Frequent Posters

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
are you trolling ?? if yes then plz stop it  πŸ˜•
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really , that's what u think ,did cvs , ph. Or ST called u personally and told u that Laila will b the new lead , Man U have connections
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow another post ? 😲

People are getting obsessed with laila 🀣
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Krishma042

Yeah rudra can be involved with anyone he wants at the moment. Also imo he is equally at fault as is laila. And about paro, I don't know.. it has been 6 whole episodes and she is the main lead, but is not as interesting as the other characters.
One more thing, saw so many posts on laila 'the villain' but hardly any on thakur who is the main antagonist, and that seems like the tad bit of bias to me.

Ha ha so true πŸ˜† Did u see, Thakur sa has equal amount of phangirls as Rudra!!
Yup, once upon a time we used to bash a certain villain a LOT... Why? because he came between the lead couple's way -- he was the evil mastermind, as well as the kebab mein haddi. So we happily bhased away. 
But here, Thakur sa is playing a bigger game, a game in which the phankies have mild interest. The one who makes the love triangle is Laila -- so that's why people hate her so much πŸ˜Š
Indiana_Jones thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kidrauhlforever

Wow another post ? 😲

People are getting obsessed with laila 🀣

tooo  much  obsession ,  cant  handle ☺️🀣
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You really like going against the whole forum dont youπŸ˜†
I saw your name and i knew that this wont be a 'regular' post πŸ˜›

Laila is interesting and rudra-laila jodi will certainly make the story spicy...
But if 2 mins of rudra-paro can ignite such reactions in our heart...imagine what would happen when they fall in love...
Paro is the one for him...he just doesn't know it yet😊
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Arshi1195

This is what you want; not what the show needs :)

Haha nice, owned the thread with the very first reply. And I'm glad to see no one is abusing the TM...at least from the couple of pages I read. Let's be mature and reply to criticisms with witty and valid answers.

I just wanna add...the show's first week was phenomenal. It got rave reviews and was the highest rated Colors show and #1 on IF rankings. All that happened before Laila was shown. So I'm not sure why the TM thinks Laila is what the show needs. As if it was doing poorly before she showed up...when in reality, the show had a rocking first week without her being shown once.

I mean you could have praised Laila without putting the female lead down. That's what most normal fans without an agenda did. However, when it looks like you are more interested in praising Laila to throw shade at the female lead (and this is not the first post where you did that), it takes away your credibility.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
those who say anikta is better than sanaya one qusetion
both were paired against the great barun sobti
Baath hammari pakki was an average story
where ippkd made a history
so if anitka is so talented then she must be hit by now
both actress got same no of shows
and who proved herself
i m not saying anikta is bad actoess
every romantic show is hit becoz of lead chemistry
so if anitka got good show and good lead shw can climb high
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I find nothing wrong with praised a vamp character but taking down others and especially the female lead of the show is what I hate!  
Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

I find nothing wrong with praised a vamp character but taking down others and especially the female lead of the show is what I hate!  

same goes well the other way round bringing down other actors because u love main lead is not right either .
appreciate the whole team instead that's my mantra.