Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Biggest joke of the century🤣 Good one.But  v sanaya fans have matured a lot after experiencing IPK forum,so v r not going to get worked up after reading this.Edited by lrlpam - 10 years ago
nitrit95 thumbnail
chill just chill enjoy the show n forget abt who stole what just enjoy theshow and appreciate the actors sanayafans appr ashish n vice versa n iwill appreciate laila jab tak hai jaan ok😈
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lrlpam

Biggest joke of the century🤣 good one

Am I the only one who didn't get the joke? 
Edited by giee - 10 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheSnowman

After one week of the same cuteness from the lead heroine-paro which we have seen in countless shows...it wasn't really something out of the ordinary and the show could have easily gone down.

The entry of the sultry siren " Laila" lends much of the drama and spice which was needed in an otherwise bland dish.

This is the character the show needed , this is the heroine the show needed, this is lady Rudra wanted.

Ankita sharma adapted beautifully to a laila's characters which is quite a departure to the usually "holier than thou" TV leads one sees very often.

Her entry gives much needed haunting romance, the little bit of naughtiness , which was needed in the show.

As Rudra's best friend and his true companion and equal...she was ir-resistible that could melt even the stone-hearted rudra's heart.

Laila's entry will take care of the emptiness on the female leads side and make this wonderful show even more interesting to watch!

No dear...i cannot agree with you on this...Ankita is a good actor...and as Laila she brought the oomph,the sensuality,the seductress on screen very well...but i really don't like her when she does those 'sweeter than honey' kind of roles...be it Sanchi in Baat Hamari Pakki hai or Nimrit/Natasha in Amrit Manthan...but for the first time I actually appreciated her role as Laila...But she in no way melted Rudra's heart...One needs to have a lot of strength of mind and heart to melt someone's stoned heart...And zyaada sweetness bilkul nahi dikhaya...Rudra's animosity is much more in degree to Paro's sweetness...
And talking about Paro's character...i find her much more brave than Rudra...maybe she cannot fight like him and is physically weak and emotional...but she is mentally very strong...as she has not created a wall of anger and indifference around to deal with situations,whether good or bad...rather with that demeanour of hers she faces her fears head on,and even if she fears it or is scared of it...she deals with it and yet is hopeful and happy...Rudra,i agree has a horrible father,who constantly pushes him away when he wants to get close to him,but Paro also did not have it easy...And as far as Sanaya is concerned...i think she is doing fine as of now...and its just been a week...So chill...

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Agree that Ankita is really good as Laila. And also agree that the makers had not shown much shades of Paro for us to speculate upon. 

But COME ON! This story is just 6 episodes old! At 5 episodes, half the people in the forum believed that Rudra is a virgin -- and the makers smashed it in the very next episode!! 

So I think you should just sit back, let the story unfold, and then we'll talk about Paro's value. Otherwise you sound seriously biased ðŸ¤”
Edited by aruni50218 - 10 years ago
rinkyc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just want to say all sanaya fan plz dnt reply to such post..y to make such thread hit.. 😕
well i know lot of dirt must have flown my way on my topics today but let's just say i leave to the mods of  the forum to deal with it .
Regarding this topic i am not reading the replies as it will lead to fights and i am strongly committed to peace on the forum and let people throw stones at me.
Krishma042 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinkyc

I just want to say all sanaya fan plz dnt reply to such post..y to make such thread hit.. 😕

Well why not? TM has an opinion, its different, so what? Not everyone is here to create fan wars. Seriously this forum is a joke. Dare one say something against sanaya or the show, uski toh kher nahi !
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Krishma042

Well why not? TM has an opinion, its different, so what? Not everyone is here to create fan wars. Seriously this forum is a joke. Dare one say something against sanaya or the show, uski toh kher nahi !

Agree. Anyone can say anything about any actor ðŸ˜Š

Am trying to be fair. Yesterday some stated officially hating Laila just because she's having a affair with Rudra. That's not fair too. Paro is going to get married to someone else, and Rudra is nobody's man. So he can be involved with anyone he wants, nahi? Just because Laila is the antagonist, we should not hate her.

But I do not agree with TM's basic point - that Sanaya isn't good as the lead. She has a exceptional acting prowess. Just because she did not get to portray much in mere 6 episodes, just declaring her worthless looks a tad biased to me.
Krishma042 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aruni50218

Agree. Anyone can say anything about any actor😊

Am trying to be fair. Yesterday some stated officially hating Laila just because she's having a affair with Rudra. That's not fair too. Paro is going to get married to someone else, and Rudra is nobody's man. So he can be involved with anyone he wants, nahi? Just because Laila is the antagonist, we should not hate her.

But I do not agree with TM's basic point - that Sanaya isn't good as the lead. She has a exceptional acting prowess. Just because she did not get to portray much in mere 6 episodes, just declaring her worthless looks a tad biased to me.

Yeah rudra can be involved with anyone he wants at the moment. Also imo he is equally at fault as is laila. And about paro, I don't know.. it has been 6 whole episodes and she is the main lead, but is not as interesting as the other characters.
One more thing, saw so many posts on laila 'the villain' but hardly any on thakur who is the main antagonist, and that seems like the tad bit of bias to me.