Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Laila :the lead the show needed (Page 14)

suhanakkt Senior Member
suhanakkt
suhanakkt

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Ankita is vamp and before she sign up this project she knew that verry well and all of her inter view she mention about it. It doesn't matter if some people think she should be lead or she is better then lead.the truth is sanya is the only main female lead and will be untill show end. Ankita is good as laila but rudra is not her majnu she can dream nd imagine him as her majnu like her few fan imagine laila is female lead the show needed LOL but sorry to say this show all about paro rudra and laila is here to to spices the story and making troubled for paro rudra life that's all.

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

I know RR is basically Rudra & Paro forever and all, but I actually like Laila! That is considering she doesn't turn full on negative & helps Paro out or something. Actually didn't think Ankita would suit her but she actually plays Laila pretty well! 
Sorry to bust your bubbles but Laila is a vamp like Tanveer from Qubool hai all articles stated it.

NAHHHIII! Pinch

Great here's me thinking there would be some great character development! Guess I have to buckle up for the "love triangle" -.-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalash

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheSnowman

This is the character the show needed , this is the heroine the show needed, this is lady Rudra wanted.
As Rudra's best friend and his true companion and equal...she was ir-resistible that could melt even the stone-hearted rudra's heart.

Thank you for stating what ought to be self-evident and if not, then certainly be known by observation of most such marriages in society.
For an educated officer of defense services, of Roudra's temperament and mind-set, his nature and true personality, Layla is the better match.

As you stated (above: blue underlined) she is truly his equal...not someone who is frail, a damsel in distress, or even one who cannot stand up to him or let him be in solitude when required...quite the opposite, in fact. A strong lady for a strong man.

Marriages of such opposing personalities, mind-set ,and lifestyles generally tend to be unhappy ones. Statistic does speak volumes. Note, I said unhappy, not broken. The society in which they live, unfortunately, frowns upon divorce, so such marriages become life-sentences for the couple involved. I speak from years of close observation, of being a sounding board, and in de facto adviser to similar couples.

That does not detract from Paro's qualities. She is a fine lady with her 'butterfly'-like personality and smiles and outlook on life. I am sure she will be shown capable of standing up for herself at some point...life does teach one lessons however hard learned.
But she is simply not the right choice for Roudra, with her personality as depicted at present.

If they show that sea-change in her personality and heretofore latent traits emerge that make her more than a match for Roudra, then it would be a different matter.  But such changes rarely occur...at least in real life.
Stories like this only serve to give village belles and small-town girls mostly false hope.

Does this mean the love-story won't work?
Nope.
This is Indian soap. There will be long stares, trip-fall-catches, blowing scarves, angst, flare-ups, and ultimately, acknowledgement of 'love' between the leads.
This, however, does not change the truth as the characters are currently shown.

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 07 January 2014 at 10:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegKhurafatiKalashgieeFAYKHAN29

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
My Reply To The Post ROFL
samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I don't know why people r against Sanaya , Laila is just an ordinary vamp in a love story , I don't why they r compairing her with the main lead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMamaiaprincessunara

vena.cava. Senior Member
vena.cava.
vena.cava.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I wouldn't go so far as to claim that Laila was the lead the show needed. She is necessary to the story and to Rudra's development.  That's about it though. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FAYKHAN29bkamber

bAkChOd. IF-Stunnerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

uh oh a war is about to begin LOL
ROFL ROFL lol i give my PRECIOUS like not to ankita fans nor sanaya...I give it to u ROFL ROFL
bAkChOd. IF-Stunnerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Catz.RangRasiya

OMG..TV ke sare Producers/Directors to IF pe hi base hai...
P.s-
on a serious note Ankita was gd as Laila bt comprision with Sanaya is a biggest JOKE..Sanaya is best actress of TV after Sakshi tanwar
Oop i think drashti and sanya r of equal levels

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index