Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Laila :the lead the show needed (Page 13)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archana.mh17

@Unknowndesire-contrary to the general misconception, IPKKND did do well TRP-wise, too! Most love stories take time to pick up TRP-wise, but they do well internationally & online! Each viewership is as important as the other! RR has the potential to do well on all fronts, but let's see how it goes about doing it or whether it does!
I agree it did well TRP wise but with 2+ TRP and couldn't reach to 3 in months would have gone off air awhile back if the show wasn't so popular online. I guess repeat had a price to pay as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archana.mh17-HEAVEN-

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
@ rockstAr u r so obsessed with Laila or a vamp , and against Sanaya   wHY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar29

Originally posted by archana.mh17

@rockstar29-nobody is asking you to like somebody you don't, but would it hurt too much to not make negative statements, constantly about the said person, especially when you don't care about them!
  i am not here to make negative post .
why is taken like that if u don't praise sanaya your the enemy .
if u like some other than sanaya you are here to create war .
why don't people here welcome debates. 

u just wrote on the fav jodi thread ur list - paro - rudra nor Barun - ankita are on that list.

I fail to understand why u make it ur life's mission (i remember ur dissing posts on CC show discussion thread dissing both Sanaya AND Ashish) to waste time on soemthing u have no liking towards..

u know i will give u an example.. i am not an RP fan - i dislike her = i have never set foot in the HT forum
I am not very fond of KSG nor did i like QH - i have never ever spent my time going over there dissing it
I am not a Geet fan - or a MB fan - (i happen to adore DD off screen but that is it) i have never ever visited there to make a negative post..

this is what i mean..

u blame us for loving a celeb and appreciating and showering our love on her/him

but we r doing something that brings a smile on many other persons who reads that topic.
we r not making any1 sad or angry by reading the post
the posts we make were not intended to diminish any1 else

But pls think to urself, even if u don't accept it.. this thing u r doing.. how constructive is it either to urself or me or any1 else on this forum?

u mentioned a whole list of jodis u love - why not spend time on their FC/show and say how much u adore every little gesture of that jodi.. say how cute they are? say how happy some scene made u?

think to urself...

it always makes me curious why people spend so much time on some1 or something they dislike.. something that brings no pleasure to them if its/that person is successful..

peace out.. hope u understand what i am trying to say :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMNeloufer.FAYKHAN29

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I know RR is basically Rudra & Paro forever and all, but I actually like Laila! That is considering she doesn't turn full on negative & helps Paro out or something. Actually didn't think Ankita would suit her but she actually plays Laila pretty well! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveyoupreetoKhurafatiKalash

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I don't buy posts in RR forum at all but in the past you were after Sanaya & her fandom. I never get why people waste there precious time on people they hate!   
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

I know RR is basically Rudra & Paro forever and all, but I actually like Laila! That is considering she doesn't turn full on negative & helps Paro out or something. Actually didn't think Ankita would suit her but she actually plays Laila pretty well! 
Sorry to bust your bubbles but Laila is a vamp like Tanveer from Qubool hai all articles stated it.
rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index