Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Please guys dont try to show Sanny up by putting others down...fat or thin, its all God's gift...dont mock some one by saying fat/thin...I have said earlier n stilll saying we can praise our fav bt not by demeaning others...the TM hasnt brought Sanaya into course, then why to bring her in this discussion! If the TM thinks Ankita is better then let him praise her! Choices differ! 

Bringing Sanaya here will lead to bashing n more over the topic will get closed. Please guys if you dont like a topic then ignore n being a hard core Sanaya fan, its my appeal to my fellow Sanaya fans.
Edited by Dr.Zombie - 10 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

Please guys dont try to show Sanny up by putting others down...fat or thin, its all God's gift...dont mock some one by saying fat/thin...I have said earlier n stilll saying we can praise our fav bt not by demeaning others...the TM hasnt bring Sanaya into course, then why to bring her in this discussion! If the TM thinks Ankita is better then let him praise her! Bringing Sanaya here will lead to bashing n more over the topic will get closed. Please guys if you dont like a topic then ignore n being a hard core Sanaya fan, its my appeal to my fellow Sanaya fans.

FINALLY a mature reply..! 
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

Please guys dont try to show Sanny up by putting others down...fat or thin, its all God's gift...dont mock some one by saying fat/thin...I have said earlier n stilll saying we can praise our fav bt not by demeaning others...the TM hasnt bring Sanaya into course, then why to bring her in this discussion! If the TM thinks Ankita is better then let him praise her! Bringing Sanaya here will lead to bashing n more over the topic will get closed. Please guys if you dont like a topic then ignore n being a hard core Sanaya fan, its my appeal to my fellow Sanaya fans.

i  completely  agree,
ignore the   people  who  r  trying  to  provoke  !
they can  love  sanaya, they  can  hate  sanaya, but  they  just  cant  ignore  her!😎

I agree with you about the show needing Laila, but not as the lead, as the vamp. πŸ˜†
Every show needs a vamp to keep things spicy na. πŸ˜‰ It gets boring if everything is swell all the time. 

FromTheAshes thumbnail
laila was gud i agree but she is not the heroine for the showπŸ˜ƒ
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

I am not very fond of prostitute-like characters. Had to fast forward the whole scene to save my respect. I come from a decent family so didn't watch more than 10 secs of the whole performance.

And Paro ka asli jalwa toh abhi dikhne wala hai <3 This is just the beginning.
BTW, your posts aren't mirchi-wale or masale wale. I don't like them :) My opinion.

awww baby tell me u bunch of kids skipped it all..
I hope u didnt at least have the younger 2 watching this
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I  have to politely disagree with you, but in a show different aspects appeal to different people. Glad you found something that may keep your interest in the show. At the end of the day show needs an audience, whatever interests them. I started watching this show for Sanaya, as I like her acting, and so far the rest of the cast is also good. Some started watching for ML etc. It is like that with each show or film. No actor is universally liked, and you have made it quite clear in your posts over the week that Sanaya or Paro does not impress you much, so glad at least now you have an actress  and character to look forward to, and the show may retain your viewership. Even a love story needs multiple interesting characters to make it engrossing, each character adds a hue to the narration.

Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

awww baby tell me u bunch of kids skipped it all..
I hope u didnt at least have the younger 2 watching this

Don't worry Di, I didn't watch it at all. Just 10 seconds maybe, to see how she looks. Better than what I expected but Eee!! Her character looks irritating! You know how I hate all that rightπŸ˜› You liked her?
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MissCoco

I agree with you about the show needing Laila, but not as the lead, as the vamp. πŸ˜†

Every show needs a vamp to keep things spicy na. πŸ˜‰ It gets boring if everything is swell all the time. 

Exactly a show needs different layers and diversity to survive n this diversity is provided by different actors...one show cant survive only becoz of two leads, side characters are also needed...Rang Rasiya has a hoard of experienced and wonderful characters and Lila is one of them...she adds the much needed spice in the show. Still she isnt the lead.
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MissCoco

πŸ‘