it! Rudra's heart didn't 'melt', at least, I didn't see it melting! If anything at all, Rudra seems to have a casual relationship of convenience with Laila! Ankita surprised me with how good she was as Laila! That still doesn't change the fact that it is Rudra-Paro's love story! Laila, sadly, will turn out to be a negative character(source:many of Ankita's interviews regarding her character in the show)!  Paro is not 'lacking' in anything! She's different from Laila! They both seem to be terrific characters! Paro has more layers than that of a simple village girl! She may not make her hurt as obvious as Rudra does, but she is dealing with her own share of pain! So, what I'm trying to say is, as promising as Laila seems as a character, the storyline is that Rudra will fall in love with Paro!
As to the 'emptiness' you have referred to on the female lead's part, to each his/her own, I'm with the majority in this issue, the female lead is brilliant-I mean the character & the actor playing her!

completely agree
Laila seems interesting if they add more layers and don't make her the typical vamp of most shows.
Ankita impressed me but i have seen better vamps and it would be a lot more interesting if they show a grey area before  they make that right turn into negative area.
Paro...I just  love her. There is something about Sanaya's potrayal of her that seems so simple and realistic. sure she is quiet and timid sometimes but she has hidden strength that with trial and error and experiences that she will encounter will bring it out and make her a little bit outspoken and little bit more commanding about her opinions and her wants. 
Sure Ankita impressed me but her character can fall short in character development and is really limited depending on what they decide to do.
but with Paro there is such a wide range of improvement and a back and forth of struggle and success that it would be interesting and amazing to see her growth.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07kashevlOVENIpasbarunTwinky28Indiana_Jonesthe_breezeneet2407SS88archana.mh17Swap-ArhiHopeAruni.-himu-Hrideyy.26Sofna

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by najialuv88

Originally posted by archana.mh17

completely agree
Laila seems interesting if they add more layers and don't make her the typical vamp of most shows.
Ankita impressed me but i have seen better vamps and it would be a lot more interesting if they show a grey area before  they make that right turn into negative area.
Paro...I just  love her. There is something about Sanaya's potrayal of her that seems so simple and realistic. sure she is quiet and timid sometimes but she has hidden strength that with trial and error and experiences that she will encounter will bring it out and make her a little bit outspoken and little bit more commanding about her opinions and her wants. 
Sure Ankita impressed me but her character can fall short in character development and is really limited depending on what they decide to do.
but with Paro there is such a wide range of improvement and a back and forth of struggle and success that it would be interesting and amazing to see her growth.
I understand what you are saying & I agree with it 100%! Now that you did mention it, Sanaya is brilliant as Paro! It was this scene in yesterday's episode when she twirls around in that wedding dress-that sealed it for me, Sanaya is one actor that can portray a range of characters! Its all it took-one twirl, a little more energy & enthusiasm, & she would've landed in Khushi-zone, but she got it just right! Paro is likeable, surprisingly so! There is an endearing quality to her character! I am saying this & its surprising because I can count on one of my hands, the number of female leads that I've liked in Indian TV shows! Laila is necessary to the story & Ankita is good! I hope they make her grey & not turn her into a regular TV vamp, either!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07kashevSarunarshiyIndiana_Jonespasbarunthe_breezeSS88Aruni.NaijaLuv88win7GuineaHrideyy.26Sofna

Susana90 Groupbie
Susana90
Susana90

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL You are too funny...
Are you talking about Rangrasiya or any other show...LOL
I know you don't like to attempt that Sanaya Irani is the female lead. 
But truth is that, try to accept it, otherwise believe what you want...
But this post is damn funny...ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07pasbarunRANJURIHANAIndiana_JonesghalaArhi_2205NaijaLuv88-himu-VIMAL.SMSofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index