Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Not at all😵 Laila is a vamp ..how the hell would she fit into Paro's character 😕 It may be that the spice is yet not shown from Paro's side but we shouldnt forget that it has not even been 2wks till show began and is the spice even necessar?🤢We have all luiked accepted Paro as the lead and in the same way we have accepted Laila as the vamp and that is what they should be 😊 and i agree with the previous comment...the produsers did have something in their mind when they told sanaya to play the lead 🥱 So please keep these kind of comments to yourself..
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The negative post maker is back !!!

Why criticize ?

If you dont like the show move on.

How many different TMs, posts, and times have you been given this message ?

Try to be happier !!
boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As Ankita has lost weight, she looks fantabulous and hot...
with her repeatedly awesome performances i reiterate that laila is the true lead of the show one which the show needs, one which the fans need. bravo! 
don't you guys feel again after the last episode that laila is the true lead of the show?
paro can do her rona-dhona as well but she definitely cannot lead this show and trp's are already suffering under the weight of her tears.
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Laila is just a sl*t Indian TV don't want to see her as a lead.
khankiran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first let me laugh load on your comment    🤣thanks for increasing the activity of this page...but seriously you need a good psychiatrist...this show is based on true love...not on corporeal needs...no doubt that laila is doing a fab job...but the inocense and beauty needed for lead is not there...
sanaya rock as paro...
as shamsher siad that sharam,tehzeb aurat ka gehna hoti hai...which is not present in laila...talking about passion..when paro and rudra would fall in love..your mouth would shut...
speaking about laila and rudra..there intimate scene was the mare case of low trp...and her cheap dialogue...i was not able to watch with my family...
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --SAMUEL--

tooo much obsession , cant handle ☺️🤣

🤣
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheSnowman

don't you guys feel again after the last episode that laila is the true lead of the show?

paro can do her rona-dhona as well but she definitely cannot lead this show and trp's are already suffering under the weight of her tears.

Yes yes trps will definitely increase if laila show her valgurness!

Snh!